Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Addon for tracking multiple enemies?

2 posts in this topic

Hey all.  As you know, when dotweaving you should replace mind spikes with SW:Pain on off-targets on fights with more than one enemy.  I'm looking for an addon that can order my enemies' bars somehow, or be Grid (the addon) but for enemies.  

Any of you guys know of an addon that will accomplish this sort of thing?  Tab targeting is a real hastle, and trying to click the enemy I want almost always  results in delays, throwing off my dotweave completely. 

Thanks guys!

I remember an old one "ForteXorcist" not sure if its update to 6.0. But it still just show your dots not all enemy you face. 

If you need pure raid boss hp frame there are alot to pick here. I use ShadowedUnitFrames. In options i set to show my dots only, i resize them/reposition to my needs. It do alot more than just Boss Frame so playing in options can take some time. You should be able to turn off everything but boss frame.  

Another good option to track multiple targets dots ( in aoe lots of new adds and overall chaos ) is TidyPlates << if you spend time configure it...  you will never go back.You can set it to change hp color when low enough for SW:Death snipe ( im a Warlock so its Shadowburn for me ^^ )  

Also for healing i change plates to 50 % optaticy and 50 % size only go to 100% when its my target

so it dont bother me when im running around and i see where is my target ( in fire for example ^^ )

I strongly advice to do a copy of interface folder before you will go hardcore on config. I also suggest go 1st in profile tab ( in addon ) and set a name for it so you will not do everything on "default" witch can be linked across all characters and moving something on alt can destroy your main settings. 

Its what i find best for me and it cooperate good with all other addons i use. 

For addon updating i use WoWMatrix thing. Auto detect interface and auto update ALL ADDONS lika boss. 

If you need any interface ( performence/raid setings ) i can advice what you need to make it clean. 

Hope it helps

Edited by Lotrix

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Avanti
      Who Are We?
      We are a group of returning skilled and experienced wow players that have been playing together since vanilla WoW, boasting ranks as high as US top 10. We have led other guilds to success in the past and are once again looking to do that in Legion.
      What is QQ?
      QQ is a US based semi-hardcore guild full of members who enjoy aggresively and timely clearing mythic raid content. We are planning to compete for US top 100 and are seeking like-minded and exceptional players to help us achieve that goal.
      What are your raid times?
      Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (optional Mon) at 8:30pm-11:30/12pm PST 
      Raid invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid.
      Do you have a VOIP?
      We use Discord. Join us on discord if you have more questions, want to join, or just want to hang out! Check the "Shoutbox" for an invite.
      Roster: We will have a roster of 24 people and wish to stay around that number. We understand real life RNG occurs. 
      Loot: We use a loot council system to evenly distribute loot among our raid.
      What We Expect:
      You have done what you can to min/max your character.
      You are confident in your abilities to play your class, and can take constructive criticism.
      You are aware of and can move from hazardous encounter mechanics, with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
      You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with.
      Current classes we have a high demand for:
      Druid - Boomkin and Feral
      Priest - Shadow
      Warlock - Destro/Demo
       * Note this is for core spots in Mythic Progression *
      Please note if you don't see your class/spec listed fill free to throw an application in we are always looking for exceptional players to add to our roster.
      Please register on the website and submit an application if you plan on raiding/playing with us. You can register at our website at
      If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact any one of us.
    • By Violentravi

The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 12/13 Mythic.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 PM until 12:00 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Archimonde progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.

From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.

If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or make a character on our realm and either message myself (violentravi#1826) or raid leader, Huntelsa (huntelsa#1444).  Alternatively, you can apply via our website:

Thank you for your consideration

• By Valkyr
      So I've been playing HS for around nine months but was never aware of the possibility of addons and plugins. I habitually use online tools to make arena decks but recently I was watching a few matches on twitch and realized people could see their entire decks, what they have used and not used while they play. Blizzard, i believe doesn't consider anything that can be done with a paper and pencil (and I guess a calculator) when done by an app to cheating.
      So my question is what addons and plugins does everyone here use and which ones should I start off with. I've heard of Hearthstone Deck Tracker and Hearthstone Tracker (are they different?) but wondering what gaps are there in my information and what I should be using.
    • By Rhez
      Lionel Richie is recruiting members to match the numbers of mythic raiding.
      Currently we are after
      Boomie MAGES Warlock Hunter Rogue - Raiding 3 times per week (Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday) 19:30-23:00 Realm Time - We are open to trial players X-Realm   More information about us can be found on our website.
      Any comments, questions or tips of improvement can be sent to me directly via Bnet (Rhez#2206) or a PM on our website.
    • By KlozdaGaming
      Hey there guys
      We are Klodin & Rozda, two WoW Vets, and we're more then exited to tell you we've just put up a new website dedicated for the sole purpose of reviewing addons, feel free to visit us!