Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By IzbacivacX
      Hi Lads
      IzbacivacX here again.
      We all know that pain in the *** when u suicide on Counter Strike Totem in 3s because you seen a totem 2 sec to late?!
      I found the Solution to that never happens again.
       If you like my Video be sure to leave feedback, then i will do more.
      Enjoy killing shaman teams :)
    • By Zerberas
      Hello Zerberas here,
      I recently made a MM Hunter Guide on Youtube (Video) for Patch 7.0.3 and I wanted to get some feedback and how I could make improvements.
      As I am new to using video-cutting programms and video-making in general, i would appreciate it a lot!
      Thank you for your time!
    • By Rhyovor
      i am looking help with some gears i have in my inventory. right now my gear looks like this for pve dung/raids 
      but if someone wanna help me out in wow so i can link you my item problem, would be appereciated :=)
    • By IzbacivacX
      Hi everyone, Today i listed Twitch channels and i noticed there is not a single good Demon Hunter Stream.
      So i have decided to take that under my hand and Stream my Arena games every evening.
      A little about me:
      I am 31 Years old, father of a beautiful Daughter, working Full time job in a Office. Living in Switzerland since 2001, Born and raised in Croatia.
      Language Skills: English, German, Swiss German, Croatian(native)
      Playing games since 2001 and had a quite cool Archivements in most of them.
      I also reached Gladiator titles several times on different classes in WoW: WOTLK, tho i have quited WoW untill Legion came out.
      So here i am again and trying to get Gladiator as DH this Season.

So far from me, i would be glad to entertain you on my channel:
      My Twitch Channel
      Best Regards to all of You
    • By JamesGoblin
      Big structures will matter for economy and control of conquered territories. Building is 100% free form (think: Minecraft on steroids) and this is how it looks, video by one of players in alpha tests:
      ...many, many hours later:

He made this by C.U.B.E. building tool (round / cylindrical shapes and lots of textures are yet to be added) and buildings can be destroyed - unless built offline or in starting zones BUT there will be siege windows (time for destruction) and it should take big number of players and siege engines.

The game is Camelot Unchained, "Dark Age of Camelot 2", PvP / crafting / building MMO by Mark Jacobs. Or you can check it's IGN Wiki for quick intro and more pics + videos. Access now is not too cheap, but beta starts in a month or two (?) and they should have open beta (free tests) in 2017.