Iridar

A warning for Lone Wolf + Stampede users

2 posts in this topic

Make sure that pet in your number 1 position is non-exotic:

zit635.jpg

Otherwise, Stampede bugs out, and either doesn't summon any pets at all, or summons fewer than it should.

---

Optional read:

1) If you have any exotic pets in your "pocket", Stampede + Lone Wolf will not summon them, and will not summon copies / tokens to take their place. 

E.g., if you have 3 exotic and 2 normal pets with you, Stampede will only summon the two normal pets. 

2) If you have an exotic pet in your No1 position and Stampede minor glyph, Stampede will not summon any pets at all

Stampede works normally when:

1) Even if you have exotic pets in your pocket, as long as you have a normal pet summoned, Stampede will summon whatever normal pets are in your pocket, and replace exotic pets with copies of your current pet. 

If you have Stampede minor glyph, all summoned pets will be copies of your current one.

Needless to say, summoning a pet just to cast Stampede is likely to be a DPS loss for Lone Wolf. 

3) I haven't tested what happens if you have a non-exotic pet in No1 position and use a Stampede minor glyph, my guess is it will work correctly and all summoned pets will be copies of that No1 pet.

1 person likes this

3) I haven't tested what happens if you have a non-exotic pet in No1 position and use a Stampede minor glyph, my guess is it will work correctly and all summoned pets will be copies of that No1 pet.

This is the setup I have and it works fine.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By strazybm
      So I got into a dungeon (Mana Tombs) with a level 71 Frost DK, and this guy was doing some absurd damage 1 shotting everything in his path.
      Was just wondering if anyone could possibly tell me how this guy was doing so much damage at this level

https://gyazo.com/91f93df94d5a7df4fe78adf6b511b9ec
      https://gyazo.com/152b92b697241071a8c8e862acd2b5a0
    • By Niteshadow
      Hey guys! Just scrolling through the forums briefly and didn't see any forums made for bugs. Just thought I'd start one (or maybe a new, fresh one), just leave a response in the comments and hopefully we can fix some stuff we find. I have one I'd like to share; I was playing as Abathur, just came out of an Ultimate Evolution after mining up an aggressive position and found my Toxic Nest on a 35 second cooldown with no charges. The cooldown was also about 6/10 of the way through, implying an approximate 75 second cooldown. If you have anything you've found, feel free to let the community know down below!
    • By Katamarii
      Good Morning! :)
      Thought about Stampede and found this in your Guides:
      Stampede is optimal with 5 Ferocity-specced, non-Exotic pets in your active slots (the ones you can summon using Call Pet). If you either do not have 5 active pets, or any of them are not Ferocity-specced and non-Exotic, the effectiveness of your Stampede will be lower
      I'm not using the manor "Glyph of Stampede" (it will summon copys of my active pet).
      'Cause I've still my BM Specc, I also have exotic Pets with me.
      4/5 are exotic. The one non-exotic had the tank specc active to save my ass if something goes extremly wrong.
      Using Stampede calls 5 copys of my non-exotic wolf, without using the glyph.

I think it is okay to play without the glyph but I shoud set my pet to ferocity.
      Or should I remove the exotic pets and chose 5 different non-exotic pets? There should be no different?
    • By Monstercow
      So a murder of crows gets an 80% buff, and pets get 27% buff on attack power (60% of our AP now).  Does anyone know which talent is better, Stampede or AMOC?

Thanks!
    • By trance
      Does anyone know why havocing "current target" and mouseover shadowburning adds doesnt work? Shadowburn will only land on my mouseover target and not the one I'm attacking and havoc charges won't be used.  I just noticed it after some tests on training dummy. As long as havoc is placed on a mob that is not my current target [which I'm attacking], mouse over shadowburn works just fine. Am I missing something here?