FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
tfoller

should I change legendaries?

I'm making a survival build for guardian druid for dungeons, lfr and a bit of battleground. I have Soul of the Archdruid and Dual Determination. Now I got Cinidaria, the Symbiote. Should I choose it over my existing two?

On 6/5/2018 at 11:30 PM, tfoller said:

I'm making a survival build for guardian druid for dungeons, lfr and a bit of battleground. I have Soul of the Archdruid and Dual Determination. Now I got Cinidaria, the Symbiote. Should I choose it over my existing two?

Sorry for seeing this so late, but please post an armory link if you still need help. It depends on what you are replacing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By k96
      hello, so i am following this deck - https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/elemental-mage-deck and i was wondering which card i should buy next and i dont have much dust left. I need the following cards
      Primordial Glyph x2
      Pyros x1
      Arcane Keysmith x2
      Blazecaller x2
      Frost Lich Jaina x1

I have 1945 dust left with the option to disenchant "Archmage Arugal" with a total of 2345, because i dont use it, nor do i know if its any good?

I can either go with x2 Primordial as the guide says this is needed for the deck + x2 Blazecaller for late and x1 Arcane Keysmith? but then  i wont have the pyros for early or Jaina for late.

Or i can go balls out buying x1 Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial glyph ? / Or just Pyros and x1 Primordial. I dont know.

My last scenario is buying Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial by selling some rare cards, then use "Archmage Arugal" instead of Pyros for the time being and combo it up with AI for 2 extra cards, and hope its something good.

any help is grately appreciated.
    • By Huard1968
      As a retribution Pally should I equip the Insignia of the Grand Army instead of either Soul of the Highlord or Chain of Thrayn.  Could not find in the icy-veins guide about this ring.
      Thanks

• By SeeerQ
      I have enough dust to finally craft a legendary card but no idea  which card to craft. My deck has dk anduin in it. It isn't a top tier deck. This is my deck list> ### 
      # Class: Priest
      # Format: Standard
      # Year of the Mammoth
      #
      # 2x (1) Holy Smite
      # 2x (1) Inner Fire
      # 2x (1) Northshire Cleric
      # 2x (1) Power Word: Shield
      # 2x (2) Divine Spirit
      # 2x (2) Mind Blast
      # 2x (2) Radiant Elemental
      # 1x (2) Shadow Word: Pain
      # 2x (3) Kabal Talonpriest
      # 2x (3) Tar Creeper
      # 2x (4) Lightspawn
      # 1x (4) Spellbreaker
      # 2x (4) Tortollan Shellraiser
      # 2x (5) Holy Nova
      # 2x (8) Free From Amber
      # 1x (8) Marin the Fox
      # 1x (8) Shadowreaper Anduin

AAECAa0GBPIF1wqQ0wKk5wINlwL4AqEE5QTJBvYG0QryDPC7AtjBAtzBAsrDApnIAgA=

# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
    • By RaiTaebeck
      So, I'm currently maining Blood DK and that's the spec that I've gotten my 4 legends on. I do occasionally use UH and was wondering which of my legends would be most effective for it. Just a foreword, all of the gear that the legends replace is about equal; all 915-920 and don't cause any major stat changes so its not like using one legend over another causes me to use a bad piece. I have Soul of the Deathlord, which is the one I use most on UH, and I have  Shackles of Bryndaor, Archimonde's Hatred Reborn, and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. Does the Shackles passive work on UH, if so, could that be a better boost for Val'kyr[Dark Arbiter Talent] (b/c you can cycle more RP)? Other than that I'm just wondering which out weighs the other, STR or the secondaries?
      Edit: and just in case it makes a difference, my talent build is; http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/unholy/c75z
    • By Dobr
      Hello everyone! I got hooked by the Heathrstone and want to get better at it, but could anyone tell me how to craft more cards? Like I got tired of selling low cards and they dont give me a lot of credits. So far I have build the Secret Mage deck and love it. Could anyone suggest any other hero to begin with? Thank You!