Leper Gnome — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Leper Gnome is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Leper Gnome is a card that should only be considered if your decks only goal is to deal direct damage to the opponent. Outside of this strategy it is far too low value to consider.
Leper Gnome is a consideration for many of the most aggressive decks in Hearthstone. If the gameplan of your deck is simply to rush down the opponent with Charge minions and burn spells, Leper Gnome can fill a spot in your deck.
In Arena Leper Gnome is quite a weak pick. Since it is very difficult to draft a consistently aggressive deck in Arena, the low value of Leper Gnome will often contribute to you running out of resources against decks with bigger and more robust cards.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck