Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Transmogrification - Rogues

17 posts in this topic

This isn't up to date with 5.1. The cyclone spaulders model from Gordok tribute run that is black is actually yellow. I'm wondering if the rest of the models were changed to yellow as well. I had the dreghood pauldrons for my rogue that were the same model and they were changed to yellow.

I'm now looking for the black one but I don't know if it exists anymore?

The Feltooth Eviscerator glows green in game, but you can't see that from the model.

Hello Damien, he was referring to what seems to be at least over half of the fist models above.  We're seeing the inner view of the items (the part close to the leg), not the look of them from the 'top', or outside.  This greatly lessens this part of the transmog part of your website.  There are some nice fist weapons above, but you wouldn't know it at all from just looking here.  Look some of them up on wowhead and you'll see the other sides. 

Hello Damien, he was referring to what seems to be at least over half of the fist models above.  We're seeing the inner view of the items (the part close to the leg), not the look of them from the 'top', or outside.  This greatly lessens this part of the transmog part of your website.  There are some nice fist weapons above, but you wouldn't know it at all from just looking here.  Look some of them up on wowhead and you'll see the other sides.

Alright, I'm aware of the fist weapon issues and I will fix them the next time I update the transmog pages (sometimes during the MoP beta). Thanks for clearing that up.

Just wanted to help out and let you know this whole set is also available in Area 52 at a Vendor. You can purchase them with Honor, 1000 Honor a piece. My apologies, I don't remember his name, but he sells old model armors, and next to him sells old model weapons, for both Alliance and Horde.

I think the best daggers for this set would be the shard of azzinoth with bloody dancing steel

Rogues cannot obtain/wear the Mistdancer pants. I was very sad to see the pants, think "Finally!" and then learn that.

Can you try make a level 19 white twinks transmog?  please if you could message me please thanks 

Edited by Usaywha

As stated by a previous commenter, rogues cannot wear the Mistdancer set, so it should be removed from their transmog page

On 12/23/2016 at 6:59 PM, Guest Dinnerman said:

As stated by a previous commenter, rogues cannot wear the Mistdancer set, so it should be removed from their transmog page

Forgot to leave a reply, but I've passed this on, thanks! :D

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0