Today, we updated several of our guides following user comments:
- Our Spine of Deathwing guide now provides a very useful tip for controlling Blood Corruption Death and Blood Corruption Earth.
- The Statistics and Reforge page of our Combat Rogue guide has been updated to correct the description of Main Gauche, the mastery of that class.
- Mouseover macros for Restoration Shamans have been improved to make use of the various targeting possibilities.
- In the Rotation page for Holy Paladins, we added a tip regarding Hand of Sacrifice and Divine Protection. We also fixed a spell description that was incorrect.
- We made updates in two pages of the Restoration Druid guide:
- In the Builds and Talents page, we slightly improved the description of one of the talent builds we propose. Also, we added better information for the choice you have to make between Genesis and Furor. Finally, we put more emphasis on the importance of Glyph of Rebirth.
- In the Rotation page, we now give a clearer explanation regarding when to useNature's Swiftness (and why).
- In the Builds and Talents page for Balance Druids, we slightly re-evaluated our categories of optional and mandatory talents (worry not, it does not change the recommended builds in any way).