-
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
-
Similar Content
-
By Tessivento
Hi all.
I recently went Guardian from Resto. Theoretically I know my rotation, cd, etc. I'm running Antorus HC, i got the curve and i think to hold with not many problems every boss but seeing my logs my performance is always low.
I don't know where I make my mistakes but I think to have these issues:
My damage taken is always minor than other tanks; My damage dealt... same (I build my bear full defense but my dps seems to be too low); Sometimes i have threat problem (especially with paladins or warrior); I should selfheal more but i don't see the need when I am full: i prefer to stack ironfur. What can i do to improve?
If you wanna see my armor, look here.
I don't aim to shine, but, at least, be on a average rank :p
Thank you all
-
By BrightwingMain
Just throwing this shower thought out there because why not.
Would it be possible with reasonable amount of resources and time that you have available, to create couple of generic general gameplay/map guides for Heroes of the Storm? There are already a couple for other games, although mostly pretty old ones. Things like general guidelines for tanking, healing and stutter stepping as well as map guides of what heroes are which priority and how the maps play out? You already have some maps covered at the "map specific advice", but as the "new hero guide format" cuts the map specific advice part off, would adding such thing be possible. Not that I would be desperately in need of one, but if I had to guess, a lot of people would be glad to get them available.
-
By zmandude24
Since shield block doesn't do donkey dick for most of the tank buster mechanics and the boss auto attacks hit like a wet noodle, is it even worth gearing haste at all? Wouldn't I be better off going for only mastery/versatility?
-
By dastardlyfi
I have now, 4 trinkets that I am conflicted on using as they all seem to have decent stats and usages/passives. I am mainly tanking mythic dungeons, although our guild does normal EN but I have no problem there.
What do you think would be the best 2 to use in general?
I have the following:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=137538&bonus=1507:3412
http://www.wowhead.com/item=137344&bonus=1502:3412
http://www.wowhead.com/item=137338&bonus=1507:3412
Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor
What do y'all think?
-
