WotLK Classic Guide to Death Knights' Best Macros
Welcome to our Macros guide for Death Knights where you will find out what the best macros are for your Death Knight in WotLK Classic.
The focus of this section is to show you some examples of some basic macros and explain how they work. A Macro is a line of commands that you can input into a text box that will execute the written commands in the order you have given them with a single button press.
Macros for Death Knight in Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- /use [combat] 13
- /use [combat] 14
- /use [combat] Potion of Speed
- /use [combat] 10
- /cast Summon Gargoyle
Your Summon Gargoyle ability benefits from the stats you have at the time of casting the ability; it does not update dynamically. The macro listed above will use your trinkets/glove enchant if you are an Engineer as well as a Potion of Speed, giving you the greatest benefit possible for your Gargoyle.
Stop cast Mind Freeze
- #showtooltip Mind Freeze
- /cast Mind Freeze
While you will not often be casting as a Death Knight, it is crucial to be able to interrupt, so this macro just ensures that you will be able to interrupt without possibly being stuck channeling or casting something.
Death Knight Addons
Macros are very important in making your character play as smoothly as possible, but so do addons, for which reason we recommend that you also visit our Death Knight Addons page.
- 27 Aug. 2022: Page added.
- Changes to Death Knight Character Creation Restrictions Coming
- Free Character Transfers in Wrath Classic: March 3rd
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: March 1st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 24th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 21st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 16th
- Season of Mastery Realms Closing This Week, Transfers Open
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 9th