Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Archived] S11 Hearthstone Legendary Miracle Druid Deck

4 posts in this topic

As a player who hasn't played since the days of 2 mana unleash the hounds, I don't have much dust to craft with. However, I have made three card swaps, one that makes the deck much cheaper, but a little less effective;

Bloodmage Thalnos ---------> Loot Hoarder

This swap makes for losing that spell damage, which makes me sad, but the card draw is still there, and for newer players who would rather spend 1600 dust on on one of the bigger, flashier legendaries like Rag or Ysera, it's much more cost-effective. On another note, Its extra attack allows it to make a trade up every now and again.

The other two swaps are as follows;

2 x Moonfire ---------> 2 x Naturalize

This seemed obvious to me. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but taking Moonfire for 1 puny damage point seems pretty wasteful to me. While Naturalize does give them two cards to have, if you are playing this deck correctly, you will usually get a card for this, and since you have SO many spells at your disposal, this is used for taking out a big threat to your minions that can't be removed from pure damage easily, such as a Kel'Thuzad behind taunts or a buffed Druid of the Claw. And every now and again, you can piss your opponent off by making them burn cards!

Please give me some feedback on what you all think, I get about two thirds win rate, I'm currently rank 11.

P.S. Sorry I didn't link the actual cards, I'm not to familiar with how to do it :(

Edited by Frostytacos

I don't like Naturalise in this deck, or most decks to be fair. Part of the advantage of a Gadgetzan deck is to be able to cycle through your own deck quicker than your opponent, if you hand that advantage back to your opponent with Naturalize, then you're taking away some of the strength of the deck. 

There's also the 0 Mana vs 1 Mana consideration, With a 0 Mana card, you have access to stupid stuff like Turn 4 Teacher, Moonfire, Innervate, Power of the Wild. If you cut the card for a 1 Mana cost, then you're slowing everything down for a turn. The effect of the card isn't really the important thing, it's the fact that it costs 0.

Loot Hoarder for Thalnos is totally sensible though, and not having Thalnos does weaken Moonfire a little.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By L0rinda
      Hearthstone esports will be even bigger in 2017. Not only will there be a bigger Championship Tour, but there will be other global events as well.
      Due to the success of the 2016 Hearthstone Championship Tour (HCT), it is easy to forget that this is only the third year of competitive Hearthstone. Blizzard have been working hard on improving this for 2017, and have recently announced their plans for next year.
      The changes to the HCT itself are pretty spectacular. There will be a global Season Championship instead of regional ones, and they will be held at locations that allow spectators, rather than in a closed studio. Season Championships will include 4 players from each region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and China). These players will be decided using regional Playoffs (to replace Preliminaries), and they will use the Swiss Tournament format. 
      The Championships will be synched with Standard. This should mean that the meta is always fresh during the Championship events, and will hopefully reward deckbuilding. Magic: The Gathering uses this format already, and it is something that should greatly benefit Hearthstone viewing. On top of these changes, points and cups have been tidied up, and the prize pool for the year has been set at $2 million.
      There will also be Hearthstone Global Games, which is a world team league featuring teams from different countries, and Inn-vitationals, which will include streamers and celebrities in a more light hearted setting.
      I think that these changes will make a huge difference to our viewing experience in 2017. What do you think? As always, feel free to comment below.
    • By L0rinda
      This week's Tavern Brawl is Captain Blackheart's Treasure. It is the fourth time that this Brawl has been used.
      Captain Blackheart's Treasure was most recently used as the  63rd Tavern Brawl, in late August. This week is the 72nd Tavern Brawl, so as you can see, it is a pretty quick repeat. In this Brawl you are given a deck full of Bloodsail Raiders, and each turn are offered a choice of three cards to put into your hand.
      As always, I would remind people that I feel this is a more skillful Brawl than it first appears. It teaches a lot about planning ahead, and also tempo in general. Given that players can play this Brawl with no cards of their own, I am a big fan of this Brawl from a design standpoint.
      Captain Blackheart's Treasure was originally designed to showcase the Discover mechanic for The League of Explorers. It actually made its debut late however, as it was withdrawn due to technical issues.
    • By Kathriana
      Guild Vengeance (Alonsus) is recruiting for hc/mythic raids in legion!
      We are a mature 18+ guild with a core team of experienced players. Atm we are raiding EN hc, our progress is 7/7 hc. We are ready to start on mythic and are currently looking for active and dedicated players to complete our raiding team. Our raiding days: wed, thus, mon 20-23 ST.
      What we expect from players: Have you char raid ready with appropriate raiding specs, enchants, gems and consumables, for a raiding rank to be able to attend at least 2-3 raids per week, be prepared with tactics and have at least some heroic raiding experience. Be mature and have positive raiding attitude.
      What we will provide: As a guild we have existed since TBC and we have cleared all raids on heroic and mythic difficulty in previous expansions. During our raids we make sure that we have solid tactics that is always adjusted to the group composition, we provide fast and effective problem solving if there are any issues occurring during the encounter. And most importantly we have a good and enjoyable raiding atmosphere, we make sure we progress, kill bosses and have fun at the same time!
      Who we are recruiting: Currently we are looking for Ranged DPS. Any other exceptional applicants might be considered.
      To Apply:
      For any questions:VR1#2581
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild deck.