Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

[Archived] S8 Hearthstone Legendary Mage Antonidas Aggro/Rush Deck

11 posts in this topic

The strategy describes efficient use of loot hoarder & leper gnome, neither of which are in the deck list

Less importantly, this is the first deck I've encountered with legendary cards & no info on their best use.

Still, I like it

Seriously please stop the rampant copy and paste on the tactics section thats the one section where you should not copy and paste.

The strategy describes efficient use of loot hoarder & leper gnome, neither of which are in the deck list

Less importantly, this is the first deck I've encountered with legendary cards & no info on their best use.

Still, I like it

Seriously please stop the rampant copy and paste on the tactics section thats the one section where you should not copy and paste.

The issue should now be fixed, and it's unlikely to resurface much in the future. It was just a byproduct of us introducing the much more detailed descriptions in basically all of our decks.

Thank you for your continued feedback, guys.

Thanks guys for this deck (and all the others). I just started about a couple weeks ago and this got me 8 straight wins (including an auto-concede) to get to rank 19.

Appreciate all the help.

So, is this deck considered still viable for post naxxramas? Of all the classes mage appears to have gotten the least with only 2 decks, both legendary level. Is aggro mage really that unchanged or is more coming?

So, is this deck considered still viable for post naxxramas? Of all the classes mage appears to have gotten the least with only 2 decks, both legendary level. Is aggro mage really that unchanged or is more coming?

I can't tell you that yet. Poyo is going to assess that tonight and tomorrow and then we'll either update the deck a bit, or archive it and put up another Legendary Aggro deck, if there is any that is viable currently.

Okay, that's great. Is mage all that is incomplete then?

Ok, so this deck is still "good", in the sense that we don't really see how to make a better Mage Aggro deck, but decks like that don't fare very well in the current meta.

please help, I've tried all the decks listed but I am just getting raped by warriors, hunters and priests.

please help, I've tried all the decks listed but I am just getting raped by warriors, hunters and priests.

You're going to need more specific if you want us to help you smile.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting DPS & Heals, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 8/10N NH 4/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, Rogue, or any type of Monk. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required. We are pushing progression on Il'gynoth, and look forward to finishing off EN then moving on to Nighthold, we will be intermittently working on Mythic TOV.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review, make a character on our realm and inbox me, or hit me up on real ID (violentravi#1826).  Alternatively, if you are old school, please apply via our website:  http://www.adelante-guild.com
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Gul'dan Strategy guide.
    • By TheBeninator
      So the latest expansion, Mean Streets of Gadgetzan, has been out for more than a month now, and I was curious what everyone´s opinion on it was. Personally, I love the set. It adds more synergy with types of cards that weren´t as popular beforehand. For example, sets like secret mage, demon warlock, taunt warrior, and beast druid/hunter, have all gotten big buffs and can be viable in the meta. I got rank 13 with secret mage and taunt warrior alone, and hope to get to legend with them. What about you?
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Wizard Manald Channeling Build.
    • By Zadina
      The live Q&A with the two well-known Hearthstone devs took place yesterday and we've made a recap of the most interesting points.
      First of all, if you want to watch the whole thing, the VOD can be found here (it starts at 14:10). If you prefer a shorter version, Redditor EpicMelon has made a 10-min video of everything important said. Ultimately, if you don't feel like watching videos, we've made a summary of anything worth noting from yesterday's Q&A.
      Ben started talking about the new player experience, a topic he has discussed again this week. He repeated that most new players start off by playing versus A.I., some go to Casual and a minority goes to Ranked. The team has made it so that in Casual new players are exclusively matched against other new players and their MMR is kept to a 50% winrate.
      One of the currently most discussed hot topics in the Hearthstone community is the Ranked ladder. The team is satisfied with how clear the current system is in how it works. However, they do realise that its grindiness and the monthly reset can be a disadvantage and feel repetitive. To counter that, they are looking into short-term increasing the amount of bonus stars players can gain. This will hopefully increase the number of players in medium and higher ranks and move veterans away from Rank 20. However, they don't want everyone to be a Legend player either, since this would devalue the ranking. New breakpoints are also an idea the Hearthstone team is considering. As far as winstreaks stopping at Rank 5 are concerned, the idea behind this is that they wanted players to get to Legend "legit"; this could change as well, though.
      Moving to the topic of Arena, Dean announced that they are thinking of moving it to Standard format. Moreover, they want to try decreasing the amount of commons you get, as well as the amount of neutral Classic and Basic cards (especially minions). Some of these changes for Arena are already ready to be added to the game they are just waiting for the right time to patch them in. In early February, top 100 rankings for Arena will be published - just like the Ranked season ones. These rankings will be calculated based on highest average wins per run basis with a minimum requirement of 30 runs.
      The guys had a few things to say about the current meta, too. Pirate Warrior represented 30% of the meta game near the launch of Mean Streets of Gadgetzan, while there were also a lot of Pirate Shamans and Rogues. Thankfully, these numbers have dropped as other decks (like Jade Druid and Reno decks) started surfacing. Pirate decks are slightly more popular than Team 5 would like and decks with the pirate package feel same-y. If this persists, they might take a look at Pirates. Hunters and Paladins are having a hard time at the moment because they can't keep up with the aggro pirate decks. Overall, the internal meta report shows a stability in the meta: there is only a 3% difference between the winrates of the top deck and the 11th best deck.
      Lastly, there was mention of the Wild format. Ben admitted that they could do some things better for Wild. For example, it's possible that Blizzard will encourage more Wild tournaments in the future. The upcoming rotation will be interesting since Wild will have more card sets than Standard. Wild is far from dead: it's just half as popular as Standard, although Ben hasn't looked in the numbers recently. Earlier in the stream, Ben also said that the team is considering two options to keep Standard fresh: either nerfing cards or just move them to Wild.
      Lastly, Ben and Dean talked about various other small topics like the possibility of reprinting cards (no actual answer given), more Hunter and Paladin talk, wording inconsistencies and rewriting old cards, how a healthy meta is defined and Team 5 itself.