Rep

Legendary rotation changes

9 posts in this topic

This site has been fantastic with helping me up my game. There is something I could still use help with. Some legendary items change your rotation and possibly your stat priority. I have been lucky and got the "Marquee Bindings of the Sun King", now this item means that after getting to insta cast "Pyroblast" you can now non-instant cast "Pyroblast" again with a 20% chance of it tripling in power. So how does this change my rotation? Does it prioritize over getting hot steak? And what about stat priority? Haste was bottom before but now I have to cast a 4 second move, does this move it up my list? If so, how far?

I have relied so heavily on icy-veins that now I don't really know where to find this information. If they were ever to add a mini guide to each legendary that changes your play that would be fantastic but for now I just hope that someone has this information. 

It actually works a little differently than you described. Basically anytime you cast an instant pyro those instant casts have a 20% chance to proc a damage buff to your next non instant pyro (so basically for every ~5 instant pyros you will probably end up hard casting a pyroblast as well).

This is a pretty straightforward legendary. You'll want to track the proc name for the increased non-instant Pyroblast (ideally using an Addon like Weak Auras). Any time it procs you can just hard cast a Pyroblast whenever you don't have a Hot Streak/Heating up active.

1 person likes this

Ah, thank-you very much this makes things much easier. I will have to get a weak-aura on that buff, seriously thank-you both so much!

Such a good feature. Thanks for linking back the spell ID!

1 person likes this

b4vmErLxt1MxtrMxtzNxofdnYeJxtnNxtjJlX4cmUCJxtrMxu51uPrMxtTuyLX2j0HwyZDYC(bwvSrxATfgDL5hybjwASLgD55hycvNzMLMBN5hyqXwy5vMCEnfBVfgzErLxtngBHn3CErLxtnxAUDgBL51unf0rf5fDEnvDZv2xJXwyZnNxc5fDEn1CWvgBS5uyTvMxtjdm5qtn141uKL2CWXwy5L0yV5MxtLKB0vMCMf2yLXvsJ9MBZXvAUz3xIjxyJvMCFj3BIv2xYfwAKDxyYX2BJT2xQ9fmX41uHvhDV5LyEnLCLDwAV5gv5bxzEnvy1jxyIfMCEn1C0f2yRn3uPPxzE5um241uKL2CWXwy5rvz4rhtLzgDEnLFG51uKL2CWXwy5rvz4rNuPDgA051u(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

1 person likes this

To anyone who finds this in the future above is the weakauras import

Edited by Rep
1 person likes this