Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WW Monk Macros

2 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me why the following macro does not work in the new patch? It is the one major reason I was successful with WW spec. Basically it casts whichever spell is able to be cast for the greatest DPS advantage, plus throwing in your heals and energy re-fills.

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Tiger Palm

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Jab,Jab

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Rising Sun Kick

/cast [combat] Chi Wave

/cast [combat] Energizing Brew

Edited by Stillamonk

Not sure why it isn't working exactly. But.. never use an all in one macro for dpsing.  It is a sure fire way to lose dps. 

Also the rotation has changed since 6.0, so you might want to look it up in some of the recent guides and forums.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cyclone
      Pretty much, I've got an 850 Bloodthirsty Instinct (Socket + Leech), 850 Nature's Call (Socket), and an 855 Vindictive Combatant's Insignia of Conquest, and I'm just wondering which trinkets I should be taking as a WW monk. Initially I was thinking the Bloodthirsty and Nature's Call, because they seem to proc alot more, but I'm not sure.
    • By Kirom
      Hi all. I've lost my macro for auto targeting enemy which is in radius of sap and then sap him. Can someone post it pls?
      P.s. sry for my mby bad English.
    • By Cerenitee
      Moist is a Horde guild located on Illidan and is recruiting for our Core Mythic raid group. We are a 9 hour raiding guild making quick progression through The Emerald Nightmare!

We are currently looking to fill Core DPS/Healing raid spots.

Current Recruitment Needs

Monk: Windwalker
      Hunter: Marksmen
      Paladin: Ret
      Priest: Shadow

Druid: Resto
      Paladin: Holy

Other specs will be considered assuming you can perform to a superior standard.

Current Progression

The Emerald Nightmare
      7/7 Normal
      5/7 Heroic

Raid Times

Monday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
      Tuesday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
      Wednesday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST

About us

<Moist> is a guild that strives to push progression with a very short raid week. We expect our top raiders to know the insides and outs of their class and come to raid prepared. With a 9 hour raid week we expect everyone to play the best to their ability. Outside of raid nights we have plenty of activities happening ranging from alt runs, mount runs to other games outside of WoW such as League of Legends, HoTs, Hearthstone, and random steam games just to name a few.

What we expect from you:
      A reasonable level of dedication
      The ability to take criticism
      The ability to learn from your mistakes
      Something, something sense of humor

What to expect from us:
      Friendly environment
      People to laugh, and have fun with
      Progress oriented raid nights
      Optional non-raid-night activities (mog and mount runs, BGs, Arenas)

We are currently using Personal Loot. So far everyone really seems to be enjoying it. There is a lot less drama with Personal Loot than the normal Master loot most guilds do.

If you're interested in learning more about us or applying to the guild please apply at - Click on the Recruitment tab on the menu bar. If you have any questions please feel free to message us in game or post below.

Cerenitie (Cerenitee#1650)
      Pip (Piptooth#1430)
    • By Everth
      Hi guys, sorry to ask but haven't found anything similar on this forum!
      I've tried to do /startattack /cast spell macros but the autoattack only starts after the ability ends. This bothers me more than it should cause i have to right click every single target if i dont want to miss that juicy marking targets proc. So far i've tried
      /cast Auto Attack /startattack /cast Barrage /startattack /cast Barrage /startattack /stopcasting /cast Barrage /targetenemy /startattack /cast Barrage /startattack /cast [talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows; [talent:6/2] Barrage /startattack /cast [nochanneling] Barrage In all these cases the macro starts off with barrage and then after the channel begins autoattacking (i've verified using a swing addon i desperately tried to find).
      The same thing applies, with more consequences, with Sidewinders. Might it be cause they are "talent" spells and not normal ones? Is this a bug? How do you behave? Thank you in advance
    • By Latantha
      850 mark of dargul (932 crit, 419 speed) vs
      840 no proc trinket (1,123 agi, 898 mastery)
      So, basically, which is better? I'm fairly sure the 840 is stronger, but I haven't used the Mark before, so I don't know how strong/weak the proc is.
      (Mark of Dargul for proc reference: