FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Huyana

Vuhdo Resto Profile

Recently downloaded Vuhdo, and I'm completely lost on how to set it up. I was wondering if anyone had any restoration druid profiles they'd be willing to share along with screenshots of how it looks? Thank you in advance!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Huyana said:

Recently downloaded Vuhdo, and I'm completely lost on how to set it up. I was wondering if anyone had any restoration druid profiles they'd be willing to share along with screenshots of how it looks? Thank you in advance!

It's not my own, but take a look at this: https://wago.io/vuhdo/classes/druid/restoration

It's the Wago.io page for Resto Druid VuhDo profiles. Might find something you like there.

• Like 2

I used this video as a quick setup of mine. Then I went through and customized it a bit more to my liking.  But for simple, generic purposes, this helped greatly.  Good luck :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/1/2017 at 3:42 AM, Serayna said:

I used this video as a quick setup of mine. Then I went through and customized it a bit more to my liking.  But for simple, generic purposes, this helped greatly.  Good luck :)

Thanks for sharing it!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shreem
      restoration druid nerfs 8.1

I saw on Wowhead that Restro druids are receiving a nerf to  Tranquility : Heals all allies within 40 yards for [(41%37% of Spell power) * 5] over 8 sec. Each heal heals the target for another 16 over 8 sec, stacking.
      Healing increased by 100% when not in a raid.

I feel like its not necssary and are going to effect my healing in a bad way duh. (Nerfs normally do.) But as it is right now im far behind Mistweaver munks and every priest spec. 
      My Tranquility is my second higest if not the higest healing abillity i have (Thats what Details Tells me.) 

And im unsure how the Autumn leaves changes is gonna effect me, wheter or not its for the better or worse.

What do you guys think?

This is my first post please no roast ?
      friendly 
      https://www.wowhead.com/news=287890/patch-8-1-ptr-28048-class-changes-monk-pvp-talents 
    • By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      10/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192
    • By Pocimas
      Hi,
      I want to add Deceiver's Grand Design buff to my Vuhdo UI, but I'm not sure about how to do it.
      I've tried with a bouquet, but when I cast trinket no icon is added to panels.
      How could I do it?
      Thanks
    • By AcidSapphire
      Hello there,
      I was looking at some game play from the PTR for 7.3 and i really love the way Elvui was setup. :)
      My question for you guys is, can i find the setup somewhere or it's not shared ?!
      Thanks!
      By the way, this is the link to the video that i am talking about: 

• By Roghalochan
      Hi all,
      I am new to healing and playing a shaman. I pretty much only ever played a rogue Wrath-Cata, and have recently come back as a Resto Shaman in Legion. I am doing my best to configure everything correctly but I think that I am missing some stuff. My logs show that I am under preforming (bottom 35% of resto shams in my ilvl range). I am looking for any sort of constructive criticism and advice that anyone may have.
      I currently sit at 45 artifact traits, 46.2k intel, 35% crit, 12% haste, and 86% mastery.
      Talents: 
      If possible I would love to not have to use CBT. If it's the best though, it's the best. 

Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/roghalochan
      Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23608431/11#difficulty=5&class=Shaman&spec=Restoration&metric=hps&boss=1849(not sure if above link works)
      Mythic NH: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4zmRdkrFnvtQYwjq
      Heroic NH: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/q7Ab3CFnYacQP4d8

I am stressing over not being able to keep up with my guilds progression, if you see anything that I need to correct or work on please comment.
      Thanks in advance,
      Rog