Topic Details

Shaman Leveling Guide

18 replies to this topic Started by Damien, Sep 25 2012 02:11 AM comments shaman leveling

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:11 AM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France
This thread is for comments about our Shaman leveling guide.

Join us on IRC! | server: irc.quakenet.org | port: 6667 | channel: #icy-veins

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

Guest_Noogii_*
  • Guest_Noogii_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
In the beginning af the guide it looks like it's a mageguide. I guess it's a case of copy/paste from the mageguide that has not been changed.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France

In the beginning af the guide it looks like it's a mageguide. I guess it's a case of copy/paste from the mageguide that has not been changed.

Indeed, it was! Thank you very much for reporting the issue :)

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Guest_gsv_*
  • Guest_gsv_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
2.1.4. Surviving

When you are in danger of dying, you can use Posted Image Astral Shift and heal yourself with Posted Image Healing Surge orPosted Image Greater Healing Wave.
Greater Healing Wave is Resto only

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France

2.1.4. Surviving

When you are in danger of dying, you can use Posted Image Astral Shift and heal yourself with Posted Image Healing Surge orPosted Image Greater Healing Wave.
Greater Healing Wave is Resto only

Thank you for reporting this! It will be fixed shortly.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guest_Guest_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Just wondering when you're going to get your guides back up for leveling up starting at level 1. These were actually quite helpful when learning how to play a new class effectively.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

Guest_Darkentide_*
  • Guest_Darkentide_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
The Talents and Glyphs link seems to lead to a blank Talent Calculator.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

Guest_Byes_*
  • Guest_Byes_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
I would like to know too, why 1 - 85 guides are gone and will you restore 'em back

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France

Just wondering when you're going to get your guides back up for leveling up starting at level 1. These were actually quite helpful when learning how to play a new class effectively.

I would like to know too, why 1 - 85 guides are gone and will you restore 'em back

The old level 1-85 guides are gone because the classes changed too much for them to still be applicable. We will update the current leveling guides to include the part between level 1 and level 85 as soon as we find the time.

The Talents and Glyphs link seems to lead to a blank Talent Calculator.

I couldn't reproduce that.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:00 AM

Guest_Knotty_*
  • Guest_Knotty_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Good job with all the guides! Keep it up Posted Image

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Guest_roo_*
  • Guest_roo_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

I couldn't reproduce that.

Hey Damien,

I believe it may be the person's browser - at home I use IE 8 (still using XP), at work I use IE10. When IE 10 is put on IE8 browser mode, the talents window does not have any color shading around the different levels. But if IE9 or IE10 mode is used then the talents window is shaded properly.

So the fix is to double check your browser mode if using IE 9 or 10, and if you are stuck at IE8 or less - use Firefox.

Now, get them shaman 1-90 guides done! Posted Image

-roo

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guest_Guest_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Pls ignore my last comment...I didn't realize that Ele and Enhancement were on that same web page for Shammy leveling. Posted Image

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

angelz
  • angelz
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
After picking up my shammy again ( in cata last played). I went to pandaria and was looking for the best way to lvl! The best way for me was aoe lvling. So i tought by myself lets check Icy Veins!(to get better or change anything) What do i see? U dont recommend this, i mean single target is sooooo boring ( and slow). Shammys might be a bit squishy imo, but aoe lvling is fun! take on 5-6 mobs and see ur hp go to 11% or sumthing and ur mobs are down!! This satisfies me alot :D Anyways, very nice leveling guild

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

Guest_monica_*
  • Guest_monica_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Just wondering if your ever going to do the early level shaman levelling guide seeing as the website said it would be posted a couple weeks after the 80-90....and it has now been almost a year.... !

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Oltier
  • Oltier
  • Frost Mage Guru
  • LocationDebrecen, Hungary

Just wondering if your ever going to do the early level shaman levelling guide seeing as the website said it would be posted a couple weeks after the 80-90....and it has now been almost a year.... !

We have had more important things to work on in the past, but eventually we will get into it, since we do have a template from Frost mage guide now.

Feedback about me and my work is always appreciated.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net...Oltier/advanced

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

Guest_Charlie_*
  • Guest_Charlie_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

Hey guys, where are all your 1-85 Leveling guides? Those were some of the best tools ever! When can we expect them? Im waiting to roll a Shaman until you update. Youre complete guides for the monk along with the reposts to Sunnier were just amazing. How do we get this done? I cant wait! lol Do we need to donate like 50 bucks or something? Thanks again for all the stuff you do; your site really helps, and we all appreciate it.

JB Babalou

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Guest_Cubby_*
  • Guest_Cubby_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

You say to use elemental spec, but call for use of Stormstrike (enhancement only) in the rotation.  I think you mean Primal Strike.

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:04 PM

Guest_Anjo_*
  • Guest_Anjo_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

What happened to the 1-85 guide??? That guide was really great for learning basic rotation's and then building up to a more final rotation for later.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France

What happened to the 1-85 guide??? That guide was really great for learning basic rotation's and then building up to a more final rotation for later.

We thought that we would find the time to write them after the release of MoP. But, we did not. We will need to come up with a way to get these guides back for the next expansion.

Reply to this topic

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users