Costs (X) more...

2 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I've been at it for a few days now and cleared Normal, some of Naxx.. but I've still been too scared to play a card with Costs (X) more...

Does this mean that the cost of playing following cards cost 3 (usually) more mana?

If so this seems a hefty cost.

Which cards warrant playing with this penalty?

Many thanks smile.png

Here are a few of the cards I think you might be talking about...

Mana Wraith: ALL minions cost (1) more

- Double edged sword. This can benefit a deck that plays a lot of high cost minions once per turn, and hurts a deck that tends to play multiple low cost minions per turn.

Nerub'ar Warlord: Minions with Battlecry cost (2) more

- The text says it. This card is good if you don't run a lot of Battlecry minions in your deck and you want to addle an opponent that does.

Venture Co. Mercenary: Your minions cost (3) more

- A very strong minion, 7/6 for 5 mana, that comes with the downside of increasing the cost of the rest of your creatures while this minion is alive and unsilenced. If you aren't planning to play any 8-10 cost minions soon and you want an overwhelming minion, this might work for you.

There are also the Giants that fluctuate in cost based on various conditions, as well as cards that change the mana cost of your other minions/spells.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now