FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
PixieKnight

Sick of playing perfectly and losing

I've been trying my hardest to climb in Ranked. I started the season at Gold 2, and have now fallen to Gold 4 from losing streaks. How half my games go these days. 1. I call Support 2. I play nearly perfectly 3. We lose, with me having DOUBLE the healing of the enemy healer, sometimes doubling an enemy double support as a solo support (not an exaggeration), and no deaths, with healing percent around 50%. And yet my teammates are comical. Once we lose a fight, they do things like hang around alone against the entire enemy team, push alone, blame teammates, and generally be useless. Nor do I cause the frustration, I'm nearly always polite and helpful (encouraging teammates, making strats, etc.). Yet I keep losing. Do I need to do TRIPLE the enemy healer to win, or am I just cursed? Perhaps someone from IcyVeins could spectate a match of mine and tell me what, if anything, is wrong with my play. I know that's a big favour, but I'd appreciate it. I can upload replays if someone tells me how.

11 hours ago, PixieKnight said:

I've been trying my hardest to climb in Ranked. I started the season at Gold 2, and have now fallen to Gold 4 from losing streaks. How half my games go these days. 1. I call Support 2. I play nearly perfectly 3. We lose, with me having DOUBLE the healing of the enemy healer, sometimes doubling an enemy double support as a solo support (not an exaggeration), and no deaths, with healing percent around 50%. And yet my teammates are comical. Once we lose a fight, they do things like hang around alone against the entire enemy team, push alone, blame teammates, and generally be useless. Nor do I cause the frustration, I'm nearly always polite and helpful (encouraging teammates, making strats, etc.). Yet I keep losing. Do I need to do TRIPLE the enemy healer to win, or am I just cursed? Perhaps someone from IcyVeins could spectate a match of mine and tell me what, if anything, is wrong with my play. I know that's a big favour, but I'd appreciate it. I can upload replays if someone tells me how.

You need to find a team to party with, and build synergy. PUGing is always doomed to fail.

On 11/21/2017 at 1:43 PM, Valhalen said:

build synergy

Playing around the teammates can help a lot too. I don't really touch ranked anymore outside of 5-stack HL, but whenever I used to solo queue I would always pick someone on our team and just pick for them. If we've got a Greymane, I take Lt. Morales. Got a Kel'Thuzad or Jaina? Grab Ana. Falstad? Well, guess you're flying with him as Brightwing.

It seems harsh to ignore the other 3 people, but it was generally a far better solution that trying to help everyone. I'd stick with that hero, always have ults for them and always dive with them. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By snartky
      1. Clemency
      4. High Inquisitor
      7. Zealous Spirit
      10. either one depending on comp
      13. Harsh Discipline
      16. Radiance
      20. if you went with sc at 10, the 20 sc choice is a must-pick. if you went with Divine Reckoning, Purge the Wicked or the 20 ult buff are the two options depending on need. if you need single target burst, go purge. if you want more aoe burst healing, then judgement will hit harder and heal harder. 
      This build revolves around abusing clemency/inquisition's short cooldown to quickly grant zeal to everyone and convert the lost mana back to you with either usage of the spell. 
      The idea behind the build is to build up to three desperation stacks before a fight by spamming your q on each teammate to stack zeal. the last cast if everyone is around will be using clemency to zeal the last hero and reset your stacks which also refunds 225 mana. you can stack zeal on all 5 of your teammates in <2 seconds with no drawbacks. you're essentially playing whitemane the same way you would malfurion. but your zeal works as your "regrowth" so to speak. 
      You take radiance at 16 so you can burst heal your team on command. you should have zeal on AT LEAST the 3 people most likely to take damage. before doing your dps combo (if you took Divine Reckoning) of R-E-W or E-R-W, stack zeal on your teammates, burst heal on the third stack application, then do the combo.
      if DR hits just one hero, the combo gives ~6-700 hps which increases (obviously) as more enemies are in your hurtbox. maiev is an unbelievably pairing for this combo as her ult helps keep the enemy within your reckoning for as long as possible.
      youre able to spam three more q's and your clemency/inquisition should be back up within a second or two. you basically rinse and repeat this without losing any mana whatsoever. shes able to keep up that burst spam combo indefinitely if you manage your stacks correctly. while also refreshing zeal on the person with the lowest timer. divine reckoning provides an absolutely insane amount of burst healing while also softening up anyone sitting in its effect. 

• By knight85
      My wow subscription is ending today (i'm taking a break from wow for a bit)
      but my main is a level 36 hunter and has about 300 gold.
      I know that when you dont have a subscription there's a limit on how much gold you can have (10 i think. same a the starter edition) so my question is. what would happen if i were to go into my level 36 hunter (if i could) what would happen to the gold i already have?
    • By DirtyFred
      This is how Blizzard Customer Support treats you:
      Long story short, I was spamming the world chat, several people reported me and that's why I have got a 24h silence. That is totally correct and I have read the EULA and fully respect the rules of the game.
      The silence ban has started and when I tried to say something in chat it says: "Your chat and mail privileges have been temporarily suspended pending Game Master review". Which means that the report case has not yet been reviewed, and I have already got silenced, which is odd, because what if I get a group of people and report someone who did nothing wrong and he gets 24h silence and he needs to wait until his case is reviewed?
      Anyways the 24h almost passed, and the game gave me the same message that I mentioned above, so I opened a ticket to ask when do my case will get reviewed, and what can I do.
      The first customer support guy overturned (stopped) the silence ban without any problem. I reopened the ticket to ask several questions about this issue.
      This reopened ticked was reviewed by another customer support guy, who said that he reviewed my case, and applied the 24h silence ban once again. (Which is totally wrong and incorrect, because I have already had my 24h silence punishment).I have reopened the ticket, and told them that this is not correct and how come that now I am punished with a 48h silence ban overall, and asked them to remove the silence.
      The last customer support guy who reviewed this ticket says that the first 24h silence was overturned before it was over, and that is why the 24 silence was re applied once again and closed the ticket so I cannot say anything else.
      Once again, I totally understand that my actions were against the rules and I deserve the 24h punishment, but not 48h just because a customer support guy is incompetent and does not care about us and just applies the ban once again.
      This kind of customer support behaviour is not at Blizzard's level, at least i thought so, and it is pathetic and disgusting.
      Please share this because it can happen to you and anyone.
    • By Parmenion
      Hi folks,
      first, i am no native speaker so excuse my speeling etc.
      I made a Combo Dragon Priest, like here, only changed the 4/8 Taunt Dragon with Ysera cos i dont have the taunt, and not enough dust to craft it.
      First time ever i reached with this deck Rank 10. And i am a little proud of it. BUT, now i only face 3 Decks. The Priest with 2 dmg refresh heropower, jade druid and the rouge with no 2 mana +1+1 combo... and i loose 4 of 5 games. Is it my deck thats not good against it or as the thread topic says i am just dull/stupid. Its frustrating if you see your opponents does their combo and your helpless about it
      And no i dont want to spend real money for more cards. Actually i have 65 gold and 230 Dust. Hopefully you understand my problen. And in best case you can help me 

Greetings
      Parmenion
    • By Dejo93
      Hey guys, i need an advice about enjoying the game. I started the game in almost plat 5, and now I'm 400 points in gold 3. And I wasn't even insta picking assassins, but I still had people feeding and afking. As you can guess, this really tilted me and kill my mood for playing ranked. I haven't been plat league since last year. Can someone give me any advice?