Recent Posts(time since post)
Popular Topics(last 3 days)
Brawler's Guild - Unguloxx11 replies to this topic
Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:59 PM
Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:17 AM
Edited by krazyito65, 04 December 2012 - 03:25 PM.
All the healing alts!
The effect spirit has on a traditional Mistweaver build is probably in the region of how far my fart moves a windmill.- Reglitch
Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:15 PM
Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:41 PM
Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:01 AM
Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:00 AM
Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:35 PM
Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:59 PM
Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:17 AM
Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:28 PM
- Burden of Guilt*
- Selfless Healer**
- Holy Prism/Execution Sentence (Light's Hammer is a no-no!)
* For kiting purposes. Self-explanatory, really.
** The amount of kiting (using judgement) will be a lot, so you will get numerous increased stackable healing efficiency with this talent. I will explain further as to why/when these procs are handy.
What to do:
Stand a fair distance from Unguloxx to begin with - close enough to judgement, but out of melee distance. Start off activating your burst macro. My tier 6 talent choice was Holy Avenger for this fight, so when I struck with judgement, I immediately had enough Holy Power to pop Inquisition. Then, it was simply a matter of using Hammer of Justice and burst DPS. The trick here is to utlise your burst as much as possible to do a lot of damage - this effectively makes it easier for you to beat the timer. Since Hammer of Justice lasts only a mere 6 seconds while your bursts (Guardian of Ancient Kings, Avenging Wrath and Holy Avenger) are still active, you need to continue DPSing while changing your rotation. The next few steps are crucial.
- Begin to kite Unguloxx using Judgement (Burden of Guilt)
- Use your ranged skills on CD: Judgement, Exorcism, Hammer of Wrath*
- Whenever 3 Holy Power is generated, go in for the kill, so to speak. Basically, this entails running up to Unguloxx and using Templar's Verdict for a quick yet hefty smack
- Run away and make use of Selfless Healer, regardless of generated level of efficiency. Top your health to full HP**
- Rinse and repeat the above steps
- Once below 20% HP, add Hammer of Wrath to your rotation
* Hammer of Wrath can be used so long as Avenging Wrath is activated. Make use of this efficiently by using it whenever possible.
** If executed correctly, you should have only been hit once or twice; Flash of Lights can top your HP easily
- Lay on Hands is your second life. Use it when near death!
- Keep Inquisiton up if you can manage
- If you take Holy Prism over Execution Sentence (which I did) utilise its double effect of sending two beams: healing you, granted you are within range, and damaging the enemy. This can potentially mean pooling Holy Power to 5, going in the for the kill, hitting him again and then landing another Templar's Verdict before using Holy Prism to heal as you run away.
- If this seems difficult, think of it as fighting a difficult melee class; essentially, you want to mitigate heavy hits but also deal damage. The solution? Kiting. Make them chase you, then suddenly juke them by going in for the kill then running way.
- Think of it as a risk vs. reward game. Whenever you go within melee distance, you will be hit hard. For my initial burst, I stayed within melee distance for longer than the Hammer of Justice because I wanted to deal a lot of damage. This is when I used Lay on Hands.
Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:46 PM
1. At the start I used [Crackling Jade Lightning] ,as it trew Unguloxx a bit back after his first attack, with gave some time to choose the next move.
2. The next thing that should be done is to use [Storm, Earth, and Fire] and [Fortifying Brew] ,because it reduces the masive damage taken.
3. One should also use [Touch of Karma] ,to reply Unguloxx attacks back at him for 10 seconds. This damages him and protects you as well.
4. To stop Unguloxx from attacking for a bit use [Fists of Fury] and [Leg Sweep] or [Charging Ox Wave] if avaible . After the durration of one of thouse spells ends, imidietly use the next one.
5. All the time you should also restore your health with [Expel Harm], and gain some distance with [Roll] to use [Healing Sphere] if the health bar goes down a lot.
6. [Blackout Kick] will deal some damage, and if you are facing Unguloxx in front, it also restores some health.
The main damage is done with [Rising Sun Kick] and [Jab] , [Tiger Palm].
7. Finish the fight with [Touch of Death] (If you have actvated the touch of death symobol, this attack wont use chi energy)
At least, that's how I finished this fight...
Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:49 PM
Don't let the fact that he is a giraffe fool you .. he kicks like an Alabama mule.
Charge and Disrupting Shout to buy you a few seconds to drop your CDs. Use strength pot and zerg him. After Fear wears off immediately drop demoralizing banner and bladestorm so you will still get your dps buff effects. Then it's DBTS and Shield Wall for the win. Don't forget about Rallying Cry if you get a little too low for comfort.