Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ceraius

The Weak Aura Thread [DK]

4 posts in this topic

Heys icy veins!

I find myself often in a situation where I'd like to ask if someone has a specific type of aura, but I don't want to create a new thread every single time so here goes trying to make a weakaura exchange thread for DKs. Feel free to request or share your auras in here!

I'll start by asking if anyone has a Dark Transformation duration aura for Unholy? Like an icon with a timer and the basic cooldown effect for the duration.

Edited by Ceraius

Once my pet is in DT yes, I have a tracking bar on how long it will be in DT. Are you asking how to set it up? This helps me keep track of when I should be holding off spending RP and keeping it at above 70 that way when DT drops I'm casting death coil to get it back up as fast as possiable.

Edited by deathdoc

A timer bar for DT would indeed be exactly what im looking for. It'd be great if you could post the strings :)

Also thanks for the link, gonna see what it looks like when i get home.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By vanillaice
      Hey all I'm a returning player and finally hit 110 on my death knight yesterday. I am currently playing a frost dk, but I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. Unholy on the other hand looks pretty sweet... but from what I hear they are in a bad state atm. This might be to early to speculate, but anyone know if buffs are coming this next patch? Should I reroll now before I invest thousands of AP into frost relic? As cool as unholy looks, don't want to play a doomed spec...
    • By Pandacho
      The auras I will post here are partially created by myself, partially edited and partially are just the strings that I like and use, but did not create.
      The external sites that I used:
      Stoove: Restoration Shaman Weak Auras
      Shades of Kae
      Mack Resto Shaman Auras
      Fragnance <Method> for Raid CDs
      Celar <Inner Sanctum> for Low Health
      I'm trying to mention all the authors, but sometimes it's just too old and I don't remember where I took it from - my apologize in this case.

You can find Enchancement shaman auras in this thread. Thanks to Derienn.

Many of the auras are loaded only in combat, so if you can't see some icon - check this please.

1. Major CDs.

I post every major CD Aura separately because they are loaded depending on your current spec.
      Ascendance:
      Ancestral Guidance:
      Spiritwalker's Grace:
      Healing Tide Totem:
      Spirit Link Totem:

2. Specific totems.

Healing Stream Totem and Stone Bulwark Totem have two overlapping parts in aura: one shows the icon when it's off cooldown and ready to use, the other one shows the remaining cooldown timer while you can't use the totem.

Healing Stream Totem:

Stone Bulwark Totem:

Cloudburst Totem uptime and healing absorb
      First number - totem's remaining uptime, second number - healing absorbed.

Fire totems (Fire Elemental, Searing Totem, no totem)
      Currently written to load in Ele spec and in combat. If you don't have any fire totem up, it will show you faded icon.

3. Spells and Procs

Flame Shock:
      Currently written to load in Ele spec and in combat. If your Flame Shock is not up, you will see the left icon. The right one with the timer will show up when 6 second of FS remains on your current target.

Elemental Blast has two parts in aura: one shows the icon when it's off cooldown and ready to use, the other one shows the remaining cooldown timer.

Lava Burst  aura shows remaining stacks and CD

Unleash Flame has two parts in aura: one shows the icon when it's off cooldown and ready to use, the other one shows the remaining cooldown timer.

Fulmination
      Shows button with stacks counting and starts to glow from 18th stack

Healing Rain
      Animated Aura with gradual fading according to the time left.

Healing Rain with Conductivity talent
      Shows you icon of HR in combat with refreshing timer fading down. Timer refreshes every time you cast additional healing spell that add time to your HR duration.

4. Utilities

This group warns you about absence of flask, food, Lightning Shield (in ele spec) or Water Shield (in resto spec). Flask and food warning you'll get only in 10-, 20-, 25-man raids.

Presence and absence of Earth Shield

1. Shows red ES icon when only 1 stack remains and then ES glowing icon with sound on appearance when no one in group / raid has ES. I made a trigger for 'Own only', but you can always change this.

2. Here is the aura that shows ES icons with stacks for every affected player in raid (not only your own ES)

Interrupt (Wind Shear) and Dispel (Purify Spirit) have two overlapping parts in aura: one shows the icon when it's off cooldown and ready to use, the other one shows the remaining cooldown timer while you can't use the spell.

Wind Shear

Purify Spirit

5. Raid Utilities

Heroism/Bloodlust
      Animated Aura with initial sound and gradual fading according to the time left. Tracks all the types of Hero used in fight by any player. 

Aspect of the Fox (cast on move aura from hunters)
      Animated Aura with gradual fading according to the time left.

Dynamic raid CDs
      Detects and shows you the major defensive and healing raid CDs currently in use (HTT, Divine Hymn, Smoke Bomb, etc.)

Low Health
      Shows you a glowing icon of healthstone when you lower than 35% of HP (yes, we always forget them...).  If you are specced to Astral Shift - it will show you the icon of Astral Shift too. Aura loaded only in instance / raid when in combat.
    • By Kadill
      Just wanted to go ahead and ask, so I didn't have to go searching far and wide through the interwebs, how significant are the buffs to frost? Are they equal or greater than unholy in any aspect now? I know they were behind before, but I don't know by how much so it's hard for me to make an edjucated guess about how much difference these buffs will make.