FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Karayan7

Just a Thank You!

Maybe it's not important to many people of this community,but to me it is and i would like to share my thoughts about it.When i started playing HS some months ago i never thought i would be climbing the ladder,hoping to achieve Legend.Now i at last i have found a deck i feel comfy with and start reaping results of dedicated play and continuous learning.Yesterday i achieved for the first time time Rank 15 with extreme ease and i am currently on the move for 10.I want to thank all of you who give to us newer players the opportunity to improve and rise to higher ranks.This is for you people!

599f05b436d7c_HearthstoneScreenshot08-24-1717_54_26.thumb.png.a4fbfc3c5dc3f480e5aa200f74e075b3.png

P.S. Next post will be on rank Legend,hopefully!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on 15 and thank you for the post. This is why we do what we do, because of posts like this. :D

• Like 3

Congratulations! You will be Rank 10 in no time. From experience, the first 5 ranks, from 20 to 15, take the longest. 15 to 10 and 10 to 5 should be fairly quick, only weeks or maybe a month and a bit apart. Good luck getting to legend eventually!

• Thanks 1

I was a bit lazy reading the forum lately so I saw this topic just now. 

Congratulations :) I got a bit tired of ladder games but this motivates me and I want to say the same as Karayan7. I found a lot of good information and inspiration since I entered Icy Veins for the first time, other people as well, I am sure. A Thank You from me, too.

• Thanks 1

Just to by funny,climbing the ladder can be a real physical struggle!I mean,apart the result-dependent stress,it's awfully demanding to stay awake after 10 hours of hospital work and trying to beat someone who spent hours or days before the game polishing his deck to perfection!But hey,looking on the upside of playing HS, it can be soothingly satisfying to just play a match,win and go to sleep!

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bixtape
      So guys before starting to yell at me and call me huntard , i want to let u know that i love hunter and i will keep playing it . So the problem is that in the past few days i have the feeling that the midrange deck/ face agro deck is not working anymore . I've dropped like 6 ranks for 3-4 days , because suddenly my deck is extremely weaker than my oppononets? Whats happening i reached rank 6 and then i dropped so fast i cant even believe it ? Is the meta changed? Buffed some cards  / nerfed hunter cards? These are the decks im using currently - https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/legendary-hunter-midrange-brm-deck and photo. Help , please?!
    • By nickthypig1
      Ok so here's the deal: I've spent hundreds of dollars on hearthstone. I thought that if I had better cards, I'd be able to build better decks and climb to legend status in the ranked game mode. I look on icy veins and hearthpwn for decks, and copy them to a tee. I use the ones that say they can make it to legend. I've been playing A LOT, even with the "super" decks, but I still can't win. I can't make it past rank 18.

I heard that 18 was the hardest to pass, but I'm losing against people who I'm sure haven't spent as much money or time as me. It doesn't seem like the decks really matters. I realize it is a game of luck, but (as I'm sure you know) my decks are good for most situations.

Am I doing something wrong? I can detail my play style or add you on hearthstone or something. I desperately need help. 

A guide for what strategies to use, an actual good deck list, or anything else that you think may help would be greatly appreciated!

By the way, I play as druid mostly (my favorite) but I also like mage, then hunter, then warrior.
    • By Durantye
      So I've never really bothered with ranking on immerseus before but because progression is over I'm doing my best to push ranks for fun. Unfortunately I can't really seem to figure out the trick to immerseus, 425k on my last heroic immerseus I had thought I'd done well and that the reason I couldn't rank was we got an extra phase or 2 but 4:16 isn't a bad kill time, not amazing but it is rankable.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-zjsmhcwvxxma5amr/sum/damageDone/?s=835&e=1091

I don't see how people are able to get what they do on the other logs, I can't seem to even get an incinerate off on them sometimes, I stopped using Mannoroth's fury for rain of fire cause it just seemed redundant. Anything off about the kill?
    • By grant82
      Hey guys. Could someone give me a recap on the state of the DK class since MoP came out.
      I have played end game raiding content for years in multiple classes, but I love my DK and want to come back to WoW. I would love to know the basics of where we fit relative to the other dps classes in end game content. Are we desirable in pugs? Frost vs. Unholy dps? If possible, the pvp situation on where we rank in BGs and arenas would be helpful.
      A breakdown of the past year and where DKs are going would be greatly beneficial. Thanks.