Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andormu

resto Restoration shaman trinkets prio

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I see just the two BiS Trinkets in the shaman Restoration Guide. But i'm on the search for a priority list of trinkets from the "best" to the "worst". I know probably it not really , but maybe few suggestions. Aktually i have the trinkets:  Flask of the Solemn Night on Mythic 6 (1292 Int) and An'she's Infusion of Light as Warforged Itemlvl 845 (Stats: 1177 Int & 915 Crit). Should I keep these two or change one of them against Vial of Nightmare Fog i have this in the normal version but Titanforged (Stats: 986 Crit). But would probably lose too much intelligence if i change one of them?

(Sorry 4 the bad EN)

I wasn't really able to understand the choices and ranks in 'on-proc' trinkets. Not that I think that they are somehow wrong, just didn't see a lot of live raids/high M+ logs clearly showing a trinket X being much better than a trinket Y.

So I personally prefer to stick to 'hard stats' - int and preferably a good secondary.

Right now I use:

-  Darkmoon Deck: Hellfire ilvl 850 - it has 1233 Int and between 925-1850 Crit (depends on a shuffle). I find it great in many ways: very high Int, high enough Crit so I can get more Haste on my other pieces and the best part - it would be upgradable to the higher ilvl in the next patches. Ah, and you don't have to dps or do anything to 'proc' Crit - it's all done passively.

- Chrono Shard ilvl 840 (Mythic). I wish I'd have it higher ilvl but even now it's awesome. 1123 Int and a ~30% uptime of 6159 Haste and 15% movement speed increase. 6K Haste is a huge buff and a speed boost can never be bad. You can have even more Haste and a 30% speed increase with Strand of the Stars neck, but I have a 875 neck with a socket so can't use it :(

Regarding the Vial of Nightmare Fog, I see it doing 2-4% of Total Healing in raid logs having the same ~30% uptime. Not bad at all but all the versions I checked were 850 ilvl.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormcaster
      I will keep this brief as I know folks like to get to the point!
      We are a 7/7M 3/3H raid team looking to add one Resto Shaman or one Holy/Disc Priest to our core raid team. We are on the PVE server Uldum and have been raiding since Vanilla. We raid Tues and Thurs from 8-11 EST and Sunday from 7-11EST. Hit me up in game if this sounds like a match with what you are looking for and we can chat, look at logs, etc!
      Stormcaster#1629

• By SheepyCakes
      I did a lot of searching before making this thread, but I couldn't find anyone with a similar problem. I've been using VuhDo for a number of years now, maybe even as far back as 2009, and I've never had an issue with the spells and panels doing what I configured them to do. I've never played a Restoration Shaman before (I was a priest for many years), but for some reason, whenever someone in my group dies, even though I have told VuhDo to resurrect people when I click on their panel in the group, it does nothing. I tried telling VuhDo to also target the person I'm casting on, even though I find that unnecessary and annoying, but that didn't help. I tried completely resetting the configuration, re-installing VuhDo entirely, disabling other add-ons, but nothing has worked.

For context, I'm also using ElvUI, but even after I disabled it, VuhDo still won't res anyone. Has anyone had any experience with this? The develop site offered no real help.
    • By Aeikz
      Hey guys, had a sick lootday today... I ended up getting 3 upgrades having a hard time to decide which two to use.

I've got:
      http://www.wowhead.com/item=139330/heightened-senses ilvl 880
      http://www.wowhead.com/item=137419/chrono-shard ilvl 880
      and http://www.wowhead.com/item=138222/vial-of-nightmare-fog ilvl 885

I've read that Chrono Shard has weak procc chance, but the stats are as right as they get..

But then again the procc heal from Nightmare is amazing.

Any suggestions or calculations out there?

Thanks!
    • By MissMoxie
      Hey all! I've been maining a resto driud for about three expansions and I'm loving Legion! I thought I was getting the hang of raid healing, stacking crit & haste instead of haste and mastery, unless I'm running Mythic +, but today I was completely blown out the water by a pug resto with 15 less ilvls than me. Looking at logs, it looks like he was relying heavily on Wildgrowth (while not going oom... witchcraft!). But I feel like I'm really missing something about my class here and was hoping you wonderful folks could look over my logs and tell me just what I'm doin' wrong:
      My Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Zingaraa/advanced
      Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/compare/qKghL8H1cNrfvjpJ/qKghL8H1cNrfvjpJ#fight=1,1&source=9,-2

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, random question, when you switch to cultivation & spring blossoms, is it worth it to also switch to gear thats more mastery & haste?

Thanks in advance! <3
    • By milliamp
      I use a logitech G700 mouse and I bind the 4 buttons on the side to numbers on the spell bar.
      When I set up VuhDo I can bind left, middle, right to spells but I need to bind more than 3 spells.
      In VuhDo there is a "Mouse" section and a "Keys Global" section where numbers 1-16 can be bound do spells. I'm not entirely sure what this means but I tried binding 1 to rejuvenation but if I hover over the person I need to heal in VuHdo and either press one or the side mouse button bound to 1 it only ever casts the spell on my target ignoring VuHdo.
      Is there something in VuhDo I am doing wrong or another addon that supports my in game keybinds?
      One possibility I guess is to just use left, middle, and right only and then set up Shift + left, shift + middle, and shift + right or alt etc. as modifiers. I am guessing this is how other people do it? It's a bummer about not being able to use the side buttons I usually use for 1, 2, 3 etc. but this might be my only option :(

Edit: For other people stumbling on this I wanted to mention I created the groups/frames using the VuhDo quick start guide on the shammy forum and it helped me make sense of the ~8 panels I was looking at when I first installed the addon.