FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Face Hunter Standard

How to replace Leroy ?

Try Reckless Rocketeer, nothing else come to my mind.

Edited by AptypR

@Sottle: Swap section says that you can include Loatheb. Obviously, Loatheb is Naxx and Naxx is not standard

How to replace Quick Shot?

More burn, muhahahaha. Flame Juggler, second Explosive, Brave Archer or, my personal favourite, Twisted Worgen.

Guest Jessica

This deck seems to be a little more successful than Midrange in the current meta. Most decks aren't built to defend against heavy aggression right now. You can run over C'thun decks in particular with ease.

@Sottle: Swap section says that you can include Loatheb. Obviously, Loatheb is Naxx and Naxx is not standard

How to replace Quick Shot?

More burn, muhahahaha. Flame Juggler, second Explosive, Brave Archer or, my personal favourite, Twisted Worgen.

We all know nightblade is the way forward.

• Like 1

Guest Benjamin

What is the reason for Arcane Shot in this deck?

It's damage. That's the reason.

Guest Andec

I've seen this deck being run with Agee different cards. Gladiators longbow is one card I've seen for extra burst what card could I replace

19 minutes ago, Guest Andec said:

I've seen this deck being run with Agee different cards. Gladiators longbow is one card I've seen for extra burst what card could I replace

This seems like a VERY slow card for the deck. I would even go as far as saying this card is basically useless for this deck. Maybe trying a more mid-range deck is better if you want to use GL?

• Like 1

Guest Andec
1 hour ago, Blainie said:

This seems like a VERY slow card for the deck. I would even go as far as saying this card is basically useless for this deck. Maybe trying a more mid-range deck is better if you want to use GL?

Yea I agree, I was just wondering because I lost to a hunter running with GL but it must have been a mid range deck and I had the worst card draw on that game

King's Elekk. Miniscule chances to draw a card are roughly equal to 1 damage random shot. 

Flame Juggler would be OK but it lowers your beast count.

Guest Jonesyy

I've been away for a few couple month and trying this deck

After 25 games I'm 12-13 (48%) at level 18 - Just wondering if the deck is still strong and I'm just not playing it very well, or is it not really viable anymore?

Anyone still playing this deck what rank are you managing?

10 hours ago, Guest Jonesyy said:

I've been away for a few couple month and trying this deck

After 25 games I'm 12-13 (48%) at level 18 - Just wondering if the deck is still strong and I'm just not playing it very well, or is it not really viable anymore?

Anyone still playing this deck what rank are you managing?

The deck is alright in current meta, but since it's the first week of new season, everyone is playing either aggro decks, or decks that punish them. I recommend you to play different decks for now, and return to it a bit later. Hybrid Hunter is really strong currently, so I recommend you to try it. It's similar to face hunter, but has more late-game options.

Guest Jonesyy
11 hours ago, positiv2 said:

The deck is alright in current meta, but since it's the first week of new season, everyone is playing either aggro decks, or decks that punish them. I recommend you to play different decks for now, and return to it a bit later. Hybrid Hunter is really strong currently, so I recommend you to try it. It's similar to face hunter, but has more late-game options.

Thanks for the reply

Now after 50 games with this deck I'm 27-23 (54%) at rank 15 so that's not too bad I guess right? I mean anything over 50% and the bonus stars will do the rest I guess?

Thanks for the deck suggestion, I was playing a mid range deck before I took a break, but since then Kara has landed and it seems to have fallen off the current meta deck list which is a shame since I dont really want to buy Kara just yet

I will try the Hybrid deck you suggested and see how I stand after 25-50 games

Thanks again for the advice

On 2016-05-02 at 1:14 PM, positiv2 said:

I'm just going to point this out again as it seems to have been forgotten.

1 hour ago, EDL666 said:

I'm just going to point this out again as it seems to have been forgotten.

Noted it down for Sottle, thanks!

Guest Deco354
On 15/05/2016 at 4:17 AM, Guest Benjamin said:

On 15/05/2016 at 10:33 AM, positiv2 said:

It's damage. That's the reason.

Leper Gnome achieves the same face damage but gives us board presence even if it is 1/1. Is the purpose of this not to play it first turn and keep it around for hitting taunts or 4/2, 5/2 minions?

1 hour ago, Guest Deco354 said:

Leper Gnome achieves the same face damage but gives us board presence even if it is 1/1. Is the purpose of this not to play it first turn and keep it around for hitting taunts or 4/2, 5/2 minions?

Exactly. Additionally, the damage is instant, so if you topdeck it, you will have lethal, whereas if you topdeck Leper Gnome, it will take a turn to proc, allowing your opponent to kill you or heal back up.

Sign in to follow this