Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Resto - Clique

5 posts in this topic

So I'm coming up to Max level on my Restoration Druid And I'm Using an Addon called "Clique", I would like to know what abilities i should add to buttons and suggestions into what addons. I use clique on my Restoration Shaman and i use:

"Right Click"

"Shift + RightClick"

Something that follows the same kind of format would be nice! I do have Mouse 4 + 5 on my mouse however they are below my scroll wheel which makes it hard to quickly press them however if in need of extra buttons it will do! (I'm using Razer Naga.)

Thanks ALOT! 

I have a logitech mouse with 6 additional buttons, and I`ve assigned some non-commonly use combinations to them (eg button 1 = alt+[, buton 2= alt+] etc)

Then you can use clique with those button directly and additionaly with shift and ctrl modifier.

- button 2 on your Naga could be bind to swiftmend

- shift + button 2 could be another spell

- ctrl + button 2 = yet another spell

This way its much easier to differentiate clicks then just use all avilable mouse buttons at once.

Why wouldn't you just use the buttons on the side? I have the same mouse and was a bit disappointed when I saw the m4 and m5 button placement. My old naga had them at the top left of lmb and that was so much easier to use.

Anyway, my ui is in the image. You can see two action bars shaped like the layout of the naga buttons. The one on the left is my combat buttons along with my useful cooldowns, the one on the right is the targeted heals/buffs. That layout mirrors the bindings in clique, as well as allowing me to use shift to activate them in case clique dies mid-fight.

I also use clique and and have a similar mouse.

LeftButton -> Rejuvination

Shift + Leftbutton -> Swiftmend

RightButton -> Lifebloom

Shift + RightButton -> Regrowth

MousewheelDown -> Healing Touch

MouseWheelUp -> Revitalize

MouseWheelUp + Shift -> Rebirth (I set it to this so I didn't accidentally use it when trying to rez outside combat.

FWD BTM -> Wild Growth

FWD MID -> Ironbark

FWD TOP -> Innervate

2ND BTM -> Nature's Cure

2ND MID -> Cenarion Ward

Ctrl + LeftButton -> Target clicked Unit

Ctrl + RightButton -> Show unit menu

This set up allows me to rest my thumb between all the side buttons besides Innervate which I will rarely use not on myself, and quickly cast every spell without having to move a finger since my left pinky rests on shift.

The buttons might not all be optimal as far as now I cast Regrowth more than Lifebloom, but I have had this basic set up since BC, and habits are hard to break. Then again having your instant casts with no modifier does have some appeal.

7 hours ago, mahon said:

The buttons might not all be optimal as far as now I cast Regrowth more than Lifebloom, but I have had this basic set up since BC, and habits are hard to break. Then again having your instant casts with no modifier does have some appeal.

As long as it works for you, I see no problem with it :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RishardExodusBurrell
      I'm maining Resto Druid in Legion and I've been browsing the forums for advice and hints to improve my healing. I've found lots of information here so I thought I'd give back. One thing I failed to see anyone mention in a lot of the threads I read is the Artifact trait Dreamwalker. People were discussing ways to save mana and ways to improve their healing and I feel this accomplishes both. It's passive but I feel if you were to play close attention to making sure you have rejuv on the targets that have wild growth, you'll get much more healing out of those expensive wild growth casts. We all know the SW>WG>Flourish>EoG combo but if you prep your targets with rejuv beforehand, you can get even more healing out of this bread and butter combo. I just wanted to bring more attention to the trait because I didn't see anyone mention it. Also please feel free to leave any other tips you feel aren't being brought up often enough. Thanks guys.
    • By Shirushi
      Good day,
      My name is Shirushi and I am new to the shaman class. I have been healing now since Emerald Nightmare has come out, and I feel that I am missing something with my healing. I know really vague right. I want to be able to maximize my HPS, but according to the logs especially on the Cenarius attempts in Log 2 my healing seems to be lacking. I am attempting to stick to the rotation as much as possible and I know my timing on my totems is a little off. If you require more information please let me know. My artifact weapon has 25 points in it, and my next artifact trait will be Tidal Pools.
      I have tried Cloudburst Totem but was having issues working it into rotation properly, our raid group usually stays as spread out as possible which I know hurts my healing a little. I am looking for any advice that can be given on helping me better understand the Resto Shaman and to master the class. Below are my armory link and two logs that I have gathered.
      Armory Link
      Log 1
      Log 2
    • By Aztecia
      Based on what you see here, any notes for improvement?
      We were smacking our heads against the wall with 20 people, dropped to 15 and I changed some talents (I took up Prosperity, SOTF, Spring Blossoms)
      I went oom a couple of times, but nowhere near as quickly as when we had 20 people.
      On self-reflection - I could be using my artifact cooldown more and maybe using innervate on cooldown.
    • By Aztecia
      My Armory
      Hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster!
      As a resto druid, I'm currently sitting on - 28% Haste, 20% Crit, 11% Mastery.
      I'm reading that while crit has a higher priority than mastery, I should be using the mastery neck enchant over the other options.
      Is there an optimal ~% haste/crit/mastery - I should be aiming for? Should I pump up my mastery and lose some crit?
      I'm not a theorycrafter, I don't run simulationss, I just play my toon and hope to play it well, based on advice from people who understand it all much better than I and enjoy that side of things!
      Thanks in advance :)
    • By Avidity
      Before asking here, I have read (and re-read) the Icy Veins guide to Resto Druids. I'm still a little confused, as it's not terribly detailed about ilvl vs. traits for artifact relics.
      I did the world quest for heroic Maw of Souls today, and got the Mythic 840 relic out of it. It's a life relic and for Resto, it provides Armor of the Ancients which, I know, is very, very low on our priority system for artifact traits. I also know that ilvl is "more valuable"... but how much more? Is it about the same as other classes, where it's better to take ilvl if it adds 2+ levels but gives an undesirable/much less useful trait?
      For reference, it would add 8 item levels, if I remember correctly from comparing the two. I would give up 1 rank of Knowledge of the Ancients for it, and I'm already having mana issues. I would link my armory but it has not updated since lvl 100, so if more info is needed, please ask. Do I just take the ilvl increase for Resto? Use it for another spec (Boomie) where I gain ilvls and don't lose as much priority in traits? Thanks :)