FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nightwinds

Retribution Paladin 7.1.5 (Pre-Fardion)

Guest Rave

Pretty surprised to see plenty of hate from the community. Sure the beta has been out for a while but suddenly putting a massive blame on such a revered webpage who puts out guides for the community as a SERVICE is very disheartening to see. Have some class and respect for people going out of their way to offer help to the community. Sure no one is perfect but they are still the best around. Give them time fix their mistakes instead of offering such unsupportive feedback. Seeing all this entitlement makes me sick to my stomach. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Guest Rave said:

Pretty surprised to see plenty of hate from the community. Sure the beta has been out for a while but suddenly putting a massive blame on such a revered webpage who puts out guides for the community as a SERVICE is very disheartening to see. Have some class and respect for people going out of their way to offer help to the community. Sure no one is perfect but they are still the best around. Give them time fix their mistakes instead of offering such unsupportive feedback. Seeing all this entitlement makes me sick to my stomach. 

Thank you for your comment. I wish I'd read something like this more often :) People often forget that this is mostly a free resource. I say mostly, because there are ads and they generate revenue for us (although almost half the people use adblockers :p). And the comments here are nothing compared to what could be read today on Reddit or some class servers on Discord. Guess we just need to accept that this is how some people behave and move on.

• Like 1

Please remember, that while we are diligently working to fix the guide, telling us "this is wrong" doesn't help. While we've fixed the issue of who is reviewing the guide, some things may be looked over or missed entirely. Help us by telling us politely. And understand that there's a lot going on right now with most of the moderators, admins, and guide reviewers and we are doing our best. We all thank you for being patient and understanding though!

Guest After update 7-20

First time posting: Ret since BC

I was using this on the PTR (except that I used Execution Sentence, instead of FV, since Blizzard took away my mallet of holy light... those bastards...)

Virtually identical to the new build.  I know the math portion of it matters, which I never get into, but in sheer numbers on PTR the (current) build that I used, looked way better than the one that was initially posted here for the PrePatch.  It's rather disheartening when you play a spec for that long and think you have an idea how it should be done, only to find out you're dead wrong. 

...then again to find out you were basically right on.  ;) 

Anybody else have almost identical to the new posting on PTR/Beta? 

Guest Bitz

Please remove CLC Ret from the addons section.  It hasn't been updated and was not correct even before patch 7.0

Guest AttackYeFace

5.1.1. Pooling Holy Power

You can have up to a maximum of 5 Holy Power at one time. However, no ability that consumes Holy Power can consume more than 3, which means that you do not need to dump your Holy Power as soon as it reaches 3 charges, and you can continue to use Holy Power-generating abilities at 3 charges.

UPDATE

Justicar's Vengance spends 5 holy power.

Please, update and fix.

1 minute ago, Guest AttackYeFace said:

5.1.1. Pooling Holy Power

You can have up to a maximum of 5 Holy Power at one time. However, no ability that consumes Holy Power can consume more than 3, which means that you do not need to dump your Holy Power as soon as it reaches 3 charges, and you can continue to use Holy Power-generating abilities at 3 charges.

UPDATE

Justicar's Vengance spends 5 holy power.

Please, update and fix.

Thanks for pointing that out. We'll get that updated ASAP!

1 hour ago, Guest Bitz said:

Please remove CLC Ret from the addons section.  It hasn't been updated and was not correct even before patch 7.0

I might be wrong here, but I believe CLC Ret can be made to work as an addon if you configure it. You could set custom rotations and priorities in WoD.

Sign in to follow this