Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nidosarg

How to config Proxy and Port in Simcraft

10 posts in this topic

Hello guys i am trying and trying to conect in my network of my office (different from my home) and i have yo use proxy to acces to internet.

Where i can config the proxy and port?

My proxy is MANUAL, so i cant put automatc..

Please need some help i cant do a few test on my hunter.

armory=region(us/eu),realm,character

Using this line will import your character (you won't see it like you normally would in the profile tab), but you will have to manually build the rest of the profile (the APL will be default for the class that the character is).

1 person likes this

This is my character: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/character/ragnaros/Cordob%C3%A9s/advanced

# Profile will be downloaded into a new tab.

#

# Clicking Simulate will create a simc_gui.simc profile for review.

# Unable to generate profile from: armory=region(us),Ragnaros,Cordobés

# Unable to determine Server and Character information!

Is this Okey? or i am doing something wrong

This is my character: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/character/ragnaros/Cordob%C3%A9s/advanced

#

# Unable to generate profile from: armory=region(us),Ragnaros,Cordobés

Is this Okey? or i am doing something wrong

Sorry, region should just be us/eu, that's by bad.

It'd look like this for you:

armory=us,ragnaros,cordobés

#

# Unable to generate profile from: armory=us,ragnaros,cordobés

Still getting same error xD

Really?  Cause I just simulated that line perfectly fine.  You are working with the latest Simcraft build, 620-02?

This profile:

#
armory=us,ragnaros,cordobés

gave me this output:

omaZdxM.png

Yes, i have the latest version.

I have to say to you that i am in my office, and here have restrictions to internet that can only can acces with proxy: 172.16.0.99 port 8080.

Thats why i think this dont work for me. I need to change some settings on the program network conections i think.

IDK then, if your network blocks the armory then any attempt outside of a proxy won't allow access.  Something you can do is to manually build the entire profile.  You can get the default APL from any of the default profiles, and after that you just really need to know your race, talents, and gear.  Here's an example I made a few weeks ago for ptr testing shenanigans.

Is RDP not an option for you? Seems like it would be easier to just do it from your own computer.

Hello guys and thanks for the help.

I open a case in simcraft issues on google, and a developer is helping me with this.

He said that its work for non-operating system Windows, and he will try if he can configured that in other way.

https://code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/issues/detail?id=2576

If i can find a solution i will copy paste here! biggrin.png

I have also created a google doc with more data of the problem for the developer if you want to see it:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w1mSRVBj9Sw6lcueVJBk5MKXNJszX_mhY8Dgld_tUwA/edit?pli=1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hitry
      Hi I am working on a sim for prot warrior since simulationcraft doesn't work for it currently, you can check it out here if you like:
      http://protsim.herokuapp.com/
      It runs pretty slow so scaling will take a lot of time. Have some problems with it still, like where haste will give more or less uptime on shield block depending on the current rating for some reason. If you find any other bugs please let me know. Currently for me it reports armor>haste>mastery>vers>strength>crit, with armor pretty far ahead - could be that darkmoon fair armor trinket is worth a try!
    • By Xanxos
      Hi Guys im new to the Forum and hope maybe to get some help

SOO the thing is im running my Assa Rogue through Simcraft and im not so sure if the Resultes were right so i came here for help
      according to Simcraft my Rogue should be doing 149k dps but ingame on the Raiddummy im somwhere between 180k and 200k 
      so i was wondering am i missing something in the options of Simcraft or am i just that good a player (JK) and the other thing is the
      Statprio on simcraft is kinda strange and it just looks wrong according to Simcraft i should be doing this Agi > Crit > Vers > Haste ~= Mastery
      but in other forums or guides i keep reading about Agi > Mastery > Crit > Vers > Haste so im not sure whats right and whats wrong can somebody
      please push me in the right direction :D

OH and here is my Armory if you guys need it in someway 
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azshara/Eloen/simple

Thanks for the help in advance
    • By Debreker
      Hello!
      Today I found out about SimCraft in combination with the addon pawn (thanks finalboss for the video!).
      But my main question is: What are the "best" options to simulate with my prot warrior and get a proper stat weight and pawn string for a tank?
      I currently have the following settings (plots and reforge are disabled):

• By Covahz
      I have been trying to set up a simulation to compare different trinkets with my currently equipped gear. I have looked at some guides and want to set up a list with which I can test multiple different trinkets, or trinket combinations, at once. The problem I have run into, though, is that it seems copies past the first seem to be simming incorrectly. I am sure this is due to a formatting error on my part, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Here is my current sim, where each copy should be identical to the original:
      http://pastebin.com/zQB10FJJ

And here are the results of said sim:
      https://gyazo.com/9f60af9340c29aeb70fa76c16c988362

Ideally I would like to be able to make a list of trinket dps values like the one in the hunter guides here on Icy Veins, and if I could just get a copy of the sim used to make them I'm sure I could figure it out from there.

Also, when I look online the action command to use on use trinkets involves the trinkets name. Is there a way to simply make it use the trinket in a specific slot? Something like "actions+=/use_item,name=trinket2" so I don't need to change it when I upgrade trinkets.

• By Covahz
      Hello, it is my first time posting to this site and I hope I have found the right place to post regarding Hunter simulations.

I have been running simulations with both Ask Mr. Robot and Simcraft, with very different results, specifically when it comes to Fury of the Eagle damage. All other damage done is generally very close from sim, to sim, to my experience with live, but according to simcraft my fury of the eagle should be doing nearly twice as much as it does in the ask mr robot sim and what my fury of the eagle tends to do on live. On live and in the ask mr robot sim Fury of the Eagle tends to be roughly 8-10% of my damage on a patchwerk style boss over 360 seconds. Simcraft has the same ability doing 17% of my damage consistently.

Due to the stacking nature of Mongoose Fury buff I fear that an incorrect damage output for Fury of the Eagle in the sim could lead to inaccurate stat scaling calculations, and I would very much appreciate it if someone with more knowledge on this subject could help shine some light on why I am getting such different numbers from two sims which are generally well regarded as being accurate.

Edit: I went ahead and cut the sims to the bare minimum in both Simcraft and Ask Mr Robot so that the entire sim is just using Fury of the Eagle with no other buffs or abilities used for 360 seconds, and Simcraft still shows Fury of the Eagle as being massively more powerful than is shown in Ask Mr Robot sims. I'm not sure if this is helpful or not, but I figured I would share. The Ask Mr Robot sim of only Fury of the Eagle is the same as my in game values.