Leper Gnome — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Leper Gnome is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Leper Gnome is a card that should only be considered if your decks only goal is to deal direct damage to the opponent. Outside of this strategy it is far too low value to consider.
Leper Gnome is a consideration for many of the most aggressive decks in Hearthstone. If the gameplan of your deck is simply to rush down the opponent with Charge minions and burn spells, Leper Gnome can fill a spot in your deck.
In Arena Leper Gnome is quite a weak pick. Since it is very difficult to draft a consistently aggressive deck in Arena, the low value of Leper Gnome will often contribute to you running out of resources against decks with bigger and more robust cards.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior