Leper Gnome — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Leper Gnome is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Leper Gnome is a card that should only be considered if your decks only goal is to deal direct damage to the opponent. Outside of this strategy it is far too low value to consider.
Leper Gnome is a consideration for many of the most aggressive decks in Hearthstone. If the gameplan of your deck is simply to rush down the opponent with Charge minions and burn spells, Leper Gnome can fill a spot in your deck.
In Arena Leper Gnome is quite a weak pick. Since it is very difficult to draft a consistently aggressive deck in Arena, the low value of Leper Gnome will often contribute to you running out of resources against decks with bigger and more robust cards.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck