Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S6 Hearthstone Mid Budget Hunter Aggro Deck

8 posts in this topic

Starting off with Leper Gnome seems to be the best start, if they kill it, it'll do 2 damage, if they don't, it'll do 4 damage for 1 mana, in my opinion the best turn 1.

In most of my matches I find Eaglehorn Bow and Steady Shot doing about 50% of my total damage, and I'd say it's a core card in this deck. Starving Buzzard along with your traps and Unleash the Hounds will get you all the cards you want to have.

Don't let your opponent build card advantage without getting momentum, else you will end up spending 3 cards to counter their 1 and lose eventually. The best strategy seems to be waiting your opponent to play and swiping him down afterwards. Patience is the key.

Cons:

Priest Healing Control deck seems to be the big counter here.

This deck is not for beginners. Very strong deck if played correctly, nightmare if played bad. Mistakes are unforgivable.

Edited by Narraxus
1 person likes this

Starting off with Leper Gnome seems to be the best start, if they kill it, it'll do 2 damage, if they don't, it'll do 4 damage for 1 mana, in my opinion the best turn 1.

In most of my matches I find Eaglehorn Bow and Steady Shot doing about 50% of my total damage, and I'd say it's a core card in this deck. Starving Buzzard along with your traps and Unleash the Hounds will get you all the cards you want to have.

Don't let your opponent build card advantage without getting momentum, else you will end up spending 3 cards to counter their 1 and lose eventually. The best strategy seems to be waiting your opponent to play and swiping him down afterwards. Patience is the key.

Cons:

Priest Healing Control deck seems to be the big counter here.

This deck is not for beginners. Very strong deck if played correctly, nightmare if played bad. Mistakes are unforgivable.

Once again, love your post.

This build is not useful. I was able to get on rank 7 last month (April). Now I have been struggling around 12. After nerfing of Hounds should be updated. 

This deck seems to be pure garbage. I have been keeping track of wins and loses on excel for midbudget agro hunter, mage and control warrior. I lost 4 straight and thought I'd post. keep away from this garbage and consider the warrior deck. Warrior two was something I tried to replace cards with since I don't have all the cards the deck asks for. Warrior 1 was the previous deck on the guide. Warrior 2 I changed the 1 Inner Rage 1 Spellbreakerto see what happened.. it was ugly. warrior 3 I took out the smiths and defenders  for korkrons and drakes. im rank 16

Warrior (1): 1 Inner Rage 1 Spellbreaker   Warrior (2): 2 Spiteful Smiths   Warrior (3): Kor'kron Elites Azure drakes Arathi Weaponsmiths (no Defender of aurgus)

Game Warrior (1) Warrior (2) Warrior (3) Mage Hunter Paladin   Opponent 1 W             Hunter 2 W             Priest 3 W             Mage 4 L             Paladin 5   W           Paladin 6   L           Hunter 7   L           Rogue 8   L           Mage 9     L         Paladin 10     W         Warrior 11     W         Warrior 12     W         Warrior 13     L         Mage 14     W         Priest 15     L         Warrior 16     W         Paladin 17         L     Hunter 18         L     Shaman 19         L     Warrior 20         L     Mage

This build is not useful. I was able to get on rank 7 last month (April). Now I have been struggling around 12. After nerfing of Hounds should be updated. 

Going legend with a hunter is pretty hard post nerf, but I've met a few of them on ranks 2-3 for some odd reason :D

This deck seems to be pure garbage. I have been keeping track of wins and loses on excel for midbudget agro hunter, mage and control warrior. I lost 4 straight and thought I'd post. keep away from this garbage and consider the warrior deck. Warrior two was something I tried to replace cards with since I don't have all the cards the deck asks for. Warrior 1 was the previous deck on the guide. Warrior 2 I changed the 1 Inner Rage 1 Spellbreakerto see what happened.. it was ugly. warrior 3 I took out the smiths and defenders  for korkrons and drakes. im rank 16

Warrior (1): 1 Inner Rage 1 Spellbreaker   Warrior (2): 2 Spiteful Smiths   Warrior (3): Kor'kron Elites Azure drakes Arathi Weaponsmiths (no Defender of aurgus)

Game Warrior (1) Warrior (2) Warrior (3) Mage Hunter Paladin   Opponent 1 W             Hunter 2 W             Priest 3 W             Mage 4 L             Paladin 5   W           Paladin 6   L           Hunter 7   L           Rogue 8   L           Mage 9     L         Paladin 10     W         Warrior 11     W         Warrior 12     W         Warrior 13     L         Mage 14     W         Priest 15     L         Warrior 16     W         Paladin 17         L     Hunter 18         L     Shaman 19         L     Warrior 20         L     Mage

Mike, after I've read your post, I was confused... second time I've read it... the chart nearly invoked a seizure and after all this time, I still don't understand your point other than saying "This deck is pure garbage".

When the deck is played correctly, you can easily get to rank 5 with this hunter deck and with some effort, even further. Warrior deck is superior in the current meta game for sure, but this doesn't make the deck you are commenting on garbage - especially after playing 4 games with it.

1 person likes this

This deck is  useless. Don't trust it. Waste of time and dust.

This comment is useless. It does not contain any constructive criticism about why do you think it is useless, what seems to kill you, what class, etc. Don't trust it. :)

Without sarcasm now: Read the comment above yours that explains why you might be right, but also why your feedback is inappropriate.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0