FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Durantye

Heroic Immerseus

So I think I'm just lucky to raiding 10m and have 7 WF items.

My WF items include:

Weapon - coined

OH - coined

BBoY - coined

PBI - won when in 25 man

Belt - won in 10 man

Staff (in bank) - coined

Neck - won in 10 man

Lucky I got them in all the right slots.  Coining seems to have a much higher WF success rate than finding them in 10 man. 

I'm actually quite lucky with WF, though I did do 25 man for 4 months.

Head - Coined

Neck - Won in 25

Shoulders - Won in 10

Chest - Won in 25

Ring - Won in 25

Boots - Won in 25

Weapon - Won in 25

Offhand - Coined

My WF items include:

Weapon - coined

OH - coined

BBoY - coined

PBI - won when in 25 man

Belt - won in 10 man

Staff (in bank) - coined

Neck - won in 10 man

Lucky I got them in all the right slots.  Coining seems to have a much higher WF success rate than finding them in 10 man. 

92aa6ffdd8faaffb836e864a938e37af8f98a2b0

Zagam - Little Finger, Master of Coins

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Karayan7
      Maybe it's not important to many people of this community,but to me it is and i would like to share my thoughts about it.When i started playing HS some months ago i never thought i would be climbing the ladder,hoping to achieve Legend.Now i at last i have found a deck i feel comfy with and start reaping results of dedicated play and continuous learning.Yesterday i achieved for the first time time Rank 15 with extreme ease and i am currently on the move for 10.I want to thank all of you who give to us newer players the opportunity to improve and rise to higher ranks.This is for you people!

P.S. Next post will be on rank Legend,hopefully!
    • By bixtape
      So guys before starting to yell at me and call me huntard , i want to let u know that i love hunter and i will keep playing it . So the problem is that in the past few days i have the feeling that the midrange deck/ face agro deck is not working anymore . I've dropped like 6 ranks for 3-4 days , because suddenly my deck is extremely weaker than my oppononets? Whats happening i reached rank 6 and then i dropped so fast i cant even believe it ? Is the meta changed? Buffed some cards  / nerfed hunter cards? These are the decks im using currently - https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/legendary-hunter-midrange-brm-deck and photo. Help , please?!
    • By nickthypig1
      Ok so here's the deal: I've spent hundreds of dollars on hearthstone. I thought that if I had better cards, I'd be able to build better decks and climb to legend status in the ranked game mode. I look on icy veins and hearthpwn for decks, and copy them to a tee. I use the ones that say they can make it to legend. I've been playing A LOT, even with the "super" decks, but I still can't win. I can't make it past rank 18.

I heard that 18 was the hardest to pass, but I'm losing against people who I'm sure haven't spent as much money or time as me. It doesn't seem like the decks really matters. I realize it is a game of luck, but (as I'm sure you know) my decks are good for most situations.

Am I doing something wrong? I can detail my play style or add you on hearthstone or something. I desperately need help. 

A guide for what strategies to use, an actual good deck list, or anything else that you think may help would be greatly appreciated!

By the way, I play as druid mostly (my favorite) but I also like mage, then hunter, then warrior.
    • By grant82
      Hey guys. Could someone give me a recap on the state of the DK class since MoP came out.
      I have played end game raiding content for years in multiple classes, but I love my DK and want to come back to WoW. I would love to know the basics of where we fit relative to the other dps classes in end game content. Are we desirable in pugs? Frost vs. Unholy dps? If possible, the pvp situation on where we rank in BGs and arenas would be helpful.
      A breakdown of the past year and where DKs are going would be greatly beneficial. Thanks.