Adjourner

Necromancer - Inarius + Brigg's Wrath Speed Farm Variation

1 post in this topic

There are two variants for this build and depending on preference: Grim ScytheGrim Scythe (stable dps) or the DevourDevour (burst dps)

Briggs' WrathBriggs' Wrath + Avarice BandAvarice Band+ GoldwrapGoldwrap + Boon of the HoarderBoon of the Hoarder + FrailtyFrailty Aura of FrailtyAura of Frailty +Life from DeathLife from Death creates a giant aura (that is almost the size of the screen) to pull all the enemies towards you, to paint an easy target for devastation.

Skills:

Grim ScytheGrim Scythe variant:

DevourDevour variant:

*Note: Corpse Lance isn't recommended for this build. Also this variant is better playing with a team is because it's a double edged sword, it's easy to have the flow stop when there aren't a good supply of elites coming your way and you will feel like you're dead in the water. However it is a choice for the Grim Scythe build due to the consistent damage that grim scythe itself can deal.

Passives:

Items:
Weapon: In-geomIn-geom

Off-Hand: Leger's DisdainLeger's Disdain (grim scythe build) or Lost TimeLost Time (speed)

Set: Inarius's ConvictionInarius's Conviction + Inarius's MartyrdomInarius's Martyrdom + Inarius's PerseveranceInarius's Perseverance + Inarius's ReticenceInarius's Reticence + Inarius's UnderstandingInarius's Understanding + Inarius's WillInarius's Will

Necklace: Wisdom of KalanWisdom of Kalan

Belt: GoldwrapGoldwrap

Ring #1: Krysbin's SentenceKrysbin's Sentence

Ring #2: Avarice BandAvarice Band or Briggs' WrathBriggs' Wrath (whichever rolled better)

*Note: For your items, I suggest getting additional gold/health glob pick up area to add to the passive affects that we're wanting to boost

Kunai Cube:

Trag'Oul's Corroded FangTrag'Oul's Corroded Fang

Avarice BandAvarice Band or Briggs' WrathBriggs' Wrath (whichever wasn't rolled very well with)

Aquila CuirassAquila Cuirass or Grasps of EssenceGrasps of Essence (depending if you're using corpse explosion - also note I suggest adding Flawless Royal DiamondFlawless Royal Diamond to some sockets to add some resistance if you're giving up the damage reduction)

Legendary Gems:

Bane of the TrappedBane of the Trapped

Boon of the HoarderBoon of the Hoarder

Gogok of SwiftnessGogok of Swiftness (Grim ScytheGrim Scythe) or Wreath of LightningWreath of Lightning (Speed)

Gems:

Helm: Flawless Royal DiamondFlawless Royal Diamond

Everywhere Else: Flawless Royal DiamondFlawless Royal Diamond (Survivability) or Flawless Royal TopazFlawless Royal Topaz (Damage)

Rotations:

Grim ScytheGrim Scythe variant:

1. Keeping Bone ArmorBone Armor on cooldown, this is the most important thing for this build to work because of the damage reduction and damage boost you get for the set bonus
  2. Corpse LanceCorpse Lance/Corpse ExplosionCorpse Explosion is used against the champions, rares and uniques.
  3. Land of the DeadLand of the Dead will be used when during large encounters/boss fights.
  4. Blood RushBlood Rush will be used for traveling/utility (especially when In-geomIn-geom is procced).
  5. Grim ScytheGrim Scythe will be used in all other cases.

DevourDevour variant:

1. Bone ArmorBone Armor (keeping on cooldown), to get things started.
  2. Land of the DeadLand of the Dead to start building your momentum when your 1st elite pack shows up.
  3. Corpse ExplosionCorpse Explosion  you'll be using as your main point of dps because you'll be dragging everything on the screen towards you, piling towards the center to deliver devastating splash damage.
  4. Blood RushBlood Rush + DevourDevour in sync will be used as your movement utility, which during your In-geomIn-geom proccing will make DevourDevour almost needed because of how quick you'll be moving and how quickly your health will drain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reference for a standard ancient only build: https://www.d3planner.com/236420675

Reference for a perfected build: https://www.d3planner.com/376141709

Edited by Adjourner