Rinklestein

Looking for an Ele Shaman for Cm's

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Title says it all. We're a Cm group comprised of me, Surv Hunter Alt, our Brewmaster Tank, Resto Druid, and a Shadow Priest. Been having troubles finding a final dps for it. 

My Main:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Y%C3%ADng/simple
My Hunters Armory: 
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Bunt/simple
My Proving Grounds Record: 
http://www.wowprogress.com/char_statistics/us/proudmoore/field.pg_damage/

Message me if your interested and I can hook you up to our tank who'll manage times with you
      Edit* Forgot to mention we're Alliance, props to Hybrys, and I added a wowhead profiler to display

my equipped set for these. 
http://www.wowhead.com/list=2247279/cm-proving-grounds#0-equipment-set

Edited by Rinklestein

For those interested, note that it's a US Alliance group.

I'd help you out, but I'm a Hordie.

I'll second this - I'm the Brewmaster monk in this arrangement. Rinkle's CM set is second to none - our dps and healing is really solid, and I suppose I'm a passable tank :) Just need one more regular dps with heroism that can help us out. Last week, even with low dps - except for Rinkle - and a death midway through - dps standing in stuff - we were only 45 seconds over gold time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tiqqle
      Hi all!
      I usually make a quick summary of the patch notes, to make it so you don't have to read all the Blizzard Essay! Hopefully it helps you (even though its after the patch xD). Let me know if this is helpful <3
      -Tiqqle
    • By Tiqqle
      Hi all!! 
      As many of you are probably aware, coming up in next patch Elemental Shaman (and mage, druid, priest) classes are getting their Animations re-done. They're all really awesome looking and when I was looking at videos I didnt see any that directly compared what 7.3 new animations looked like compared to 7.2.5 patch animations for Elemental..... So I made my own :). I wanted to share with everyone in case you're curious about it too!

Please let me know what you think and if you'd like to see this for the other classes with animation updates!
      Tiqqle
    • By Nomi
      ALTernate Arrangements (Alliance) a 2 night raiding guild, is currently looking for exceptional players to continue our path into Legion. 
      We're currently  4/10M & 10/10H Nighthold - 7/7M Emerald Nightmare
      We're looking at all exceptional applicants to continue to build our roster for progression into Mythic Nighthold.

Our Raid Times:
      Tues 6:45-10:30 CST
      Thurs 6:45-10:30 CST
      Currently Recruiting
      Mage
      Warlock
      Shadow Priest
      Elemental Shaman
      Requirements:
      900+  ilvl (equipped)
      Artifact lvl 40+

A mic to be able to speak in Discord.
      Be able to take constructive criticism from the officers.
      90% attendance, as we only raid twice a week.
      General Info:
      Loot is handled by a fair and organized council composed of our Officers and 3 randomly selected senior raiders.
      We are generally very active in our Discord on non-raid days, and participate in Mythic+ groups, as well as alt raids.

We have been around since ICC, and intend to keep going for years to come. We can offer a stable guild for you to grow into and continue your WoW journey.  
      To inquire please contact one of the following:
      Nomichan  - (battlenet) Nomi#1573
      Please have logs available for us to look at to evaluate your skill level.

You can also apply on our website: alt.guildlaunch.com
      Thanks for your interest!
    • By Valkyr
      Hi guys. I got this idea from a thread on reddit talking about how players "share" the challenge a friend quest to double the gold earning by finding players on discord who have the same quest and playing against them so both players get 160g. My innitial thought was how to filter out people who may pretend to have the same quest to get the 80g, without the actual quest owner getting an extra 80g in return. I don't know if there are people like that out there, but I feel icy-veins being a more closely knit community, would inherently keep such people at bay. We can have a thread for each region and people can edit their posts once they have found someone and completed the quest.
      I thought this would be a nice way for people who don't have rl friends playing the game to find new friends  to share gold with. Plus it doubles the gold you earn from that particular quest. I think many people would be interested in getting max gold before Un'goro hits. I don't know if icy-veins policy allows for this or not so I thought I'd ask what you guys thought about this?
    • By Essix
      So I know the title sounds a bit silly, but hear me out. My problem with MfD is, quite simply, that it locks the upper body of your character into the /point animation and I hate how it looks. I hate it hate it hate it. I use MfD, then Run Through, and my rogue does this weird crouching lunge forward with her cutlass pointing up into the sky. It's so infuriating, and I can't just wait until the animation finishes because I'll lose DPS.
      So, how much does MfD outclass the other max level talents for Outlaw? I just want to know if it's even possible to take one of the other talents and have even somewhat competetive DPS.