Table of Contents
Leper Gnome is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Leper Gnome is a card that should only be considered if your decks only goal is to deal direct damage to the opponent. Outside of this strategy it is far too low value to consider.
2. Constructed Play
Leper Gnome is a consideration for many of the most aggressive decks in Hearthstone. If the gameplan of your deck is simply to rush down the opponent with Charge minions and burn spells, Leper Gnome can fill a spot in your deck.
In Arena Leper Gnome is quite a weak pick. Since it is very difficult to draft a consistently aggressive deck in Arena, the low value of Leper Gnome will often contribute to you running out of resources against decks with bigger and more robust cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists