Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stillamonk

WW Monk Macros

2 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me why the following macro does not work in the new patch? It is the one major reason I was successful with WW spec. Basically it casts whichever spell is able to be cast for the greatest DPS advantage, plus throwing in your heals and energy re-fills.

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Tiger Palm

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Jab,Jab

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Rising Sun Kick

/cast [combat] Chi Wave

/cast [combat] Energizing Brew

/startattack

Edited by Stillamonk

Not sure why it isn't working exactly. But.. never use an all in one macro for dpsing.  It is a sure fire way to lose dps. 

Also the rotation has changed since 6.0, so you might want to look it up in some of the recent guides and forums.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Djingy
      Title, died to Trilliax during Annihilation when using DoS. Stupid on my part but just wondering if theres a cancelaura for it and/or other trinkets. Thanks
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.

If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565
      To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 905~ ilvl
      - 40+ traits.
      - 6 or more mythic kills in NH.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Balance and Restoration.
      Hunter: BM and Survival.
      Monk: Mistweaver and Windwalker.
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Priest: Holy.
      Warlock: Affli/Destro.
      Any and all applications be considered.
    • By Fitte88
      Hello, im looking for some help witha  macro that i want to use
      bacitally i want it to be 
      /cast bloodthrist
      /cast Furious slash

but that dosent work, i want it to use furious slash when my bloodthirst is on cooldown somehow, is this possible?
    • By Notoris
      I would like to pose a few questions and share some thoughts regarding the trinket Draught of Souls.
      It seems that you should never use SoF and DoS at the same time since the clonens don't rage while you do.
      How do I use DoS in the opener? It enhances ToD's dmg through Gale Burst but at the same time you are not able to make full use of SEF since you are unable to make any actions during the 3 secs of channeling. So do you delay the DoS use until after clones have gone or do you delay clones? I believe DoS does way more dmg during the Fel-Crazed Rage than the clones would in the 3 secs. But what about the remaining 5 secs. of ToD? Do you use SEF right after DoS and then Fists of Fury or Strike of the Windlord?
      What buffs/stats applies to the DoS use effect? Does Hit Combo? Because then you would like to have it stacked to 8 before using DoS. And then it might be better to delay the trinket until after clones are gone losing the trinket dmg in Gale Burst...
      After the first use how do you proceed? Just use it on CD (outside SEF) or line it up with anything interesting?

Looking forward to interesting input. Seems like the monks in the forum are laying low.
    • By Frontright
      Hi All
      Thank you upfront for the support. It has helped me a lot reading other people's post too. I need some help with my WW DPS please. 
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Hëisenberg/advanced
      Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HDxPTYthcN6JZqj1#type=damage-done&fight=1&source=5
      I have also been on the Walking the Wind website and used that as a supplement. Rotation: FSP Kick in, TP > TOD > SEF > RSK > EE + FoF > SotWL > WDP > TP > RSK (not sure after this but probably TP > BK > TP > FoF to capitalize on the second FoF while SEF is still up from Drinking Horn).
      I've started to focus on making sure that I have chi available soon as FoF or RSK or SotWL comes off CD. In the past I wasn't watching and would be starved for Chi at the last second and have to TP which is a DPS loss. But I'm still not sure why I am underperforming so much. Also please let me know what I am doing right and should keep doing. 
      Any help will be appreciated. Thank you and have a great Christmas!