Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolloWDevil
      So im new to Demo Warlock and the weak aura stuff 

so im tried it for 1 level so far and i enjoyed it - [ i mean from 100 to 101 xD ]

and if you guys have good Weakauras import for buffs on pets like [Demonic Empowerment] that shows if its running out and something like [Doom] on enemies, and all of the similar things

and some tips should be cool
    • By HolloWDevil
      So im new to Demo Warlock and the weak aura stuff 

so im tried it for 1 level so far and i enjoyed it - [ i mean from 100 to 101 xD ]

and if you guys have good Weakauras import for buffs on pets like [Demonic Empowerment] that shows if its running out and something like [Doom] on enemies, and all of the similar things

and some tips should be cool
    • By Pogsz

Hi everybody!
      As a Hearthstone player I have now choosen a better alias than POGSZ that also includes what I am doing together with my kids.
      So from now on I will refer to #jobsdone! (go figure where that come from) ;-)
      Anyway, I still appreciate hugely your support and help in my streams to analyse my game play and give me advice's that helps me get the job don! ;-)

Here are my videos and streams. The newest ones are on the top:
      Today I started to play this aggro shaman deck for the first time.  Thumbs up!

• By Fearthebuns
      In the spirit of BlizzCon, I was inspried to put together a video for why I love World of Warcraft. Enjoy!