unholy dk dps at highmaul heroic.

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys as the topic says my problem is my single target dps. i believe i follow rotation correctly , but especially at imperator i can barely pull 20k dps. After i had checked logs to find out other unholy dks dpsi i see they have used blood boil a lot. But i do my raids with pugs, so they do not allow me use blood boil during intermission phase. my dps is struct around 18-20k(barely). and mage mobs like to fixate me a lot...

and i did not manage to kill the boss,so soul reaper out of question

so i am asking for help.

when the dbm pull comes, i call my minions + use first 1k str potion
apply outbreak
call my gargoyle
1x festering
(if i have full runic power spam death coil to enlarge my pet.)
1x festering
1x ss
empowered runic weapon
2x festering(if i dont have death runes)
death coil spam
2x ss or more
plague leech
outbreak or plague strike
ss with all my death runes.

my main is unholy. please dont consider my frost build.

and here is my toon

Edited by aurorae

You can still blood boil when the big adds (aberations) come out and for all the replicated small adds in Phase4 if you reach there. 

1- That doesnt change much but Defile prioritizes Dots, so better cast it before Outbreak if you can.

2- Use Empowered runic weapon when Plague Leech is on Cd, and You have no runes, no runic power.

3- You didnt mention it, but when your Ghoul is already transformed, and there is only 10-12sec remains. You must save your runic power high(between 60-90 rp) to immediatly boost him once he gets smaller. If you had a proc when 4sec left, save it too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now