Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HeartsUnited

Resto - Clique

5 posts in this topic

So I'm coming up to Max level on my Restoration Druid And I'm Using an Addon called "Clique", I would like to know what abilities i should add to buttons and suggestions into what addons. I use clique on my Restoration Shaman and i use:

"Right Click"

"Shift + RightClick"

"MouseWheelUP"

"MouseWheelDown"

Something that follows the same kind of format would be nice! I do have Mouse 4 + 5 on my mouse however they are below my scroll wheel which makes it hard to quickly press them however if in need of extra buttons it will do! (I'm using Razer Naga.)

Thanks ALOT! 

razer-naga-2014-right-03.png

I have a logitech mouse with 6 additional buttons, and I`ve assigned some non-commonly use combinations to them (eg button 1 = alt+[, buton 2= alt+] etc)

Then you can use clique with those button directly and additionaly with shift and ctrl modifier.

Example

- button 2 on your Naga could be bind to swiftmend

- shift + button 2 could be another spell

- ctrl + button 2 = yet another spell

This way its much easier to differentiate clicks then just use all avilable mouse buttons at once.

Why wouldn't you just use the buttons on the side? I have the same mouse and was a bit disappointed when I saw the m4 and m5 button placement. My old naga had them at the top left of lmb and that was so much easier to use.

Anyway, my ui is in the image. You can see two action bars shaped like the layout of the naga buttons. The one on the left is my combat buttons along with my useful cooldowns, the one on the right is the targeted heals/buffs. That layout mirrors the bindings in clique, as well as allowing me to use shift to activate them in case clique dies mid-fight.

WoWScrnShot_090316_231827.jpg

I also use clique and and have a similar mouse.

LeftButton -> Rejuvination

Shift + Leftbutton -> Swiftmend

RightButton -> Lifebloom

Shift + RightButton -> Regrowth

MousewheelDown -> Healing Touch

MouseWheelUp -> Revitalize

MouseWheelUp + Shift -> Rebirth (I set it to this so I didn't accidentally use it when trying to rez outside combat.

FWD BTM -> Wild Growth

FWD MID -> Ironbark

FWD TOP -> Innervate

2ND BTM -> Nature's Cure

2ND MID -> Cenarion Ward

also

Ctrl + LeftButton -> Target clicked Unit

Ctrl + RightButton -> Show unit menu

This set up allows me to rest my thumb between all the side buttons besides Innervate which I will rarely use not on myself, and quickly cast every spell without having to move a finger since my left pinky rests on shift.

The buttons might not all be optimal as far as now I cast Regrowth more than Lifebloom, but I have had this basic set up since BC, and habits are hard to break. Then again having your instant casts with no modifier does have some appeal.

7 hours ago, mahon said:

The buttons might not all be optimal as far as now I cast Regrowth more than Lifebloom, but I have had this basic set up since BC, and habits are hard to break. Then again having your instant casts with no modifier does have some appeal.

As long as it works for you, I see no problem with it :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ShadyBoxface
      My youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1V9bGJ28qCmhUJLbMNtvw
      Mostly Resto Druid PoV, new videos weekly!
    • By yooks
      <Friendly Banter> is recruiting for exceptional players to be part of our raid roster for Mythic Progression. We raid 9 hours a week and are currently Top 200 in U.S and Top 5 on Tichondrius.
      - Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:00PM-1:00AM EST (7:00PM-10:00PM PST, 9:00PM-12:00AM CST)
      - Server: Tichondrius
      - Loot: Loot Council 
      - Voice Chat: Discord
      - Progression: 3/10M Nighthold, 10/10H Nighthold, 7/7M Emerald Nightmare, 2/3M Trial of Valor
      -45 Artifact Trait+ Required
      Recruitment: 
      - Guardian Druid
      - Protection Paladin
      - Warlock
      - Arcane Mage
      - Hunter
      - Shadow Priest
      - Holy Priest
      - Restoration Shaman (bonus with dps offspec)
      - Reliable Off-spec Healer
      *Any exceptional players will be highly considered.
      We are recruiting for raiders in a competitive yet friendly environment. We pride ourselves on having a friendly atmosphere and downing content at a competitive level without putting in excessive hours (9 hours/week). 
      This is for a core position
      Contact Information: 
       ArchProject#1457 (Lunorah)

Online Application: friendlybanter.apexmega.com
    • By draco95
      Hi fellow druids,
      Since I think druid is the strongest heal class in the current patch, it may sound presumptous or arrogant to other heal classes, but well. my opinion and main reason I play heal druid. 
      Why I opened the thread? I think my HPS are rather lacking in comparison to "top" logs, even though I am not that far away gear-wise (I know there are log pushers, but it can't be that the top bracket stops at 600-700k hps+ on certain fights and I'm at 400k).
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/eredar/Ferl/advanced (I only got 3 legendaries, 2 of them equipped and the shoulders somewhere in the inventory because reasons).
      Most Recent Skorpyron Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CPGyT1kHxF24RpBL#fight=25&type=healing&source=10
      UI: 
      (this fight is an exception, because of the constant ticking dmg of hc ticho and the hots weren't that much in overheal)
      It may be that I'm predicting raid damage wrong or something like that, but even when I predict it somewhat right, I would only get 1-2 ticks on my HoTs before the other heals (especially Pallies I think) top the group with a 1 second cast and the remaining time of my HOTs are going to the dreamland of overheals.
      Do you have any idea on what I can improve on or tips to heal "correctly", because I think I waste mana because of the above reasons and when it's needed, I have nothing left.
      I would appreciate any constructive opinion you have and thanks in advance
      Regards,
      a somewhat good Resto Druid, but wants to get better
    • By Arkpit
      So, with the new set bonuses, have anyone tried swapping crit for haste?
      I'm attempting to alternate my build for a more single-target based sustained healing and more available raid CDs to rotate through fights. The idea is basically getting the Haste for better use of Undulation talent (50% more heals ever 3rd cast) and the 2set bonus (Tidal waves adding 15% HW and Surge). Since you lose some mana sustain from the loss of crit you make up for this by making extensive use of Healing Wave as your primary casts alongside Riptide.
      For raid dmg you can rotate Ancestral, Tidal and Anscendence to still make good use of Undulation hits to aoe heal. For most fights it seems you can have at least 1 CD up for every "scary" raid dmg coming in (2min Ancesctral, 3min on the other 2).
      This is all just theory ofc but I like the idea of not just spamming Chain Heal for 30% of the fights so attempting to alternate with the added heal bonus from the set! Right now though the cast of HW for me is still to slow and makes unexpected dmg difficult to deal with, especially in M+.
      You guys think this idea is a giant waste of time or is there a chance for Resto Shamans to expand beyond Chain Heals? :)
    • By Katuesha
      Hello everyone!

I am searching for a WA that shows the icon of the trinket Mote of Sancification and a timer with the cooldown. I am using this trinket lately and I would like to know if it's on cooldown or not during fights.
      I looked online for a lot of them but couldn't find any that were up to date and actually works.