Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S7 Hearthstone Low Budget Warlock Zoo Deck [NAXX]

3 posts in this topic

I've had better luck with this deck replacing the Flame Imp with Stalagg and Feugen. It has enough punch in the early game without the imp and they make the later game that much more balanced, not to mention how much of a target they become. And when combined with Void Terror (If the enemy is reluctant to hit them) it can make Thaddius that much easier to drop.

I made these changes and it's working great:

Out:

2x Flame Imp

2x Young Priestess

2x Dire Wolf Alfa

2x Defender of the Argus

In:

2x Undertaker

2x Leper Gnome

2x Loot Hoarder

2x Ironbeak Owl

This way, I have a much faster deck. Undertaker has great sinergy with many of the other minions, as half of them have Deathrate. This reason is why I put Leper Gnome instead of Flame Imp, and took out Young Priestess that wasn't doing much.

Then, Ironbeak Owl helps by removing taunts and keep attacking with your minions (otherwise, a card like Sludge Belcher can really delay you and we know that this deck should win fast before it runs out of steam). And I added Loot Hoarder because the deck didn't have any draw cards (asides from the hero ability) and also to help activate Undertaker (10 minions with Deathrate now). Dire Wolf Alfa was nice but not doing too much. Plus, Nerubian Egg has enough activators already. And Defender of the Argus is more defensive than anything else, when you should be attacking all the time with this deck.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0