FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MrGrumpyCat

Tavern Brawl Six-Shooter Bug????

So uhm, first post here and i take the opportunity to take you guys through my fabulous journey into "breaking" the tavern brawl this morning.

So i get on that six-shooter tavern brawl with a mage decklist ( just cause i need them gold from quest ya know :D ) and on my second or third game,

I play Research Project my opponent had then 10 cards in hand and draws for the turn, but no deck refill.... He then plays Barnes, no minion comes up from the battlecry. so it aint a visual bug. start my turn, play another Research Project, my opponent fatigues for 1+2, i can then OTK him with my 0 costs spells due to my 4 copies of Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Fun fact, the tavern brawl clearly says; Make a six-card deck and duel! Don't worry - when you're out of cards you get a free reload!.

Can anyone recall to this happening to them or no one had the cojones to mill?

Hearthstone Screenshot 09-29-18 12.04.35.png

Hearthstone Screenshot 09-29-18 12.09.17.png

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tsukoyomi
      I am going the corpselance support build for Necromancer and the build has me taking Corpselance with Brittle and the pestilence set on top of that, if I were to take off the ability Corpselance and change it to another ability say for example Bone Spikes with Frost spikes, would the damage decrease an amount that it would not be worth it?
    • By wowguy233
      Hey everybody! So the other day, I decided to make a 5-minute guide on how to play the Warrior class in WoW. It's not super in-depth, but I just wanted some good feedback from the Warrior community on this. Lemme know what you guys think! I also hope that this is able to help somebody out there.   ?

• By Neptune
      So i heard about primal ancients, and i m kinda desperate to get it. Why? It can make my Demon Hunter even powerful then he is now (I deal about 35m damage) So how do you get them? I know how though. Get in a GR 70 and do it Solo, but how do you do it actually? How much do you need to farm this for? A week? A month? A YEAR? The point is, i want primal ancients, and have NO IDEA how to farm them :// so... i need a bit of help for farming :))
    • By tacosmoothie
      Hey all,

Not new to hearthstone but haven't been playing constantly and just jumping back in towards the end of July.  I am not sure if there's a better name or configuration for this yet but I've had some good luck with it so far.  If nothing else it's just really fun to play for me.  
      This deck has no duplicates to take advantage of Zephyrs the Great and Sir. Finley of the Sand.

Never posted a deck before so not sure if this is how of the place but feel free to give me constructive feedback.

### SoU Finloc
      # Class: Paladin
      # Format: Standard
      # Year of the Dragon
      #
      # 1x (1) Blessing of Might
      # 1x (1) Brazen Zealot
      # 1x (1) Goldshire Footman
      # 1x (1) Grimscale Oracle
      # 1x (1) Hand of Protection
      # 1x (1) Murloc Raider
      # 1x (1) Murloc Tidecaller
      # 1x (1) Murmy
      # 1x (1) Noble Sacrifice
      # 1x (1) Toxfin
      # 1x (1) Voodoo Doctor
      # 1x (2) Argent Protector
      # 1x (2) Bluegill Warrior
      # 1x (2) Bug Collector
      # 1x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha
      # 1x (2) Fishflinger
      # 1x (2) Hench-Clan Hogsteed
      # 1x (2) Injured Tol'vir
      # 1x (2) Knife Juggler
      # 1x (2) Murloc Tidehunter
      # 1x (2) Sandwasp Queen
      # 1x (2) Sir Finley of the Sands
      # 1x (2) Sound the Bells!
      # 1x (2) Zephrys the Great
      # 1x (3) Bronze Herald
      # 1x (3) Coldlight Seer
      # 1x (3) Murloc Warleader
      # 1x (3) Salhet's Pride
      # 1x (4) Murloc Tastyfin
      # 1x (6) Pharaoh's Blessing

AAECAZ8FHkaEAb8BxQPbA/4DyATXBeMFmgfQB9kH/genCLEI+ewC4okDrZQDtZgDx50Dg6ED/KMDw6QDyKQD0qUDlaYDlqYDr6cDi6kDyqsDAAA=

# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

• By LazarusA59
      I'm new to using icy-veins, and I cannot seem to get used to navigating the WoW class guides. Why is stat info the 13th section of the guides, but max level content 6th through 12th? Where do I find comparisons between specs?