Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for an Ele Shaman for Cm's

3 posts in this topic

Title says it all. We're a Cm group comprised of me, Surv Hunter Alt, our Brewmaster Tank, Resto Druid, and a Shadow Priest. Been having troubles finding a final dps for it. 

My Main:
My Hunters Armory:
My Proving Grounds Record:

Message me if your interested and I can hook you up to our tank who'll manage times with you
      Edit* Forgot to mention we're Alliance, props to Hybrys, and I added a wowhead profiler to display

my equipped set for these.

Edited by Rinklestein

For those interested, note that it's a US Alliance group.

I'd help you out, but I'm a Hordie.

I'll second this - I'm the Brewmaster monk in this arrangement. Rinkle's CM set is second to none - our dps and healing is really solid, and I suppose I'm a passable tank :) Just need one more regular dps with heroism that can help us out. Last week, even with low dps - except for Rinkle - and a death midway through - dps standing in stuff - we were only 45 seconds over gold time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jaibird
      Mature & friendly individual looking for a semi-casual guild to progress through legion enjoyably. Searching for a guild that raids 2 nights a week starting at 10PM or later. I am unavailable on Saturday and Sundays but any other day will work. I am an experienced raider and I learn quickly. I am willing to play any spec on my DK including Blood tank. Please add jaibird #11204 if you are interested in a worthy addition to your guild!
    • By Archimage
      This Guide is no longer valid
      (Only valid during Warlords of Dreanor. Before Patch 7.0.3)
      So I've been watching some Youtube videos (MetaGoblin) and found several videos regarding how to make gold using your garrison in WoD and Legion, spending about 5 minutes each day per character for about 1000g per day per char.
      Section 1: Garrison Setup:
      Large Plot:
      Barracks Level 3 (Simply for the +5 Follower Perk)

Medium Plot:
      Trading Post Level 1
      Lunarfall Inn / Frostwolf Tavern Level 3

Small Plots:
      Gem Boutique Level 2 (Assign Follower)
      Scribe's Quarters Level 2 (Assign Follower)
      Salvage Yard Level 3 (Pre-Legion)
      Alchemy Lab Level 2 (Can replace the Salvage Yard)
      Pet Menagerie Level 3 (Pet Battle Dailies)
      Shipyard Level 3
      Section 2: Followers and Missions
      Using the above setup, you should have about 23 followers able to do Follower Missions. Ideally you should have followers with the Treasure Hunter trait, which can be recruited weekly from your Inn/Tavern.
      The Level 3 Inn/Tavern Perk allows you to do Follower Missions that rewards gold, and with each follower doing the mission with the perk increases these rewards.
      There are also some follower missions that reward a Medallion of the Legion, Champion's Honor and Ogre Cache (Resources) that can be sold on Auction House
      I suggest you get the addon called Master Plan. This allows you to optimally send followers out on missions.
      You can get about 200g per character per day simply doing these follower missions.
      Section 3: Shipyard
      The shipyard occasionally has missions missions rewarding gold. Simply see the Icy Veins' Garrison Shipyard guide.
      Section 4: Trading Post
      This will allow you to trade those Garrison Resources (GR) that are automatically generated for materials. The only 2 traders you need to be using are:
      Pyxni Pennypocket - Sells Herbs at a 1:4 ratio.
      Trader Yula / Elder Surehide - Sells Ores and Furs at a 1:4 ratio.
      Section 5: Menagerie
      Simply see Peelyon's guide: 

These reward 8-10 Pet Charms per character per day. Also in Legion, you will need about 2000 Charms to buy the new pets and toys.
      Section 6: Small Buildings
      Gem Boutique:
      When you assign a follower, you can do a daily quest. These quests can be completed without having the Jewelcrafting profession by using the NPC inside the building.
      Rewards a bag containing 180-250g.
      Scribe's Quarters:
      The follower can craft partial orders every day per character. Once you combine 2 partial orders of the same name it can be vendored for about 75-250g.
      Alchemy Lab:
      You can craft the Draenic Philosopher's Stone simply to vendor it for 25g
      Salvage Yard:
      Follower missions reward a chest that contains items which can be vendored or sold on auction house for gold. I suggest you keep all your boxes until the Transmorg/Wardrobe system is available before opening the chests so you have all the transmorgs that they will provide.
    • By FlashBurn
      I don't really like my class changes to my mains. I've decided that I am going to do a last minute re roll as a caster / rdps and get into the raiding scene in Legion. I initially thought about a hunter or a mage, but there are already a million of those out there, which means it may be harder to get into a guild as a hunter or a mage because most guilds likely already have a few on there raid teams. After a little bit of reading about Legion class changes and looking at a few different class/spec rotations on Icy Veins, the balance druid started to peak my interest. Which brings me to my question: Are balance druids (boomkins) good in raiding? Are they sought after (are guilds always recruiting them)? Or are there a million of them so there will never be openings for that class in most guilds. Basically are they a viable raiding spec. What is their role in a raid? Are they a pretty simple class to learn or is there a high learning curve? 
      Anyone who has raided around balance/boomkin druids or even has or does raid as one, could you please give me some info. Thank you!
    • By Peelyon
      First and foremost a massive thank you to all that watched and also those that engaged in the stream last night.  I have received a lot of positive feedback and I hope that you enjoyed the show!
      I have created this thread to link the VoDs from the stream and also to allow you guys to post any feedback you may have (good or bad!).
      Hopefully as the channel grows so will the number of viewers and the overall content of the stream itself!
      The VoD is currently available here for a limited time and I will link the Youtube video of the stream when it has been processed!
      Here's to more gold for all of us!
    • By Valkyr
      Hey, with the community buzzing with the latest format news, I bet it has shaken up many people's crafting, disenchanting, pack buying and gold amassing strategy. So wondering what strategy are people following? I guessing it would depend on if you plan on which format you want to play in (or if you wanna play both). 
      Edit: thought I'd mention some strategies I was contemplating. 
      1. Collect all your gold and dust for update and then see whats what. May result in the next two months to be a bit boring and stagnant.
      2. spend gold on classic since that will remain no matter what. Any cards you get which end up being nerfed will be equal to free dust for crafting (either from classic or new set)
      3. Save gold and dust for new expansion even though it will retire in 2 years.
      4. Spend gold on GvG to complete collection or get that particular card for Wild instead of having to craft it.
      5. Get TgT since it will become relevant past update.
      What are you all thinking?