FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Twin Consorts

Here are some vids on how to draw the celestials.

Ox:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl9erePE4Sw

Tiger:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FuldA_H6YY

Crane:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWnwt59j72k

Thank you for sharing these!

Ok, I've now done this in 10 and 25 man. The fight is pretty undertuned. If you've cleared 10/12, you can do 11/12 without any doubt. Some notes:

Phase 1: Be spread out. It's that simple. Tanks, do your thing.

Phase 2: Be spread out. It's that simple. Tanks, do your thing.

Phase 3: NUKE IT, DOT IT, MOAR DOTS. Nuke the fire girl and nuke her hard. Someone needs to do the Celestials (can only do 1 at a time). Recommendation: Tiger, Crane, Dragon, Ox (if needed).

Phase 4: Check loot table to see if something you need is there while passively finishing off the last boss.

Celestial recommendation reasoning:

Phase 3 should be the only problematic phase only because there's a couple more things going on. Therefore, use this phase to accept help from the guardians. Open up with Tiger. If done immediately, the first Tidal Wave should be completely negated as the waves will go from unavoidable to completely laughable. This will allow your entire raid to pop every single cooldown for the 2nd Tidal Wave ability and suffer no deaths. Second should be the Crane. This does 5,000,000 damage to each boss and will easily allow you to beat the enrage timer. If you DON'T do the Crane, the enrage timer gets pretty tight as skipping out on 10,000,000 damage is pretty foolish. Third should be Yu'lon, the dragon. This will completely restore everyone's HP and mana. The Ox isn't necessary, but I'm sure it will be beneficial to some raid groups. It gives 50% extra HP, which is very significant.

Summary:

Tiger

Crane

Dragon

Ox

• Like 1

I heard the celestial things recharge? Is that so or are they a one time use?

Yes, they do recharge, but unfortunately, I do not know how often. I know that we did use one twice in one fight.

Thanks guys! Made some updates/fixes to the guide, they should be up soon :)

Hey Ho !!!

One question ( if some1 knows i would be grateful )

"

• Posted ImageBeast of Nightmares is spell that Lu'lin casts a few times during the Darkness Phase. She summons a Beast of Nightmares, a hostile NPC, which fixates on one of the tanks. Only the tank on whom this mob is fixated can damage and kill it. Each time the fixated player receives a heal, the healer who issued the heal receives a stack of a debuff called Posted ImageCorrupted Healing.

• Posted ImageCorrupted Healing is a stacking debuff that deals a moderate amount of damage every second."

Healing threw the beacon of light ... it will trigger the debuf or not ?

Yes, it will. Remove Beacon. The tanks don't really need healed during that with their own mitigation tools anyways.

• Like 2

Guest Patticakes

During the dusk phase, the celestials reset. You still have to handle the debuff, but you can use the aid two times during the fight if timed correctly.

Guest Evilicious

• Posted ImageBeast of Nightmares is spell that Lu'lin casts a few times during the Darkness Phase. She summons a Beast of Nightmares, a hostile NPC, which fixates on one of the tanks. Only the tank on whom this mob is fixated can damage and kill it. Each time the fixated player receives a heal, the healer who issued the heal receives a stack of a debuff called Posted ImageCorrupted Healing.

• Posted ImageCorrupted Healing is a stacking debuff that deals a moderate amount of damage every second."

Atonement healing from Disc priests will not trigger any stacks ,neither will POM

My guild is not as hard core is it once was. We just got to Consorts last night. Total of 3 pulls to kill them, which is 3 less than Jin'Rohk when he came out. Such a simple fight. For us, we only used celestials 3 times ever. Cranes early, Serpent before dusk for the obvious mana and healing benefit, and then cranes again during dusk just before lust. The Tidal Waves mechanic was a complete joke.

Both, CD of statues and Buffs reset in Dusk Phase, so u can:

Phase 1: Use Tiger at beggining and OX at end of this phase - or for one sloppy tank.

Phase 2: Use Crane in beggining and Serpent when u healers need - or 30sec before Dusk phase.

Phase 3: Tiger for Tidal 1, Crane for dmg, Serpent for after Tidal 2 and Ox just for the LOL

Phase 4: Kill w/e remains of the Cold bitch and loot your precious helmet.

Both, CD of statues and Buffs reset in Dusk Phase, so u can:

Phase 1: Use Tiger at beggining and OX at end of this phase - or for one sloppy tank.

Phase 2: Use Crane in beggining and Serpent when u healers need - or 30sec before Dusk phase.

Phase 3: Tiger for Tidal 1, Crane for dmg, Serpent for after Tidal 2 and Ox just for the LOL

Phase 4: Kill w/e remains of the Cold bitch and loot your precious helmet.

I disagree with the use of Tiger other than the tidel waves cast by lu'lin. the time inside is wasted if you're only going to avoid a few meteors. during a phase where the raid healing needed is laughable. Ox should be saved the first time for around 10 seconds into phase two. to allow the boss to get her stacks up. then cranes after. then yu'lon before dusk phase. I would follow this list:

Phase1: none

Phase 2: Ox` 10 seconds in, Cranes, and yu'lon at anytime in the phase.

Phase 3: tiger the first tidal wave, Then cranes, then ox the 2nd wave, then yu'lon.

Phase 4: lawl and collect loot.

If you're having issues with the enrage timer Skip tiger, if your healers can handle a tidal wave.

I am a resto shaman and found that I do NOT receive any stacks of corrupted healing by:

- prehotting the tank with riptide (the initial heal does give 1 stack, but not the HoT)

- earthliving

- earthshield ticks

- healing received through healing stream totem

- (not 100% sure) healing received through Ancestral Awakening and Lightning-Imbued Chalice

Hope this info might help some ppl.

• Like 1

Looking to do Twins 25 man HC.

Not sure if we will have the dps to do this b4 the enrage timer. Can anyone confirm that enrage timer is 10 full minutes on 25man HC?

does anyone know what kind of enrage this is?

I presume she starts to massacre the tanks... and then those high up on the threat table.

will the next Cosmic Barrage be lethal? will it only kill those ~8 targeted players (and anyone in that aoe, but if we are spread..), and leave the rest of the raid to be killed by the next Cosmic Barrage?

does the frequency of these casts go up?

wondering how much 'extra' time we can get if we taunt/kite her in long travel paths to 1 shot the high threat people (as in, if 2 seconds before enrage the OT and the top 3 threat dps run to the corners of the room.)

Purelly out of interest, I wanna know if anyone's ever done this.

Is it possible for the tank with the Beast of Nightmares to enter the "drawing dimension?"

I've gone into the 'drawing dimension' in order to reset the fight so I'm sure you can, but I don't know what the result would be when the beast is on you.

The beast could either

1. Despawn (which could be a helpful exploit)

2. Target the other tank

3. Sit there until you come out and then attack you again

4. auto kill you

If I remember correctly, if the beast does not die before the next one spawns then the tank gets auto killed. so the only helpful case would be if it just despawns if you go into the drawing dimension. I'll test it out for fun sometime, maybe in a LFR.

Edited by Storm