Beli

Some tips would be appreaciated!

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, i am new to rogue(assasination). Started playing wow after few years break and i would love to know if i am doing good.I have red a lot of posts here on icy-veins and worked a lot to improve my dps, so any feedback would be really cool. Any tips or suggestions from good rogues. Thanks in advance!

862ilvl - 22055 agility

My stats: mastery 135%, crit 28%, haste 5%, vers 9%

Here is the warcraft logs link (Xavius Normal):

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9gxJrnP36Ccd1pvT/#fight=55&view=rankings

Here is the other log (Nythendra Heroic), i dont know if this is relevant since i died on the end of the fight:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9gxJrnP36Ccd1pvT/#fight=57

Edited by Beli

Um, if I'm reading this correctly, and assuming you're Beli, you're in the 95-99th percentile for your item level. You have nearly 100% uptime on rupture, 100% uptime on AP, you're running the correct build for your stats, you have all the correct enhancements. Is there anything specific you needed tips for? The only thing I can think of is to use crimson vial or feint more often, just to help out your healers even though you're overgeared. (edit: Only on the Xavius fight.) I can't see anything you're doing wrong, but I am also pretty new to both rogue and Sin, so I wish I had more advice to give

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SStiil
      So i'm currently looking for an addon which shows the poison uptime on the enemy nameplate. I'm currently using KuiNameplates, but by default it only shows the uptime on me bleeds, and it gets quite annoying looking at the enemy unit frame for Surge of Toxins. Is there any way to add it to the display, or does anyone know of an nameplate addon which shows poison uptime on the nameplate along with bleeds?
      I thank you all beforehand for all help.
    • By Cei
      I've just started using the Agonizing Poison build and I'm enjoying it, but I'm of course still having the ever-annoying problem of not being able to do much AOE damage.  I decided to try switching to deadly for trash (then back to AP for bosses ofc.), especially in aoe heavy dungeons and it seems to be giving me better results.  I would assume this is due to getting more immediate effects from DP than AP on quick pulls..  Does this make sense?  Or am I just imagining things?
    • By Neshama
      Hi,
      I have simple question.

What to do when Im missing one combo point and all my bleeds are ticking ??

Examples:
      1. I have 4 out of 5 combo points, do I cast 4cp Envenom or do I use Mutilate or Hemo to get that one missing point and then cast full 5cp Envenom ??
      2. Im 5 out 6 combo points (with Deeper Stratgem talent), same as above, do I cast Mutilate, Hemo to get full 6cp, or I just dump 5cp Envenom ??

• By Vanqueef
      So, my mates says I have really bad dps for a rogue. I don't really know why. I make sure to prepot, take advantage of set bonuses etc, pool my energy to 70% before I use envenom, have rupture up as much as possible as well. So obviously I make some mistakes at times, but I really don't think my dps should be as low as it is.

Here's my armory.
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Vanqueef/simple

Here's logs from the past 3 weeks. Look for Vanqueef.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/72847

if armory isn't updated I use double  [sorka's Chainfist] for combat (685) with mark of the frostwolf on both for combat. I use  [Fang of the Pit] and [Wild Gladiator's Shanker] for assasination. Both with mark of bleeding hollow.
    • By Sluggy95
      Hi All,

having only just returned to the game after a few months and seeing the assassination buffs of 30% to envenom and mutilate and the majority of raiders rolling assas on the PTR, will we likely see a single target return to assas come 6.2?

the sub buffs although good are lower than the assas buffs although sub is significantly ahead right now so whether it stays proportionally better despite uneven buffs i am not sure.

can anyone shed any insight to the likelihood of raid specs in terms of performance? the rogue changes seem pretty set in stone now so i want to try and sort everything out pre-6.2!

many thanks