k96

Which card to create next? Help needed

3 posts in this topic

hello, so i am following this deck - https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/elemental-mage-deck and i was wondering which card i should buy next and i dont have much dust left. I need the following cards

Primordial Glyph x2

Pyros x1

Arcane Keysmith x2

Blazecaller x2

Frost Lich Jaina x1

I have 1945 dust left with the option to disenchant "Archmage Arugal" with a total of 2345, because i dont use it, nor do i know if its any good?

I can either go with x2 Primordial as the guide says this is needed for the deck + x2 Blazecaller for late and x1 Arcane Keysmith? but then  i wont have the pyros for early or Jaina for late.

Or i can go balls out buying x1 Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial glyph ? / Or just Pyros and x1 Primordial. I dont know.

My last scenario is buying Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial by selling some rare cards, then use "Archmage Arugal" instead of Pyros for the time being and combo it up with AI for 2 extra cards, and hope its something good.

any help is grately appreciated.

Edited by k96

That deck is bad without Jaina, so I'd go Jaina and 1 Primordial. Slot in Arugal for Pyros for the time being. Never disenchant a legendary unless it's a dupe, because you could simply open that same Legendary again if you DE it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

That deck is bad without Jaina, so I'd go Jaina and 1 Primordial. Slot in Arugal for Pyros for the time being. Never disenchant a legendary unless it's a dupe, because you could simply open that same Legendary again if you DE it.

oh okay, so thats what i'll do. thanks alot for the answer, i can finally get on again and play. Was waiting for an confirmation before i spent the dust.

and yes ill keep that in mind and keep the legendaries, Thanks again, much appreciated!

• Like 1