Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stillamonk

WW Monk Macros

2 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me why the following macro does not work in the new patch? It is the one major reason I was successful with WW spec. Basically it casts whichever spell is able to be cast for the greatest DPS advantage, plus throwing in your heals and energy re-fills.

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Tiger Palm

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Jab,Jab

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Rising Sun Kick

/cast [combat] Chi Wave

/cast [combat] Energizing Brew

/startattack

Edited by Stillamonk

Not sure why it isn't working exactly. But.. never use an all in one macro for dpsing.  It is a sure fire way to lose dps. 

Also the rotation has changed since 6.0, so you might want to look it up in some of the recent guides and forums.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BrightwingMain
      Just throwing this shower thought out there because why not.
      Would it be possible with reasonable amount of resources and time that you have available, to create couple of generic general gameplay/map guides for Heroes of the Storm? There are already a couple for other games, although mostly pretty old ones. Things like general guidelines for tanking, healing and stutter stepping as well as map guides of what heroes are which priority and how the maps play out? You already have some maps covered at the "map specific advice", but as the "new hero guide format" cuts the map specific advice part off, would adding such thing be possible. Not that I would be desperately in need of one, but if I had to guess, a lot of people would be glad to get them available.
    • By ZuzgwangGroo
      I am a returning player and haven't played my BM Hunter since 2011. What I liked to do when running dungeons with my guild was to make the Tank my focus, then use the following macro posted below. I know a lot has changed since 2011, but I am wondering if the macro language has evolved to the point of being able to improve the macro to only attack if the focus is actively attacking something. Could this be done, and is there any other way we can improve this macro? Thanks in Advance for any help anyone can provide!!!

Grewe

/cleartarget
      /assist focus
      /stopmacro [noharm][dead]
      /petattack
      /startattack
    • By mastapetz
      Yo everyone

I started running HC Nighthold resently, and my damage is sub par. Also was in NHC. I just can't figure out completely why.

A small thing I do know, sometimes movement is a bit too tricky for me. Losing stacks because of that makes me want to slam my head on the table.

I use, if I remember right, the "rotation" as given on icy-veins.
      Here my Armory
      https://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Die%20Aldor/Railong/simple
      Here some Logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/userreportslist/466658/

Another thing is, sometimes I don't relize a button press of my didn't register and I use the same skill twice.... Is there an add on that prevents me from doing so? I also keep forgeting that activation SEF/Elixir isnt considered an offensive move on its own.
      But even if I don't mess up movement and combo stacks, My dps in raids sucks. Dummies in Orderhall avg 518k. HC NH AVG on bosses 398k  :| Simcraft tells me I SHOULD be able to do 648k

I am espacially having Problems with that god forsaken #&%?$ Botanist I don't know if we allready did in with those logs, afer 4 hours of wiping yesterday I didn't feel like uploading them.

My problems with Botanist, especially if the tanks decide to kite him every time the black soup comes on the ground, and when I am fixated by one of the adds:

Rolling out of harms way, trying not to land in the sunburst thing, looking if tank went the way I would have moved to the called location, Lighting to keep the stacks up, roll/tigers lust in, want to resume clobbering that flower sniffer, tank 2 spots of tank 1 and it runs out of melee range and is being "kited" out of sunburst, oh good Chi Burst ist open Phase 1) Well OK, I healed some, but Tank 2 voked again and it ran out of my cast; Phase 2) either as in P1 or  BOOOM an orb spawned right into it.
      tl;dr version with Questions: 
      Unable to keep right distance to targeted mob due tank kiting, how to change this movement problem on my part
      Keeping the god damn mob in fron of me, without hitting mobs I should not.
      Staying away from Plants without losing stacks

• By Djingy
      Title, died to Trilliax during Annihilation when using DoS. Stupid on my part but just wondering if theres a cancelaura for it and/or other trinkets. Thanks
    • By Fitte88
      Hello, im looking for some help witha  macro that i want to use
      bacitally i want it to be 
      /cast bloodthrist
      /cast Furious slash

but that dosent work, i want it to use furious slash when my bloodthirst is on cooldown somehow, is this possible?