Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Hunter Control TGT

12 posts in this topic

Thanks for putting this deck up, I was already trying something similar to this.  But this deck helped to make a better one smile.png

I'm running a slightly different version of this deck as I am missing a few cards, but I've been fairly successful. I was missing Harrison Jones, Gahz'rilla and Dr.Boom, I replaced them with Cairne Bloodhoof, Faceless Manipulator and Kel'Thuzad. 

I really have never used Kel"Thuzad a whole lot, but it has some good synergy with all the deathrattles. Most often I've been able to activate a few deathrattles after playing it. 

Also its been very tempting for me to put another Feign Death in the deck, just because its so funny to play at times. But winding up with 2 feign deaths in your had at turn 4 is no good either....

Finally a fun control deck for hunter!

I was eager to try this out after I got Gahz'rilla, but honestly it is pretty underwhelming. I run Sylvanas, Dr. Boom and Kel'Thuzad (I lack Ragnaros) and all three of them perform much better, since they nearly always do something the round they are played.

In about 25 games I played Gahz'rilla only twice and never was happy with its outcome or with it lying in my hand. I feel like another removal option like Deadly Shot or Big Game Hunter would do a much better job.

What do you think?

Does this deck still work on the current meta? Because, with this one, atm I am stuck at rank 11. Maybe the problem comes from me, but I am finding myself too many times dying in early turns because of the lack of early game cards.

Yeah, this deck sucks at the minute. With the inclusion of new cards from Blackrock, and most people opting for rush aggro decks, Im struggling getting past the 16 barrier at the minute.

This deck is good... but you need the right cards at the right time... Im often find myself wanting a card that doesn't appear for the situation I'm in. I got to 13 - 14... I'm now on a 14-15 game loosing streak, which has sent me back up to 16-17. Not good.

Fabulous deck! I just went 5/5 to Lvl 16. This is the most fun I've had since I started Hearthstone. I did replace Dr Boom with The Black Knight because I didn't have the card and I've used the Knight every game very effectively. I even made a really big mistake with the Wild Pyromancer and still won that game.

Love it!!

*** Update same day: Just won my 7th straight game to Lvl 15 and quitting for the night. Got Gahz'rilla to 24 attack for a fun win!

I can't thank you enough for this deck!!

Edited by KayBeeMee

Hello there,

Do you plan to update this Control deck with the inclusion of Brm and Tgt cards ?

A viable Control deck is possible on the current meta ?

Thanks in advance.

The discussion of the deck refers to Feign Death, but the card list does not include that card.  Am I missing something?

The discussion of the deck refers to Feign Death, but the card list does not include that card.  Am I missing something?

The change log mentions - wild pyromancer, so my list includes 1 wild pyro, and 1 feign death.

This deck is just too much fun. With it I've beaten freeze mage, face hunter, midrange shaman, highlander warlock... very satisfying to win even after Reno Jackson does his thing!

Your description is outdated, I don't think Webspinner and Undertaker are staples anymore.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0