aurorae

unholy dk dps at highmaul heroic.

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys as the topic says my problem is my single target dps. i believe i follow rotation correctly , but especially at imperator i can barely pull 20k dps. After i had checked logs to find out other unholy dks dpsi i see they have used blood boil a lot. But i do my raids with pugs, so they do not allow me use blood boil during intermission phase. my dps is struct around 18-20k(barely). and mage mobs like to fixate me a lot...

and i did not manage to kill the boss,so soul reaper out of question

so i am asking for help.

when the dbm pull comes, i call my minions + use first 1k str potion
apply outbreak
call my gargoyle
defile
1x festering
(if i have full runic power spam death coil to enlarge my pet.)
1x festering
1x ss
empowered runic weapon
2x festering(if i dont have death runes)
death coil spam
2x ss or more
plague leech
outbreak or plague strike
ss with all my death runes.

my main is unholy. please dont consider my frost build.

and here is my toon
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Khazadd%C3%BBm/simple

Edited by aurorae

You can still blood boil when the big adds (aberations) come out and for all the replicated small adds in Phase4 if you reach there. 

1- That doesnt change much but Defile prioritizes Dots, so better cast it before Outbreak if you can.

2- Use Empowered runic weapon when Plague Leech is on Cd, and You have no runes, no runic power.

3- You didnt mention it, but when your Ghoul is already transformed, and there is only 10-12sec remains. You must save your runic power high(between 60-90 rp) to immediatly boost him once he gets smaller. If you had a proc when 4sec left, save it too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bwaargh
      So, i'm lvl 866 crit - castigator - soul reaper. Crit 27%, haste 18%, mastery 29%.  Draugr, Girdle of the Everlasting King and Sephuz's Secret. I simc at 305k dps single target. When i switch to CS - necrosis - dark arbiter, i simc at 298k dps. But my gear is crit-heavy low-mastery and i've no Deadliest coil traits yet, so i wonder if mastery build is really better now. But icy and noxxic still suggest crit-build. Does anyone have the possibility and gear to simc two of this builds with the same ilvl gear. Please share.
    • By Gendibal
      Hello, I'm sure I'm no the one who noticed that we unholy dks can proc sephuz secret on dungeon and raid bosses using the pet stun (if you haven't you can try using pet stun even without the successful stun the ring procs).
      Last patch this was a something I lol'd cuz many classes said sephuz secret was useless for them. And with the legendary updates this ring got a plus% of haste, so it is better than before (with this update I still don't know if now every class can activate the effect).
      Problem is I have 3 legendaries, Sephu'z, Prydaz and the uh dk Belt (Draugr, Girdle of the Everlasting king). I will obviously keep the belt but I'm not sure if with the update Prydaz (with 3 stats now) is better than Sephu'z (activating 25% haste every pet stun (90 sec)).
      I'd like to know your ideas or if anyone had run some numbers please share, and if you are unholy with sephuz and you did'nt know you can activate the proc, try it now!
      Thanks for your answers.
    • By orazzledazzle
      Hey all. I was wondering what out of the legendaries I have would be best to use together? I got Tak'theritrix's Shoulderpads, Prydaz, Acherus Drape and Uvanimor the Beautiful. I've been using the shoulders and the ring, but I've read that the ring is either broken or has a tool tip error so I'm not sure if that is even worth using or not. I have an 860 crit/haste ring I can equip if that one is not worth using atm and I got gear for any slot if I need to change legionaries. That brings me to my next question for the patch coming up on which legionaries you would suggest upgrading first? The shoulders sound strong just because the gouls are already getting buffed but I have no idea so any help would be awesome.

My last question is with the shoulderpad legendary when I use it I saw that there is a 10 second window to pop Dark Transformation to get the full benefit with the Army and the gargoyle. But I was wondering if when I pop Apocalypse do I need to wait for the gouls to be up and summoned before I hit dark Transormation or should I hit Dark Trans right as soon as I pop the wounds with apocalypse? Normally I've been waiting to see that the gouls are above ground before popping Dark Transformation. Thank you.

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/valicia/simple
    • By Oro
      So, I am maining a Blood DK. I recently started playing some Unholy (Love the Lore and class Art ;) ). My dilemma is that I'm not that good, so in an attempt to truly understand the class I tried my hand at creating a DPS prio WeakAura.

The WeakAura does:
      Not track CDs
      Not track Talents
      Shows (what I understands is the) single-target rotation

Now I am looking for feedback on it. So if anyone wants, have the time and so on, pleas leave a comment if I got something wrong.

• By Jirall
      Hello,
      I'm having trouble pulling enough dps to even consider any serious progress right now. I could really use some help figuring out what I'm doing wrong. I know that my trinkets and my artifact relics are rather bad, but are there anything else I could do to push out more damage?
      I use these talents on a single target fight: AWS/PP/Cast/Sludge Belcher/IC/SR
      I currently have runic power generation and death coil damage increase artifact relics. Would it be worth it to replace them with around 5-10 ilvl lower relics with better traits?
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alonsus/Malvera/simple
      Logs:
      Guarm (I'm aware of pots): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BfAgcrCRDVzL1PbY#fight=8&type=damage-done
      Odyn (Pre-nerf): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/aY9cqpn7DLBvZJjM#fight=1&type=damage-done
      Really struggling with Odyn HC for heavy movement. I can usually pull around 250-260k but didn't find logs about those - hopefully this one will reveal something useful anyway.

Really appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks!