Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Low Budget Priest Control Naxx Deck

16 posts in this topic

Hi!

I tried this deck for so many times and everytime I fought against Paladin, I had very hard time out there !!!

Any tips on mulligan hand or on the game itself? Thx!!!

J.K

Aggro Paladin or Control Paladin?

Most time Control Paladin ... I think my late game is bad at all, and I don't know, if it's weakness of this deck or weakness of my own gameplay ... this deck is great against agressive decks, at early or mid-game I can lead the match easily and win, but when late game comes, it' out of my control ... thanks for your time, you do a very good job for this sites! :-)

It actually has a total cost of 1360 dust

Thank you! I had accidentally counted Circle of Healing as a free card tongue.png

Hi, i was wondering how i should play against another priest..., Amaz, a well known streamer who mostly mains priest, said you should play the long game, starve your opponent of cards. I was wondering if this applies to this deck also. 

i found another combination with the auchenai soulpriest, one that actually surprised me a bit, zombie chow will deal 5 damage instead of heal the enemy hero, not sure if you didn't know or just didn't put it in because its not that relevant. It actually managed to win a few of my games though, probably because people dont see it comming. 

Yeah, Priest Control decks are always looking to play the long game, the Priest Mirror is either decided by one player getting a 
Blademaster on the board early, that the other can't answer. Or by one player being much more efficient than the other and 

starving them of resources.

Perseus, yes I do know about that interaction, It should probably be mentioned in the guide if I did fail to include it.

Hi, and thank you for your articles, they are really interesting and useful for people like me who are still learning how to play this game properly! ;-)

About this article, I can give a very small contribution by highlighting a couple of typos:

1) In paragraph 3.2.4 you should remove the "and" in "you need to try to and drop a minion on each turn".

2) [i'm not sure if that's a typo, but..] In paragraph 3.2.3 there is a mention to Ysera, while the full-budget "core" version of that deck does not run Ysera (it has a Sylvanas instead).

I'm eager to read more articles about HS decks and cards! By the way, is there a way to be alerted via e-mail when a new article by Sottle is published on IcyVeins?

Thank you and keep on with that good work!

Thanks for the fixes! Good catches. I'm not sure if there's a way to subscribe to my decks, i'll ask Damien and get back to you.

How does this deck play against Handlock?

Not good, Priest in general as a class struggles against Handlock, and the sacrifices you have to make in all your other matches to improve that one matchup is usually not worth it.

What would be good replacement cards if I don't own Naxxramas?

There are other decks here to choose from. This one is specifically about Naxx cards.

Tbh, When i play this deck i have NO cards in my hand. Every turn in the late game is just me trying to topdeck myself out of a situation. I know there is cleric combos and shit. But thats not possible unless you draw cleric when you have other minions...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0