FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Rinklestein

Looking for an Ele Shaman for Cm's

Title says it all. We're a Cm group comprised of me, Surv Hunter Alt, our Brewmaster Tank, Resto Druid, and a Shadow Priest. Been having troubles finding a final dps for it. 

My Main:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Y%C3%ADng/simple
My Hunters Armory: 
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Bunt/simple
My Proving Grounds Record: 
http://www.wowprogress.com/char_statistics/us/proudmoore/field.pg_damage/

Message me if your interested and I can hook you up to our tank who'll manage times with you
      Edit* Forgot to mention we're Alliance, props to Hybrys, and I added a wowhead profiler to display

my equipped set for these. 
http://www.wowhead.com/list=2247279/cm-proving-grounds#0-equipment-set

Edited by Rinklestein

For those interested, note that it's a US Alliance group.

I'd help you out, but I'm a Hordie.

I'll second this - I'm the Brewmaster monk in this arrangement. Rinkle's CM set is second to none - our dps and healing is really solid, and I suppose I'm a passable tank :) Just need one more regular dps with heroism that can help us out. Last week, even with low dps - except for Rinkle - and a death midway through - dps standing in stuff - we were only 45 seconds over gold time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knight85
      My wow subscription is ending today (i'm taking a break from wow for a bit)
      but my main is a level 36 hunter and has about 300 gold.
      I know that when you dont have a subscription there's a limit on how much gold you can have (10 i think. same a the starter edition) so my question is. what would happen if i were to go into my level 36 hunter (if i could) what would happen to the gold i already have?
    • By Obina
      < Vindicta Nocturna > currently 9/11 M is three day a week raiding guild located on Kazzak EU server. The main core of the guild consists of players with 6+ years of experience, before we were raiding with multiple guilds on different servers. We are highly motivated for Mythic progress in Antorus raid.
      Our aim is to achieve the best results while keeping our 3 days a week raiding schedule. Raiding times are Wed/Thur/Sun at 23:00-02:00 Server time (GMT+1)
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/Vindicta+Nocturna
      What are we looking for:
      -People who while maintaining a very serious and focused mind on progress, can also be fun to have around and enjoy every aspect of the game.
      -People that understand their class to the fullest extent and also the importance of team play and how they can contribute to achieving a common goal.
      -People that will be on time and prepared, as well as be able to attend a minimum of 80% of all raids as we are raiding only 3 days a week
      -Mature people that are understanding and have patients as progression raiding can be both time consuming and frustrating
      What can you expect from us:
      -Stable raiding with experienced and mature people that are always ready to lend a hand when needed
      -Good atmosphere within the guild and other activities outside of the main raids (we do Mythic plus runs, PVP)
      -Fair loot distribution/balance gearing
      -A new family!
      Currently recruiting:
      Very High Prio: Elemental Shaman
      Very High Prio: Balance Druids
      Very High Prio: Mages
      High Prio: HOLY & Ret Paladins
      High Prio: MM Hunters
      Medium Prio: Shadow Priests
      How to apply:
      You can apply on our website: http://vindictanocturna.wowhordes.com/
      Or alternatively you can find us in game:
      Dukas#1439
      Bico#2764
      Lajos#2289
      Trulex#2575
    • By PixieKnight
      I've been trying my hardest to climb in Ranked. I started the season at Gold 2, and have now fallen to Gold 4 from losing streaks. How half my games go these days. 1. I call Support 2. I play nearly perfectly 3. We lose, with me having DOUBLE the healing of the enemy healer, sometimes doubling an enemy double support as a solo support (not an exaggeration), and no deaths, with healing percent around 50%. And yet my teammates are comical. Once we lose a fight, they do things like hang around alone against the entire enemy team, push alone, blame teammates, and generally be useless. Nor do I cause the frustration, I'm nearly always polite and helpful (encouraging teammates, making strats, etc.). Yet I keep losing. Do I need to do TRIPLE the enemy healer to win, or am I just cursed? Perhaps someone from IcyVeins could spectate a match of mine and tell me what, if anything, is wrong with my play. I know that's a big favour, but I'd appreciate it. I can upload replays if someone tells me how.
    • By Tiqqle
      Hi all!
      I usually make a quick summary of the patch notes, to make it so you don't have to read all the Blizzard Essay! Hopefully it helps you (even though its after the patch xD). Let me know if this is helpful <3
      -Tiqqle
    • By Tiqqle
      Hi all!! 
      As many of you are probably aware, coming up in next patch Elemental Shaman (and mage, druid, priest) classes are getting their Animations re-done. They're all really awesome looking and when I was looking at videos I didnt see any that directly compared what 7.3 new animations looked like compared to 7.2.5 patch animations for Elemental..... So I made my own :). I wanted to share with everyone in case you're curious about it too!

Please let me know what you think and if you'd like to see this for the other classes with animation updates!
      Tiqqle