Debreker

Question about SimCraft and Prot Warrior

4 posts in this topic

Hello!

Today I found out about SimCraft in combination with the addon pawn (thanks finalboss for the video!).

But my main question is: What are the "best" options to simulate with my prot warrior and get a proper stat weight and pawn string for a tank?

I currently have the following settings (plots and reforge are disabled):

buffs and debuffs.jpg

Global.jpg

scaling.jpg

Edited by Debreker
Small title change

Seems like a sensible config. I just found out I can sim a tank myself and it gave versatility a weight 8 times higher than other stats, is the simcraft bugged or am I doing something wrong? What weights are you getting?

Simcraft might not be finished for protection warriors yet since on the website it says:  !Protection is still a work in progress!

So right now it might be better to just guess the stat ranking since simcraft either returns negative stats or all under -0,02

This is just what i think and would like for someone who knows more about simcraft to confirm.

On 8-10-2016 at 11:00 PM, Hitry said:

What weights are you getting?

On 9-10-2016 at 2:24 PM, Wickedwar said:

since simcraft either returns negative stats 

That's what I'm getting

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neshama
      Hi, several players told me, that my warrior is not having enough HP as he should with current item level.
      Here is the link to armory
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/burning-legion/wienkszy

How can I push my HP higher, is there any way I can increase it ?  Trinkets, relics, items. Am I  missing something ? 
    • By Krommush
      Hello, sorry for my bad english. I post here because i've some problems with my DPS in ToS M, my IL is 928 and i only can rise and mantain 900k-1M but when i will do simmin in raidbots my dps rise 1.4 M :S.
      Here is lastest logs of yesterday, i've between 250 -350 ms of ping always.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RHXLrcZvYn9KN8bh/
      I can't put images of my gear and talent set, i don't know why.
      Thx for answer this and help me :)

• By Fodia
      When I started playing again after several years off, I chose the wrong weapon/artifact chain for my Ret Paladin.  I choose Truthguard instead of Ashbringer.  So I am at 105 with Truthguard now and I was told by Bliz several levels ago that I could swap weapons at some point although I was not told how or when. I don't use Truthguard in play now just a normal weapon and seem to do ok. What must I do?
      From Blizzard -  "I understand you are contacting us about your starting artifact weapon! I know it would be frustrating wanting to use Retribution and the Ashbringer and getting the Truth Guard by mistake. I made this same mistake on my Shaman. I was anxious to get the Doom Hammer and didn’t realize I was required to use the Enhancement spec. I do have some information to share with you.
      The bad news is, once an artifact is selected, there’s no changing that. Luckily, you’re not stuck with this forever. You’ll need to go through some of the story line with the Truth Guard, but once you hit level 102, you’ll be presented with the option to pick up the other 2 artifact weapons. From there you will be able to use any one you’d like. ^_^"
    • By bowsersfury
      Hello, 
      I am concerned that I am severely under performing as a fury warrior. I can manage to parse typically in the 80s for almost every fight in heroic ToS with a few exceptions: Mistress, Host, Avatar. I'm currently 933 equipped and I'm not at all concerned about my stats... I know I should and could be parsing in the 90s. But I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. 

My opener looks something like this: Charge, Pop Moonglaives trinket, Pop all CDS, Raging Blow, Oden's Fury, Rampage, then start normal priority rotation: Enraged RB>100 rage Rampage>RB>BT>FS. 

I have recently discovered that I have been doing my execute phase entirely wrong. I just went and tried first two bosses of heroic ToS again. Parses went up slightly... Goroth: 83->89, Inquis:84->90 but still not where I need to be. 
      Another think I'd like to mention is that I try to prioritize Enraged RB @100 rage before hitting rampage. According to Kelade (one of top fury warriors in US), this is 100k dps difference. Although at times I find myself in an awkward situation where I'm at 100 rage with RB on CD and I literally have to wait a whole global to hit it... I'd like to know how to make that stop lol. 

Last issue I'd like to bring up is this: Most of the time not all my CDs will line up perfectly together... BC, glaives, OF will be up but Avatar will be down. I'm slightly confused about when to use All/some of my cds... especially on fights like heroic KJ. Fights like Harj and Miss I'm confused about if I should hold all my cds for adds or blow them in the beginning along with prepot... I feel like prepot is a total waste without cds...

Below you will find the link to my armory and logs. Please Help me. I need to be parsing much higher than I am. My guild is doing mythic and I don't want to be the one holding us back.  

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/bòwser
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26903184