Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

change in dk frost stats?

1 post in this topic

Hi, I'm a bit confused on the change for DW. I still for the most part stack haste then mastery. I could never get used to playing unholy because it just felt soooo very slow. Previously haste was before mastery as for priority. It seems this has been changed and I see on mr robot its the only priority available.

I also am confused and think it might be in error that mr robot lists the runforges backwards. I always thought razorice is main hand and crusader is off hand. they have it lsted the other way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sibelius
      Critical Strike: 27%
      Haste: 33%
      Mastery: 29%
      I'm using "Legacy of the Void."
      Any stats I should bring up or lower in relation to each other?
    • By Browed
      With the new PTR info, it seems Bad to the Bone gains a little (2 >3%), is it now viable to go to that before completing the last Gold trait via the Self Heal?
      Obviously, I may end up testing this myself, but it's a lot of resource to commit ;)
      Also, I'm not sure if this steers us more exclusively to Icy Talons seeing as the Razorice runeforge dropping off with Shattering Strikes is even less desirable due to ramp up time, unless we see return of the double Razorice runeforge setup eh ;)
      If you exclude possible additional relic combinations for BttB (Bad to the Bone)
      2% x 5 stacks = 10%,
      3% x 5 stacks = 15%
      Obviously, this is a fully scaling ability, but you knew that.
    • By Bessyspimp
      Title. Wasn't sure if it changes how good crit is or if it's still mastery > crit 
    • By orazzledazzle
      Hello there. I'm looking to try and improve my dps in raids. I'm not sure where too start or how too really read logs, but I do have links too them. Any tips or help is appreciated as I'm new too raiding and wow as a whole so I'd appreciate any advice I can get. Here's a link too my logs and my armory.
      Logs - ( died on this fight)
      Armory -'jaeden/valicia/
      my user name is Valicia as you can see on the armory, but I don't know how to link to my specific character log, sorry about that.
    • By donaging
      Hi guys,
      I'm trying to use an uncommon build: Crit - mastery - versatility - haste - because I thought to max my dps without lose too much survivality.
      These are my stats atm, with 2 different trinket.
      What do you think? am I doing a huge mistake?
      I'm 4/7 HC without problem, but i can't find a good trinket so i'm thinking that maybe i'm going to a wrong direction.