Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

UH AoE Questions.

2 posts in this topic

So on dual target situations (Twins and the like) and the recent Blood Boil nerf, is spamming blood boil in a dual target situation still optimal or do we do our rotation on 1 target and just keep diseases up on the other now or what?

Blood boil spam is optimal only on 4+ targets. So, in AoE situations with less than 4 targets, you can continue your single target rotation on primary target and use blood boil periodically to spread diseases to nearby targets.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Skyorz
      I would like to improve my dps, I'm doing between 160-200k, but I'm not satisfied with this numbers, here you have some logs of the raid yesterday, I suffer a lot with Ursoc.
      I think I can do a lot more of damage, I have the legendary bracelets
    • By orazzledazzle
      Hello there. I'm looking to try and improve my dps in raids. I'm not sure where too start or how too really read logs, but I do have links too them. Any tips or help is appreciated as I'm new too raiding and wow as a whole so I'd appreciate any advice I can get. Here's a link too my logs and my armory.
      Logs - ( died on this fight)
      Armory -'jaeden/valicia/
      my user name is Valicia as you can see on the armory, but I don't know how to link to my specific character log, sorry about that.
    • By timmo900
      Hey guys,
      Just wondering peoples thoughts on the 20% Haste Minimum for UH DPS.
      Who thinks it is absolutely crucial?
      I am looking at a bunch of recent drops i have that are basically same ilvl. 
      I run castigator and all of the pieces i want to swap in, will give me loads more crit, but drop my haste from 20% down to 16%.
      how detrimental do you think this will be if i make the change? my crit will sit at almost 40% up from 32%.
      Thanks in advance,
    • By Raxy
      Hey ,
      i have a question regarding the leg. bracers.
      Is there any change in playstyle and stat weights when u have  / use them ? 
      I guess one uses SS at 5 instead of 3 right ? to use it most efficent ?
    • By Sibelius
      Say I walk into the Eye of Azshara and 6 NPCs are pulled, as a Shadow Priest, what exactly do I do? Do I tab through them all and DoT them all up, then Mind Sear them? Do I just dot 2 or 3 of them, followed by a Mind Sear. Do I even dot any of them and just Mind Sear?
      I hope someone can give me a clear and concise explanation of how such AOE would be executed.
      Would be helpful!