Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
White

UH AoE Questions.

2 posts in this topic

So on dual target situations (Twins and the like) and the recent Blood Boil nerf, is spamming blood boil in a dual target situation still optimal or do we do our rotation on 1 target and just keep diseases up on the other now or what?

Blood boil spam is optimal only on 4+ targets. So, in AoE situations with less than 4 targets, you can continue your single target rotation on primary target and use blood boil periodically to spread diseases to nearby targets.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Supryia
      Hey all. 
      I've been beating my head against the wall in regards to my DPS. 
      Profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Supryia/simple
      Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1085767/latest#metric=bossdps&bracket=14
      I'm very ashamed actually. In the past I have pulled *What I thought was very good numbers* only to see that my DPS is in constant decline. I understand most people are going Frost, but I have invested so much time into Unholy, to switch now would only increase my agitation. I'm no longer a clicker, that's a plus! 
      I have my two piece currently. Currently on Heroic content and I'm needing some advice. Rotation is pretty common with what's suggested. We have a few DK's in our raid group, most of them Frost with another Unholy, who COMPLETELY blows me out of the water. Maybe it's because I'm stuck with Eye Of Command and on multi-add boss fights, it's useless. Help me fellow DK's. I would SO appreciate it. 

• By bwaargh
      Just want to share my TMW profile. It helps me a lot in raids and mythic+, when there are lots of mechanics you need to keep your eye on, especially if you are new to WOW like me.
      Download link: http://pastebin.com/02UBimPC
      Quick preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4froQ9V11M
      Please share your thoughts and suggestions.
    • By artisthefool
      I love mogging. To my knowledge, these are all original. I'm sharing cause I love finding cool mogs to spark my imagination and push the boundaries of what I've made. You'll notice I have favorite pieces of gear that I re-use in a number of these. As far as I know these are all blood elf death knight obtainable. I have completed almost every set you see here. I'm currently digging frost...

I have one of every class so I'll eventually have a video up for them all. I won't be sharing what each piece is. You are of course welcome to remake them yourself, I've just found that discovering the pieces and trying to see which ones fit really help devolop mog sense. If that's what you're looking for, this video should be fun!
    • By bwaargh
      So, i'm lvl 866 crit - castigator - soul reaper. Crit 27%, haste 18%, mastery 29%.  Draugr, Girdle of the Everlasting King and Sephuz's Secret. I simc at 305k dps single target. When i switch to CS - necrosis - dark arbiter, i simc at 298k dps. But my gear is crit-heavy low-mastery and i've no Deadliest coil traits yet, so i wonder if mastery build is really better now. But icy and noxxic still suggest crit-build. Does anyone have the possibility and gear to simc two of this builds with the same ilvl gear. Please share.
    • By Gendibal
      Hello, I'm sure I'm no the one who noticed that we unholy dks can proc sephuz secret on dungeon and raid bosses using the pet stun (if you haven't you can try using pet stun even without the successful stun the ring procs).
      Last patch this was a something I lol'd cuz many classes said sephuz secret was useless for them. And with the legendary updates this ring got a plus% of haste, so it is better than before (with this update I still don't know if now every class can activate the effect).
      Problem is I have 3 legendaries, Sephu'z, Prydaz and the uh dk Belt (Draugr, Girdle of the Everlasting king). I will obviously keep the belt but I'm not sure if with the update Prydaz (with 3 stats now) is better than Sephu'z (activating 25% haste every pet stun (90 sec)).
      I'd like to know your ideas or if anyone had run some numbers please share, and if you are unholy with sephuz and you did'nt know you can activate the proc, try it now!
      Thanks for your answers.