FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Brawler's Guild - Leper Gnome Quintet

Guest garlorik

As a retribution paladin i was not able to do this by single targeting they do a lot of damage and you will most likely hit the enrage unless ur doing over 60-65k dps while moving around to lose the stacks.

paladins have very little aoe but you need every bit of it to complete this fight. the way i did it was by getting the talent lights hammer (you can use it twice during the fight and by using hammer of the righteous instead of crusader strike they really make a huge difference. do everything you can to mitigate damage (sacred shield, divine protection) and cc when you can (blinding light is a good one and hammer of justice is good when a few of them are down already)

I would use cds all at the beginning to get as many of them down as early as possible but you can use divine shield at the beginning when youre getting holy power and you should be able to use LoH to heal up before you die as long as you kite a little bit in the middle

Guest Tiq

Arms Warrior, I specced into Shockwave.

Charge, shockwave, burn.

When stun wears off blow fear and single target.

When the other gnomes get back to you shockwave again and burn hard. I blew my cooldowns here. When stun wore off I hit die by the sword. When that wore off shockwave again.

Don't forget to use Victory Rush after each kill.

gl

I am super stuck on this fight. I go in as cat form with symb on a mage and 3 dont get frost nova'ed and I die to the dot. Go in as bear and I can't beat the enrage. Cat pulled 50k single target, bear pulled 45-50k single/aoe. D:

• Thanks 1

Guest Sif_Muradin

Warrior:

1. aoe nuke at the start (Bladestorm plus all specials) to get a solid start

2. piercing howl plus Heroic Leap to get away and clear stacks

3. bring them down one at a time, using glyphed VR for nice heal after each kill

Somewhere around 2nd or 3rd kill, did a fear to clear stacks again, I think I only cleared stacks twice. When they are down to 3 or less the stacks don't build up that fast.

I watched a warlock struggle through this fight with multiple specs/strategies, they succeeded easily when they went to demonology and did their aoe nuke at the start, seems like a common strat.

I am super stuck on this fight. I go in as cat form with symb on a mage and 3 dont get frost nova'ed and I die to the dot. Go in as bear and I can't beat the enrage. Cat pulled 50k single target, bear pulled 45-50k single/aoe. D:

As a bear could you just pop beserk to begin with to dps all of them, then incarnation and spam mangle some more? all the while using savage defense to dodge the dot or FR to heal yourself? Once you exhausted all those options, your best bet is to single target each one down.. Nature's vigil will probably be handy here as well as a CD to heal yourself with at the end of the fight or if you drop low.

Another option is mass entanglement all of them and burn one down. then Ursols vortex when they come out. I think for this fight though you have to be tank spec to survive that much damage if you can't kill them fast enough as melee. I killed them (after a number of attempts) as a boomkin by kiting them around when i started to get high stacks of the dot and letting it drop off. I made sure to double dot all of them and use my starsurge procs on a specific one.

Guest Bionix

Ret Paladin:

Use Light's Hammer + keep your SS up. Pop everything on pull, AoE rotation until 2 die, Make sure you use your Devo and Divine protection. Use the Aoe blind to drop stacks. The last one takes a while because you have no CDs.

Guest Leon

My offspec gear is PvP so my dps is low and usualy die with 1 gnome left, but after many tries I figured it was best to spec mass spell reflect, bladestorm, piercing howl and avatar.

Firstly charge in popping battle shout berserker rage avatar sweeping strikes recklesness and bladestorm. Shortly after bladestorm wears off use mass spell reflect to stop the stacking debuff on you and as soon as that wears off fear and kill gnomes (one with lowest hp always first and next) using victory rush after each one. As soon as they come back at you pop die by the sword and keep distance on them whenever stacking debuff is back on you (piercing howl then heroic leap or engineering rocket boots and charge back once it has gone.) Using the potions from the vendor helps a lot also. Oh and second wind is a must Posted Image

Leonicus - Thunderhorn EU

Guest Leon

Seems I did not mention my spec I blame the fact it was 4am Posted Image

although people probably guessed it's Arms Warrior.

Death Knights: I personally don't have much to say right now as i haven't beaten this fight yet. Some advice i can give though, is Anti-Magic Shell will stop the spew from going on you, and stop it's effects (aka you can get rid of the debuff via AMS). **ZONE will only lower damage dealt by it, not negate it's effects** The best thing is to blow them up early on and just kite and attempt to survive.

Afflock:

Specced Grim of supremacy, got my Voidlord out, SB:SS'd DoTs to 4 of em with my pot and DS:M up, then just ran in circles cackling maniacally while refreshing DoTs and MGing whichever one had lowest health, DS to replenish shards on death.

Guest rsbars message

Hunter, Survival:

I wasn't able to do this when I was a marksman spec but when I switched to survival it went much better. I used:

Glyph of Misdirection and had misdirection part of macro on my Multi-Shot and Explosive Shot spells. The macro was simply.

