FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ceraius

The Weak Aura Thread [DK]

Heys icy veins!

I find myself often in a situation where I'd like to ask if someone has a specific type of aura, but I don't want to create a new thread every single time so here goes trying to make a weakaura exchange thread for DKs. Feel free to request or share your auras in here!

I'll start by asking if anyone has a Dark Transformation duration aura for Unholy? Like an icon with a timer and the basic cooldown effect for the duration.

Edited by Ceraius

Once my pet is in DT yes, I have a tracking bar on how long it will be in DT. Are you asking how to set it up? This helps me keep track of when I should be holding off spending RP and keeping it at above 70 that way when DT drops I'm casting death coil to get it back up as fast as possiable.

Edited by deathdoc

A timer bar for DT would indeed be exactly what im looking for. It'd be great if you could post the strings :)

Also thanks for the link, gonna see what it looks like when i get home.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JengaKid
      This is the first time I've ever experienced the engineering battle res item, Disposable Spectrophasic Reanimator, backfire. Not only that, it also critted, essentially one shotting me. I've been using the engg bres item for more than a year now (since 8.3), so I was quite shocked to find out that I got extremely unlucky the first time it did backfire!

• By Teradan
      Hey y' all,
       I dont use IcyVeins forums often so excuse me if this is in the wrong place. I am currently looking for a new DK transmog on my 110 UH.
       RIght now Im wearing the ICC heroic set along with the green challenge skin.
      Though there are a few cool weapons Id love to use but I cant find fitting xmog: http://de.wowhead.com/item=87176/shinka-vollstreckung-der-herrschaft (heroic)

http://de.wowhead.com/item=77191/gurthalak-die-stimme-aus-den-tiefen (normal)

http://de.wowhead.com/item=113913/kagraz-brennende-klinge&bonus=0#same-model-as (mythic or heroic)
       So if anyone of you has a cool transmog idea for any of these weapons please tell me.
       I am a tauren male by the way Thanks a lot :)
    • By Adjourner
      There are two variants for this build and depending on preference: Grim Scythe (stable dps) or the Devour (burst dps)
      Briggs' Wrath + Avarice Band+ Goldwrap + Boon of the Hoarder + Frailty Aura of Frailty +Life from Death creates a giant aura (that is almost the size of the screen) to pull all the enemies towards you, to paint an easy target for devastation.

Skills:
      Grim Scythe variant:
      Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Corpse Lance Brittle Touch (single target burst) or Corpse Explosion Close Quarters (multi-target burst) Bone Armor Dislocation Blood Rush Potency Land of the Dead (I prefer Frozen Lands to stop goblin hoards) Frailty Aura of Frailty Devour variant:
      Devour Cannibalize Corpse Explosion Close Quarters Bone Armor Dislocation Blood Rush Metabolism (Speed) or Blood Rush Potency (Survivability) Land of the Dead Shallow Graves Frailty Aura of Frailty *Note: Corpse Lance isn't recommended for this build. Also this variant is better playing with a team is because it's a double edged sword, it's easy to have the flow stop when there aren't a good supply of elites coming your way and you will feel like you're dead in the water. However it is a choice for the Grim Scythe build due to the consistent damage that grim scythe itself can deal.
      Passives:
      Stand Alone Spreading Malediction Life from Death (Survivability) or Blood is Power (Additional CD reduction) Swift Harvesting (Grim Scythe) or Blood is Power (Devour) - Until the bugged Fueled by Death is fixed  
      Items:
      Weapon: In-geom
      Off-Hand: Leger's Disdain (grim scythe build) or Lost Time (speed)
      Set: Inarius's Conviction + Inarius's Martyrdom + Inarius's Perseverance + Inarius's Reticence + Inarius's Understanding + Inarius's Will
      Necklace: Wisdom of Kalan
      Belt: Goldwrap
      Ring #1: Krysbin's Sentence
      Ring #2: Avarice Band or Briggs' Wrath (whichever rolled better)
      *Note: For your items, I suggest getting additional gold/health glob pick up area to add to the passive affects that we're wanting to boost
      Kunai Cube:
      Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
      Avarice Band or Briggs' Wrath (whichever wasn't rolled very well with)
      Aquila Cuirass or Grasps of Essence (depending if you're using corpse explosion - also note I suggest adding Flawless Royal Diamond to some sockets to add some resistance if you're giving up the damage reduction)
      Legendary Gems:
      Bane of the Trapped
      Boon of the Hoarder
      Gogok of Swiftness (Grim Scythe) or Wreath of Lightning (Speed)
      Gems:
      Helm: Flawless Royal Diamond
      Everywhere Else: Flawless Royal Diamond (Survivability) or Flawless Royal Topaz (Damage)

Rotations:
      Grim Scythe variant:
      Keeping Bone Armor on cooldown, this is the most important thing for this build to work because of the damage reduction and damage boost you get for the set bonus Corpse Lance/Corpse Explosion is used against the champions, rares and uniques. Land of the Dead will be used when during large encounters/boss fights. Blood Rush will be used for traveling/utility (especially when In-geom is procced). Grim Scythe will be used in all other cases. Devour variant:
      Bone Armor (keeping on cooldown), to get things started. Land of the Dead to start building your momentum when your 1st elite pack shows up. Corpse Explosion  you'll be using as your main point of dps because you'll be dragging everything on the screen towards you, piling towards the center to deliver devastating splash damage. Blood Rush + Devour in sync will be used as your movement utility, which during your In-geom proccing will make Devour almost needed because of how quick you'll be moving and how quickly your health will drain. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Reference for a standard ancient only build: https://www.d3planner.com/236420675
      Reference for a perfected build: https://www.d3planner.com/376141709

• By Essix
      So I know the title sounds a bit silly, but hear me out. My problem with MfD is, quite simply, that it locks the upper body of your character into the /point animation and I hate how it looks. I hate it hate it hate it. I use MfD, then Run Through, and my rogue does this weird crouching lunge forward with her cutlass pointing up into the sky. It's so infuriating, and I can't just wait until the animation finishes because I'll lose DPS.
      So, how much does MfD outclass the other max level talents for Outlaw? I just want to know if it's even possible to take one of the other talents and have even somewhat competetive DPS.
    • By Varjoluigi
      I've been playing outlaw for quite some time now on Legion, and my rotations are ok imo. But still it feels like on the same ilvl other classes are outdoing my dps greatly.
      Here's my ask mr. robot profile
      http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/darksorrow/varjoluigi
      I think my gear is overall ok for outlaw, though it could need some more versatility.
      All in all, is outlaw weak and should I go for assassin? Or just reroll another dps class?