Recent Posts(time since post)
Popular Topics(last 3 days)
Brawler's Guild - Yikkan Izu27 replies to this topic
Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:58 PM
Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:07 PM
Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:55 AM
Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:57 AM
Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:06 PM
Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:48 AM
Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:39 AM
Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:13 AM
- Health potion (Brawler's or regular, doesn't matter)
- Lay on Hands at the ready
- Holy Prism
- Fist of Justice
The rest is pretty much all viable.
When Izu spawns, activate your burst macro and use Fist of Justice. Use Hammer of the Righteous to apply Weakened Blows since Izu does not cast spells, only summons, then proceed to DPS him. Whenever Izu summons birds, rotate between using Holy Prism on yourself and Divine Storm (one is sufficient to kill the summons). The trick with Holy Prism is that you can cast it upon yourself with 2 effects: healing yourself and radiating beams of damage (5 enemy targets maximum, in which Izu only summons 4 in one go). It deals a decent amount of damage - enough to actually kill the birds in one shot.
- The rotation can get pretty messy, which is why I recommended the healing potion over the Potion of Brawler's Might and LoH. These provide instant heals (the latter is basically a second life, so use when near death)
- Using WoGs to heal is discouraged - you need them for divine storm! (see below)
- You need to pool your Holy Power such that you are able to kill the summons on the dot.
Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:58 AM
Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:39 AM
Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:01 AM
Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:48 PM
Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:54 PM
Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:38 AM
Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:07 PM
This is how I beat him on 07/13/2013 after literally 10 - 15 attempts.
I'm a 500ilvl Shadow Priest mostly pvp gear.
First you need to use Glyph of Psychic Scream (MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS FIGHT)
Spec Angelic Feather, Psyfiend Power Infusion and Divine Star
1. Now start the boss by using Mind Sear/Divine
Star to kill adds (kill them all)
This is miserably impossible for a shadow priest. Any tips?
2. When adds are down Mind Blast, SW:P, VT, MF boss until adds appear
3. Mind Sear adds again (kill them all)
4. He will cast Disorienting Shriek Silence this to interrupt
5. Adds spawn again, Mind Sear/Divine Star them (kill them all)
6. When adds are down Mind Blast, SW:P, VT, MF boss until adds appear
7. Mind Sear adds again (kill them all)
8. He will cast Disorienting Shriek cast Fear to interrupt
9. Adds spawn again, Mind Sear/Divine Star them (kill them all)
10. (BIG BURST) When adds are down use your on use trinket/Power Infusion/Shadow Fiend, then cast Mind Blast, Devouring Plague+Mind Flay Insanity and most importantly get one last Mind Blast off, you will need this to interrupt next Shriek with Psychic Horror
11. Mind Sear adds again (kill them all)
12. He will cast Disorienting Shriek cast Psychic Horror to interrupt
Rinse and repeat
Note: if you get to step 12 and silence isn't up use Psyfiend, this may cause problems as it splits up the adds and boss preventing you from killing the 4 ravens, when this happens you need to use Angelic feathers to kite the adds/boss as there will most likely be more than 5 ravens up, you can either kill all the adds if the boss still has a lot of health, he will enrage so you will need to use Dispersion, but if he is low health just kite everything with feathers and fear adds then attempt another Mind Flay Insanity burst on the boss.
Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:21 AM
Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:59 AM
Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:31 AM
This fight is pretty easy with a hunter. Just spec for as much dps as u can manage and burn him as quick as u can. keep pet off growl and burn through all your cds right away. try to interrupt him so you dont get stunned and just fuck the crows. I just run in circles and focus boss only and let the crows be. Bring some pots if you have to survive a bit longer.
Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:28 PM
This fight is all about timing and execution. Biggest help: Keep Victory Rush mapped on your hotbar so each time a raven dies you can get a health boost.
I ignored the ravens and let my AoEs take care of them in groups of 2. Open with a charge but save your consumable for a Health Pot later on. Open with a thunder clap and Die By The Sword. Single target dps the boss, DBTS will cause the ravens to kill themselves. By the second set of ravens drop Bladestorm to kill them, third set pop Shield Wall and after that runs out Demoralizing Banner. Use TC and Cleave to keep the ravens manageable and snagging Victory Rush if you get low on HP.
If you find yourself dying too quickly from ravens switch to defensive stance and add intimidating shout, and then a heroic leap away followed by a charge to give you a little breathing room on those ravens. Make sure you kill them when they come back or you'll get a bigger enrage from too many dying at once.
Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:10 PM
as a Guardian druid, this fight is pretty straight up.
the most important thing is to never miss your skull bash to interupt his shriek, because when the ravens get our of control you wont be able to take it too well.
Aside from that you can just spam your mangle, thrash, swipe and maul buttons the whole time,
i advise glyphing maul, so you cn get the ravens down on an inequal fashion, making him never enrage..
Unlike some other hard fights, this fight actually doesnt require you to run your full dps rotation, and although you can pop berserk at the start as it will fill the same role as your thrash and swipe, it is not needed and youll most likely never see the enrage.
Therefore, thresh, swipe mangle and maul on cooldown, if you have a gap in the rotation (which you should have) just put on a stack of lace or refresh your fearie fire. just make sure to interupt. thats your no 1 priority.