#showtooltip Explosive Shot

/cast [target=focus] Misdirection

/cast Explosive Shot

You can also use /cast [target=pet], mine requires the pet set as your focus but he is going to take a lot of damage so I like having the focus window there.

I specifically got this to work using a turtle pet who was specced into Tenacity. The turtle pet's Shell Shield combine with the normal use of cower and Tenacity's Last Stand as well as maintaining Mend Pet at all times I was able to keep the turtle in relatively good shape while he tanked all of the gnomes. When Last Stand was near expiration I used Exhilaration to fill him back up. I was able to hit the enrage timer multiple times with this strategy as marksman but lacked the DPS to kill all the gnomes off. When I switched to Survival I was able to use the damage from Multi-Shot applying Improved Serpent Sting and Explosive Trap to damage all of the gnomes while I focus fired 1 out of the group.

Also note that as survival you can open with Freezing Trap to proc Lock and Load and start the initial burst damage.

Glyphs used:

Glyph of Misdirection

Glyph of Mend Pet

Glyph of Mending

Talents:

Only deviation from default raid / damage build was Exhilaration.

Guest guest101a

just beat this on frost dk with ilvl 474 mixed pvp and pve gear. 11,600 str, 15,600 sta. 365,000 hp. with an upgraded heroic weapon. did 64k dps total on them starting with a macro of /tar quea as he has the lowest hp to begin with.

as soon as i got in, i summoned army of the dead, used the str buff potion, then my macro for dps trinket and pillar of frost. from what was stated in other threads, snapshot of your stats being applied to your pets or minions is gone, so your army of dead takes on buffs real time as your stats change. i didnt validate this or really check into it to find out if i needed to summon first or after buffing... it was enough to summon first then buff for me. after buffed, i laid down death and decay and unholy blight. used the /tar quea macro and immediately used remorseless winter to stun them. i used soul reaper at some points but spent the frost rune more in the beginning on howling blasts.

after queasy was dead, i used the glyphed dark succor death strike to regain 20% hp back. i then targetted the next lowest hp mob and killed it. then used dark succor glyphed death strike for free 20% heal. by this time, i also popped AMS. I didnt notice if it dropped off the dots, but it did seem to have been a far better run than the first time where i popped it a little early(before the stacks increased by alot). i also was moving backwards a bit. i used the heal pot next after the str pot wore off.

i was over 50% hp with last two mobs. i used remorseless winter again and another deathstrike after the 2nd to last died. It came close to the enrage timer but i managed to beat it with mediocre gear and no group buff. i still had my lichborne and death and decay rdy in case i needed to get rp for another quick heal.

Guest Gruumurak

As a Feral Druid specc'd with Nature's Swiftness and Dream of Cenarius I got atuck on this one a few times, trying variations on my CDs. The best strat I can advise is as follows:

1. Pre=pot the AGI Brawler's pot, and hit your glyphed Savage Roar right before the Leper Squad spawns.

2. Target Queasy, hit him with Faerie Fire.

3. Wait until all five are in melee range, then Thrash once, and Swipe once.

4. Pop Tiger's Fury and Berserk, swipe four more times, then put Rip on Queasy.

5. Swipe some more, and use those combo points to refresh Savage Roar. Queasy should pretty much be down by now, or at least low enough that you can switch targets.

6. Find next lowest HP Gnome, build combo points on him with Swipe, and make sure Thrash stays up. With your two previous predatory Swiftness procs, your health shouldn't be an issue, but once Berserk fades, you'll need to keep an eye on it. Pop defensive CDs as necessary, and put a Rip on this Gnome.

7. If your health is dropping too fast, use Dash to get out of melee range for at least 5 secs, and the debuffs will fade. Use this time to pop Nature's Swiftness and Healing Touch.

8. Rinse and repeat on the remaining Gnomes, you can switch to single target rotation whenthe 3rd one is almost down, and you should have no problems with the last two or the enragew timer.

Guest Cledussnow

A tip for Death Knights. To get rid of the debuff, I used Asphyxiate on one, ran away, then Gorefiend's grasp to yank the others back to the one I had Asphyxiate on. Gave me enough time to let debuff fall off.

I nuked one down right off the bat. Used my death strike and death siphon to heal. Then I used the technique above. Once debuff wore off I killed the 2nd. Once 2 were down it was pretty manageble. Just keep healing your self as much as possible. Time never became an issue.

Frost Mage - water elementals freeze, RoF, frost nova, TW and CD at start, burn lowest hp down and work up, spend procs wisely, altertime at full procs, easy kiled in 1:07

Guest Warganfreman

Warrior Advice:

This fight was the easiest by far for me. As arms, with Bladestorm & Cleave I made short work of them without even dropping to half health.

Tab target and charge the group, switch the Queasy for focused target. Drop DPS CDs and pop "Die By The Sword". Once it runs out Bladestorm, once that is up Shield Wall and cleave/thunder clap like a boss.