11 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
We're currently on a raid break until BFA launches. Trial periods will commence during the first raid tier of BFA
The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!
Recruitment is currently OPEN. We will consider any strong applicant!
We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression in BFA and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!
Current progression is 10/11 mythic Antorus
6/9 mythic Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 mythic Nighthold
3/3 mythic Trial of Valor
7/7 mythic Emerald Nightmare
About your trial:
- You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.
- We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.
About our raids:
- We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.
- We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.
- We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.
- All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.
You can find our Wowprogress page at:
You can find our Warcraft Logs page at:
You can find our Discord server at:
Use our discord server to find out more information about us.
You can apply to us on discord as well!
If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers Rugnus, Jacob, Eubert, Saltyshot, or Chleo in-game who will be glad to chat!
Feel free to add my battletag for a chat
Location: Horde, US Connected Realms: Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar.
Raiding Times: Mon/Tue 7:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
We are former nolife raiders who now enjoy spending time outside our basements in the real world. Our total play time has decreased slightly but we still strive to meaningfully progress our characters through end game raiding. Currently we are recruiting new members to help us progress in the upcoming expansion. Join us and lets slay Dragons together!
Apply if you are:
interested in end game content; M+ Dungeons and Heroic/Mythic Raiding capable of critical thought and willing to contribute when discussing strategy a self-starter who plays to improve and keep up to date with latest theorycraft always on time and reliable
Recruitment Status: currently recruiting Ranged DPS, Melee DPS, Healing classes.
Shig#1825 (Guild Master)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 9/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Boomkin - HIGH
Elemental Shaman - HIGH
Warlock - Closed
Shadow Priest - Low
Hunter - Closed
Fire Mage - Low
Fury/Arms War - Closed
Surv. Hunter - Low
Ret Pally - Low
Frost DK- HIGH
Havoc DH - LOW
WW Monk - LOW
Enh. Shaman - HIGH
Feral - HIGH
Rogue - Closed
Resto Shaman - Closed
Holy Pally - Closed
Disc. Priest - HIGH
R.Druid - Closed
MW Monk - Closed
Any Exceptional DPS
1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.
2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.
3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.
4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
<Disconnect> [US, Area 52, Horde] (11/11M 9/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment.
We just realm transferred to Area 52 from Stormrage in May 2018. Guild used to be called <Shattering>. Pardon the messed up Wowprogress/Raider.io data.
Recruiting exceptional Tank, Healer and DPS.
Friday & Saturday
12:45am-4:45am EST (server time)
What you can expect from <Disconnect>:
Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun
What we expect from you:
Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid
Discord contact: @char *#7024
Battle.net contact: Lamat#1220
Title says it all
I'm working on migrating form doomhammer to realms where aome friends have characters (for guild stuff further down the line)
So i'm making some new characters and iv'e decided that until i know more about the unlocking of the mag'har orcs that my horde main will be a warrior.
My issue is that i cant decide between an orc or a pandaren. Because they both have a racial ability that works well for a warrior.
I'm hoping somebody could give me a little a little advice on which would be the best choice.