FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
nidosarg

How to config Proxy and Port in Simcraft

Hello guys i am trying and trying to conect in my network of my office (different from my home) and i have yo use proxy to acces to internet.

Where i can config the proxy and port?

My proxy is MANUAL, so i cant put automatc..

Please need some help i cant do a few test on my hunter.

armory=region(us/eu),realm,character

Using this line will import your character (you won't see it like you normally would in the profile tab), but you will have to manually build the rest of the profile (the APL will be default for the class that the character is).

• Like 1

This is my character: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/character/ragnaros/Cordob%C3%A9s/advanced

# Profile will be downloaded into a new tab.

#

# Clicking Simulate will create a simc_gui.simc profile for review.

# Unable to generate profile from: armory=region(us),Ragnaros,Cordobés

# Unable to determine Server and Character information!

Is this Okey? or i am doing something wrong

This is my character: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/character/ragnaros/Cordob%C3%A9s/advanced

#

# Unable to generate profile from: armory=region(us),Ragnaros,Cordobés

Is this Okey? or i am doing something wrong

Sorry, region should just be us/eu, that's by bad.

It'd look like this for you:

armory=us,ragnaros,cordobés

#

# Unable to generate profile from: armory=us,ragnaros,cordobés

Still getting same error xD

Really?  Cause I just simulated that line perfectly fine.  You are working with the latest Simcraft build, 620-02?

This profile:

#
armory=us,ragnaros,cordobés

gave me this output:

omaZdxM.png

Yes, i have the latest version.

I have to say to you that i am in my office, and here have restrictions to internet that can only can acces with proxy: 172.16.0.99 port 8080.

Thats why i think this dont work for me. I need to change some settings on the program network conections i think.

IDK then, if your network blocks the armory then any attempt outside of a proxy won't allow access.  Something you can do is to manually build the entire profile.  You can get the default APL from any of the default profiles, and after that you just really need to know your race, talents, and gear.  Here's an example I made a few weeks ago for ptr testing shenanigans.

Is RDP not an option for you? Seems like it would be easier to just do it from your own computer.

Hello guys and thanks for the help.

I open a case in simcraft issues on google, and a developer is helping me with this.

He said that its work for non-operating system Windows, and he will try if he can configured that in other way.

https://code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/issues/detail?id=2576

If i can find a solution i will copy paste here! biggrin.png

I have also created a google doc with more data of the problem for the developer if you want to see it:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w1mSRVBj9Sw6lcueVJBk5MKXNJszX_mhY8Dgld_tUwA/edit?pli=1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this